A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

Its fun being the villain

100 4 2
By Noka004

I wave Jay bye, he had to leave with his four puppies for...some reason..weird, I can't remember, I don't think I was listening, well watching. Bella went with him since the pups scared him and someone had to carry them.

My shoulder got tapped. Naroo held a small yellow container and pointed to it.

"This is my and Kuro's compromise"

"W...what is..that?"

"Pills, there's nothing addictive in it" He paused "you know how when you wake up and you can barely open a bottle of water?"

"Not really, not anymore"

"Well, that's because of that liquid he injected into you, well these will make your body feel like that but since your body is now supernatural it will be pretty much like you're your old self"

"Old self huh"

"Look it was this or he tells Kovik your a danger to KAA" he poked at his bruising cheek "he's really worried for the people around you"

"I'd never hurt you guys, or my friends at school, if he thinks this change would make me jeopardize our life or the KAA he's an idiot"

"But something did happen, you almost killed that guy, outside of a busy club too, that could jeopardize everything if someone saw that" He took in a long breath, running a hand through his hair, it graciously and softly slid around his hand "you were different, I listened to what you said, I've only heard you take like that when you were in the hospital room after our trainer hit you with a bat"

He groaned "you're like different sides of the same page, you need to be careful"

"...two sides of the same....page" I whisper "that makes so much more sense" I mumble and bite my nail "...because...it's not....." I look at Naroo, he was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and his head tilted.

"So should I be worried?"

"......hmm, nah, nothing I can't take care of"

He took his phone out before looking at me and smiling, "take this once at least every two weeks, Kuro said every two days but fuck him and you wouldn't do it anyway" he stepped closer putting his phone away, he was more...serious "you better be 150%, me, you, Belladonna, Kao and that guy Ludo are going on a BIG mission in a month, K told me last week when I stopped by so we have probably two weeks left"

"So what you're saying is training for the rest of the time we have"

"Yep, also I'll be going with you guy's to school, this way you don't have to watch Pan and I can keep you guys out of trouble"

"Why not stay home with Pan?"

"Because I don't want to"

"I like your reasoning"

He chuckled softly "you said the same thing to our mentor when he told you to do 230 push-ups"

"Really?....which one hit me with a bat? I can't remember"

"Of course you don't, you got hit on the head"

He tapped my forehead and walked off back down the hallway before stopping at Hellion's door.

His hand grazed over that handle and his gaze hardened "why is he so obsessed? With you I mean, like yeah you're very pretty but doesn't he see how that would feel and be wrong, you guys are like siblings"

"I guess people who grew up like him don't usually understand the feelings they have, I did somehow, I'm glad I did, I wouldn't be happy with him even if I didn't feel like we were siblings"

"Well, I need to go to the store later, I don't have any cloths here, hope he doesn't mind me borrowing some of his, i need somethingother than this to train"

"He's a big boy, he'll be fine, I'll join you in training"

Naroo had spent like 5 minutes finding a t shirt he thought was loose enough, complaining, "why are his clothes tight, what's he trying to prove? Don't tell me he's one of those that walk around with the buttons about to rip at the seams"

I ignored him and shortly after he walked out with a black tank top, loosely hanging around him.

He followed me out and to the elevator. We stood there until the ding told us the get the fuck out.

One of the last times I was in here I was teaching Hellion how to use a sword. He got so mad and bruised that day.

Naroo walked over to a bench and stretched his hands, moving to his arms then body.

He searched all the lockers till he found the tape he was looking for, he sat down and wrapped his hands and wrists carefully.

I started stretching too, making my way over to a different bag and stretching out my body carefully, my shoulders and back cracked while I moved and leaned.

"You haven't stretched in awhile eh?"

"No not much"

He hummed and pushed the bag a little, he shook his hands and stood in stance. His left hand held together but his palm open, his right clenched in a fist tightly.

He started striking the bag, at moments taking time to step back and kick. I did the same, doing my own fighting style.

Naroo slammed the side of his palm into the punching bag, I watched him carefully. it was rare to see him fight since he always did it in the shadows or to quick to notice.

I struck the bag forcefully, sending it swinging back then rushing back towards me. I stepped away and let it swing itself.

I turned my attention back to Naroo. “Are you going to do that until your hand is bleeding again or are you planning on fighting me?” I asked. He glanced over and laughed.

"Fine, a spar, It's been awhile." He replied with a smirk. He walked over and took a stance opposite me.

I knew I'd win, I always ended up winning, I was stronger but Naroo wasn't far behind, he was always just a few miles back.

He was taller than most people by nearly a foot and his shoulders were wider than mine. I took a few steps back, readying myself to strike before he got too close.

His movements were slow and calculated, like a predator stalking its prey. I held my stance ready to strike when he rushed me.

Naroo's hits usually consist of quick hard blows, keeping distance while staying in control of power. He's a good fighter.

I ducked underneath the first blow and grabbed onto his arm. I twisted, using his momentum to flip us around so now I was on top of him. With one swift kick I sent him flying backwards off of me.
I stood and waited for Naroo to regain his footing.

When he finally did his fists flew in every direction at once, landing on my chest and stomach, knocking all the breath out of my lungs.

I landed on the mat with a heavy thud. My eyes shot open as I felt something warm seeping through the material of my shirt.

I glared up at him, he was studying my reaction, it's a test to see if im fine, if I will stay composed or go crazy.

I stood, the gash felt nonexistent, no pain sprouting from the area. I balanced myself and advanced closer,  he mirrored the action.
His next attack hit hard, I tried not to flinch, instead focusing on blocking it. I pushed him slightly backward, making sure he couldn't land another punch. Then I spun around and caught him around the waist. The force of my kick made him drop to his knees.

I growled in frustration. I didn't notice him getting as close ad he did, letting him grab my shoulder. I wasn't going to punch his face since I wasn't wearing gloves.

I ripped away, grabbed his shoulders and swung myself on them, I tightened my hold on his neck with my legs until he knelt.

"damn, off"

I release him and roll away, breathing deeply. I look over at Naroo, he's softly poking at his neck while he sits up.

I pull myself up and cross my legs. Naroo stops checking his neck and eyes me.

"You know sitting like that is considered rude"

"Relax, it's not a big deal, don't be a bitch"

"You're right" he spoke, holding his hands up in surrender "I was being a bitch"

He stood slowly, he held his side firmly, he looked down at his side then a me and grumbled.

"I think you owe me a shopping trip, food too, foods good"

"Food is good....hmm..what'd we have here?"

He sighed and helped me up "I know we have stuff but once we look there'll be nothing we want"

"Want me to order food"

"Noooo I wanna go outside, I might hate society and being social but I need it"

"Then how bout I invite the school group over, boom, socialized"

"Well... fine.....I hate kids"

"YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS"

"YES I CAN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
15.4K 787 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
40.1K 1.2K 55
follows plot💕updating weekly 😍ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭best ff ever trust 🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...