Pinn Oneshots🤍

By tns_pinn

Obsessed with Pinn💕 Just a bunch of different random stories based of Piper and Finn. Love Pinn with my whol... More

First Date
Positive
Dancemania downs
Wedding
Cuddles and Comfort
Happiness
Finals
Welcome To The Family
Step Inside
Mole
Bouquet Toss
Dancemania
Dream
Long Distance
Anxiety Attack
Sunset
Christmas Decorating
Reunion
Goodbye
Headcanons
Prom
One Last Time
Surprise
Red Valentines
Regionals Celebration
Holiday
Reunited
Auditions
Falling For You
I Love You
Holding Back
Fruity Moons
Death
Hospital Feels
Tour Disaster

Flight

241 6 10
By tns_pinn

Last night will be a night both Piper and Finn will remember for the rest of their lives.

It's just a moment between them two.

And now the start of their relationship.

Then after he finished the song and talked they ended up in bed together.

The next day Finn woke up in his girlfriend's arms, her head rested on his chest as he ran his hands through her brunette hair.

After everything that happened between both of them all he is mostly so happy he's in her arms in the early morning of the dancemania final.

He looks at Piper and smiles happily.

"Hi!" She says sitting up and rubs her eyes in tiredness and cuddles next to her.

"Hey." Finn said and wraps his arms around her shoulders.

She lies her head on his chest as Finn kisses her lips softly.

"Sorry I look so bad right now." Piper chuckles.

He shakes his head.

"No your far from that, you look beautiful." Finn says.

Piper smiles nervously and hugs him.

She thinks back to last night and how she'll remember that moment with Finn forever, she didn't realise that she will always be grateful for him and never want to be apart with him until she was avoiding him for the entirely competition.

He turns at look at her smiling.

"What you smiling at?" Finn says gazing into her eyes.

She shakes her head and looks at him.

"Just how an amazing boyfriend you've been, I know the start of our relationship has been hard and I was thinking about when I was mad at you still worked for our relationship and never gave up and I'm so proud of you." Piper says resting her head on his chest.

He nodded.

"I knew how important you are to me for the past 2 years, I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else, and I'm super proud of you and how well you've been coping with your anxiety this year." Finn says.

She smiles and deeply sighs and closes her eyes and wraps her arms around his shoulders.

"Okay, we need to get ready for our final rehearsal." Piper exhales and stands up and gets ready for the finals.

"Just thank you so much for everything, and I love you." She says excitedly.

He looks at her surprised she even thought about this and even heard it in the song as it was only half a second long.

"I love you too." Finn leans in and kisses her passionately as he wraps his arms around her back and then rests his hands on her cheek.

This moment was so perfect.

It was so clear their meant for each other.

After a whole day, they performed their finals routine proving that dance is more than dollars and cents.

But after everything, they are a team and can survive anything.

"Unfortunately Maria is correct which means J-cruise is this seasons dancemania champions!!" Tink says as the audience applauds and filled with cheers.

Even though a-troupe were meant to win if they didn't break the rules.

But didn't want to go through with the 5 year contract with Maria, that's their worst nightmare. But no matter happens Piper and Finn have each other.

All of a-troupe congratulated J-cruise winning dancemania and then walked over to the side and celebrated with their team for disqualifying themselves.

Piper turns over to her boyfriend and hugs him tightly and rest her head on his shoulder wanting to be in this moment forever.

"Suck it up lovebirds." Amy shouts which makes Piper and Finn jump as they pull apart as she rests her head on his.

She chuckles and looks at her best friend while her head is rested on his chest.

Amy smiles at her as she's never seen her so in love with anyone before.

All she wants is for her to be happy.

When the cameras turned off, they went into back into the dressing rooms and got changed into some comfy clothes.

Then got all their suitcases and bags and left dancemania and then got on the bus to the Airport and hung out in the airport waiting for their flight back to Canada.

"I can't wait to get home, I'm so tired." Piper groans to her boyfriend as they wait for their flight to board as she's lying her head on his shoulder.

"Hmm, I'm so exhausted Pipes." He mumbles turning to her and kisses he forehead softly.

Finn wraps his arms around her shoulders and brings her closer to him, patiently waiting for their flight.

The whole team looks at both of them and whispers "aww" to them as they see Piper slowly closing her eyes and falling asleep in his arms.

He sits comfortably on the seats in the Airport and rests his head on hers and closes his eyes, cuddling up next to her.

"Flight Los Angeles to Toronto."

The whole team stands up and makes their way in line to board.

Except Piper and Finn who are so comfy together and haven't heard the announcement call.

Amy looks at them and is so overjoyed everything finally worked out in the end between them and all the drama is dissolved.

Piper is happy and that's all that matters.

She doesn't know why she did it, but she takes out her phone and snaps a photo of both of them and smiled.

"Guys, It's time to board." Amy shakes Piper's knees which makes both of them wake them up.

Finn turns to Piper and they stand up as she grabs her suitcase, Finn holds onto her hand, then they walk over to the rest of their teammates.

They finally board and get onto the plane.

And this time Finn's actually with the team not missing his flight.

"Could you be walking any slower, I need to sit down!?" Richelle exclaims.

The team turns back and rolls their eyes.

Everyone finally sits down and finds their seats, obviously Piper and Finn sit next to each other as they need it as how sad she was on the way to dancemania.

But they were originally going to sit together.

"I'm so excited to get home." Piper exhales.

He nodded.

The plane goes on take off and Finn immediately get anxious.

Piper grabs a hold of his hand and wraps her arms around his shoulder, whispering comforting words in his ear to make him feel less nervous.

"Thanks Pipes."

She shakes her head. "No worries."

She lies down next to him and rests her head on his chest.

"I'm going to take you on a date this weekend." Finn says gazing into his girlfriends eyes.

She immediately blushes.

"You free this weekend?" He jokily says.

Piper giggles.

"Of course!"

"So on Saturday night I'll take you to a fancy restaurant the one you talked about a few weeks ago and have an amazing time with my beautiful girlfriend." Finn happily says as he tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

Piper smiled happily.

"Always. I love you." She mumbled in his chest.

"I love you too." He sat up and connected his lips to hers and kissed her passionately and pulled away. And then fell asleep in each others arms.

No matter what happens as soon they step foot in studio A, both Piper and Finn are together and that's all that matters.

Hope u enjoyed! Loved this so much and I hope you doo! Is it just me but this week has been going in so fast. Have an amazing weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 413 21
Piper has been feeling a lot of things, but lately she's been angry. How could he do this? Her friendship with Amy was her everything. And the worst...
15.9K 390 30
Breathing.... A piper and finn story with a bit of a troupe i really hope you enjoy! 11k reads ✨
3.5K 74 22
oneshots of different pairings/groups from the next step <3
280K 5.7K 52
So I'm gonna try One Shots/Imagines for Hermione, Luna, and Ginny bc they are the loves of my life.