drill imagines.

By -WOCKH4RDT

x reader imagines More

{Notti Osama} promise
request page yup.
{Bando Gz} mean
{Set Da Trend} crossfade
{Kay Flock} stall
{Dthang Gz} first day out
{Bando Gz} chains
{Kay Flock} home
{Kay Flock} Jealousy PT.2
{Dougie B} blockwalk
{Kay Flock} SevsideK
{Kay Flock} IMY
{Kay Flock} IMY, 2
{Kay Flock} IMY, 3
{DD Osama} Midnight Snack
{JayKlickin} E-date
{Set Da Trend} Love
{Dougie B} Ex
{Kay Flock} I'm Better
{Edot baby} Interview
{Jayklickin} hate
{Notti Osama} Birthday
{Jayklickin} Bestfriends?
{Jenn Carter} Sick
{C Blu} Makeup
{Dougie B} Drunk
{Multi} Friends-Giving
{SgrhillDdot} Stay
{Kay Flock} Tired
{Notti Osama} Baby Oil
{DD Osama} Tatted
{Set Da Trend} Cheater
{Multi} Secret Santa
{Kay Flock} Gingabread
{Kay Flock} Kim n' Ray
{SgrhillDdot} so high
{Set Da Trend} Appreciation
{SgrhillDdot} indoors
PLS READ !!!
{setdatrend} homebody

{Kay Flock} Jealousy PT.1

19.8K 330 457
By -WOCKH4RDT

(A/N: every imagines book has a chapter named jealous or jealousy.)

.

.

.

"Babyboy how I look?" you ask softly while twirling and checking yourself out.

 Peering over your shoulder, you wait for a response from him. Kevin's eyes skim your body as he sits in your velvet pink chair, legs kicked up onto the matching ottoman. 

An arm hangs out the window, a blunt attached to his lengthy fingers. His other is thrown over his head, running his hands through his loose brown curls.

Perfect, he wants to say. He doesn't know why you're even asking. 

The little black dress hugs your body perfectly, v-neckline cut, pushing up your breasts, gold hoops, and the matching pendant with kay's initial on it.

"Damn", he mumbled under his breath. You looked just so good to him.

 Kay wanted to take you right then and there, work his fingers magically into you, split you open with his ring and middle with his lips on your neck, licking violet bruises into your skin. You'd be crumbling in his hands. 

Shaking and moaning, scratching his back, and pulling his hair. your hair is a mess, your makeup is ruined with tears, and your dress torn. Kay would think you were the most beautiful of all still.

"Good." is all he says.

"Just good?" you look over your shoulder, head tilted back and brows furrowed in uncertainty.

 Kevin watches as you pout at him, a fresh set of creme-colored stiletto nails playing with your necklace.

His eyes drag across what you're wearing once more. The dress was short, your ass was hanging out and if you were gonna dance the way you always did, you were going to give everybody a perfect view of your panties.

And he wasn't fucking with it, At all. He knew what people said about you, and how many people wanted you.

"Man, if I could fuck around with y/n's fine ass"  Dougie would mummer under his breath, 

hungry eyes eating you up as you danced with a friend. he'd nudge Kevin, giving him a toothy smile that made him want to punch his teeth out.

"Chill on shawty."

"What? If you ain't gon hit that, I gladly will." Dougz throws his hands up defensively, chucking and mumbling something Kay couldn't hear.

If only that nigga knew how Kay made you feel. 

How you were in the backseat of his car just an hour ago, ass in the air as he pounded into you. Hands holding your hips, nails piercing your skin. He's grunting, you're moaning and skin is slapping skin.

"Why? you tryna to look nice for some nigga at the party?" Kevin snorts,

 lip twitching and curving into a smirk. The way his tone makes you wonder if he's trying to get something from you, almost like he's jealous.

The smirk on your rouge lips mirrors him, only growing larger into a smile from your realization, "are you jealous?"

He was very.

"Answer my question first." his gaze averts to the window. 

Below a car passes and ashes fall from his blunt. you're quite speechless, watching as he brings his hand back into the room and takes a long drag from the joint.

You had no idea where this behavior was coming from. You also didn't know whether it was something you liked or disliked. All you could do is scoff and roll your eyes.

"For your information..." you begin, taking a seat at your vanity to touch up your makeup, "I am not getting ready for anyone but myself." you dab blush onto your cheekbones, "You have no right to be jealous anyway."

Kay shifts in his chair, your comment immediately caught his attention.

 You keep your eyes glued to your figure in the mirror. The conversation had shivers crawling all over your body, goosebumps growing on your thighs and arms. There wasn't an idea in your mind where it would go next.

"And how come?"

A pause and you're turning to face him. The look in his eyes is unreadable. Was he angry? Was he disappointed? Was he happy? He had a blank gaze and flat lips, there wasn't anything to even read.

"You're not my boyfriend." A scoff leaves your lips as you shake your head in disbelief.

Kevin's eyes narrow, turning away slowly with a lazy smile. You do the same, ignoring his presence to choose which perfume you'd wear tonight. 

Though you don't see him do so, you hear him. 

He's putting out the joint on your windowsill as you study the bottles. Swinging his legs over the ottoman, groaning lowly as he does so. You pick up a bottle. His steps are quiet, yet so heavy.

 each one seems to mimic your increasing heart rate. You spray each side of your neck. 

"Love Spell" 

The steps stop, and you can just feel him behind you. 

"Look at me." With a slow shut of your eyes, you ignore Kay's demand, spraying more perfume onto your wrists.

Kevin wasn't amused one bit. Rough hands cup your chin, pulling you - forcing you to look at him. His hands were warm  

knowing already that you were going to spit something so vulgar at him. He tightens his grip on your chin, hoping it'd prevent you from speaking. 

It does. 

"I fuck you, right?" He catches you off guard. You wonder where the conversation was going but you didn't want it to go wrong. This was the uncharted territory between you and Kev.

You nod, nostrils flaring.

"I make you cum too." It sounds like a question, but it's a statement. He makes you cum a lot.

You nod. 

"And who buys you all this?" Thick fingers reach your necklace. He grabs the chain, letting it dangle between his finger. 

You swallow hard, but there's a lump stuck in the depths of your throat, "You do, Kaykay."

He's at peace with your answers, both hands falling free from you. However, his eyes are still glued onto you giving you a warm smile. Still, behind his warm smile is one coated in iniquity. 

You can't help but feel yourself heat up. Warmth floods your cheeks, ears, and chest. Warmth filling you everywhere. A pooling between your legs follows.

"I'll be in the car."

It was a rare occasion for you to drink.

 Alcohol never sat right with you and it made you do things. The way it burns going down your throat and sets fire to the walls. It makes you do bad things. 

Dance till you drop, and make out with one or two of your girlfriends, but the craziest thing you did was grow a relationship with a local drug rapper. Atop of that, you fucked him.

And it was good. It was so, so good. 

Alcohol never tasted better to you up until that night. On his tongue, as it massaged yours, transferring the taste of Hennessy onto your tastebuds. It was so addicting, you couldn't have him for just one night, so you took him for more. 

.

.

.

"You look sick." A concerned look on the black-haired girl flashes across her face. Lips downturned and thin brows clinging to each other as they furrow in concern. Rella inched closer to you to grab your attention, though the attempt was a failure. You'd been too angry.

Alcohol. The poison made you feel so many strong emotions, one, in particular, being anger. Anger because you were being ignored. Anger because Kevin was flirting with girls because it's "good for business". 

"I'm..." You're annoyed, tired, and frustrated. You were so much more but none of the words seem to pass through your lips. "Let's dance."

It wasn't long before you two were swaying your bodies together. Hands entangled with each other and your faces were close enough that the tips of your noses were touching. Time flew while the two of you danced, lost in each other's spaces and engulfing yourselves in the music.

"What's wrong?" Rella asks into your ear, lips brushing your skin. She smelled strong, like warm sugar and vanilla. If you weren't so addicted to Kay and had a tinge of alcohol in your system, you'd eat her up right then and there. 

As you peek over Rel's shoulder, you glance at Kevin who's walking towards the stone fire pit you once sat at. Behind him trails a tall blonde in a brown halter mini dress.

 The sight alone made your heart beat, blood rushed throughout your body, and your fist clenched around Rella's dress. Kay catches the heated flicker in your eyes and smiles devilishly.

"Rella, Arion's here right?" She nods, confused as to why you're even asking,

 "Where is he?" She looks more confused. Your plan was plain and simple: do the same thing Kevin was. Though he called his "business" you knew how he played, and this was a game. 

She points a dainty finger over your shoulder. Low and behold, Dougz is conversing with men who were unknown to you

"I'll be back, Rella." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...