𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

Autorstwa -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... Więcej

「Prologue」
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

LV

1.5K 97 185
Autorstwa -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter LV: Break-in

════════ ××× ════════

SOUNDS COMING from the wheels of carriages were heard audibly from where they were hiding. Lively chatters and voices of the guests reached their ears as they conversed with the figure of a tall elf who greeted each one of the eldians arriving at the venue of the banquet. The potion they used for the invisibility ability won't last long, they needed to discuss first their plan before that could happen.  They were visible to each other but not to their opponents.

"Gee there's so many elves here," the molecular manipulator began, scanning the arrival of unfamiliar-looking Glamourans. "Is that the General you were talking about, Kaden?" The elemental hero began, referring to the male greeting and welcoming the newcomers to his home. "That guy has some deep pockets, look at how extravagant his house is," Gopal pointed out, admiring the unique and aesthetically pleasing design of the General's manor.

"I could smell the dreadful scent of dark magic from here," the female hissed, feeling slightly light-headed and nauseous because of the forbidden magic. "General Erithrius of the House of Pallad. He is strong, capable and most of all, he has sworn his loyalty to the crown, just like his ancestors and predecessor. The House of Pallad has always been the strongest when it comes to military support, no one is superior in the entirety of Lluminaria. A reason why they have one of the strongest connections with the royal family of Llumina," Kaden explained.

"Sounds like a big shot, huh?" The elemental hero caressed his chin in astonishment, nodding his head to himself. "You can say that again, I mean look at that house!" Gopal continued, spreading his arms as he appreciated the beauty of the building before him. "Uish, what's up with the comments about being rich? We will sneak in either way," Fang crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at the taller teenager. "Appreciate little things, Fang," Gopal placed his hands together while smiling.

"Where's the little in that?"

"Your patience is."

And out in a flash, Boboiboy was holding Fang back from knocking some sense into Gopal. The molecular hero earned a good scolding from the two female superheroes, resulting in him sheepishly grinning at them. The three Glamouran elves with them just watched in interest, unfazed and in absolute wonder. Kaden just smiled at the scene and directed his gaze to the female eldian beside him. "Can I just say you have managed to befriend an interesting bunch, your highness," The older royal adviser began.

"We're so sorry about them," Boboiboy facepalmed after turning to the elven trio before him. As usual, Elliot just stared at the boy in silence while Kaden shook his head to himself. "Worry not, after being in the same place as Team Justice, I think we are getting used to this situation," the oldest Glamouran waved a hand in reassurance for the elemental hero. Elliot didn't say anything but he didn't disagree with that claim. The female, on the other hand, had her thoughts on a different topic.

"So I was never wrong for appreciating Lazarus," Y/n blurted out, making Boboiboy, Gopal and Fang choke on air because of her nonchalant comment. "Friend, I can't believe you had it in you. I always knew we would get along," Gopal suddenly placed an arm over her shoulder while she furrowed her eyebrows at him in bewilderment. "Did I say something wrong?" Curious at the deadpanned expressions she received from everyone.

"I almost forgot you are also quite interesting yourself, Princess," Kaden shook his head to himself.

That was when Y/n perked her head, removing Gopal's arm over hers as she noticed a familiar aura that she has been waiting to encounter the whole time. "Remember the plan," she reminded them before dashing out of their hiding place, confusing everyone else with her sudden action. "H-hey! Wait for us, Y/n!" The gravitational hero raised her hand before both she and Ying tried to catch up to their eldian friend, leaving the male heroes uncertain about the situation.

"They can't just leave us here! What are we going to do now?" Gopal cried out to Boboiboy and Fang. The elemental hero placed his hands on Gopal's shoulders to attempt of calming him down. "Hey relax, let's just follow what we are supposed to do," Boboiboy's soft and calming voice reached his ears, reassuring him slightly. "Besides, we have Kaden with us─" The shadow manipulator paused, noticing the missing presence of Kaden and Elliot. No one was standing with the three of them, making Gopal panic even more.

"Great, they know the perfect time to leave," Fang felt done with everything. Just when they needed them, they disappeared. They weren't told about what their exact role in the agreement was, they were still lost and afraid that they might mess up the mission. The environment they're in was different from their previous missions, one wrong move and they'll get caught. They're only relying on the illusion spell that they were using to trick the Glamouran elves into thinking they were the same race. If they do anything wrong and accidentally counter the spell then they will be dead meat for certain.

"Look, we've done this before. But the only difference is that they're using magic and we can't, let's just try to... Find our way in?" The elemental hero fixed his dinosaur cap as he stood straight and dusted himself. "Without having to enter through the front, of course, we don't have invitations," Boboiboy sheepishly continued, imagining the risk they would be taking if they do try that one. Fang caressed his chin, humming as he was in deep thought. The rest of the teenagers just look at him in wonder, curious about what he was thinking about.

"Do you somehow have anything in mind, Fang?" Boboiboy began to blink at the purple head before him. "Yeah? Tell us what it is, we don't know how much longer this spell will last," Gopal sighed in defeat, they couldn't just stand there with limited time in their hands. "Yeah, I know. It's just that if we can't get through the front, there's no way we can't get through the back, right?" The shadow manipulator suggested while raising a brow at the two heroes staring at him.

"So we're breaking in?" Gopal began, leaning away from the two.

"Uish, didn't we establish in the first place that we're already planning on breaking in?" Fang placed his hands on his hips, feeling unamused at the taller teenager. "Just saying though, since we don't have a choice. If that means getting to taste Lluminarian meals then I'm in!" The molecule manipulator exclaimed with newfound energy just by the thought of food. The other two weren't even fazed anymore, another typical day in their life. "Alright, let's go!" Boboiboy stood up and clenched his fist in determination.

The three TAPOPS members sauntered over to their destined location, making sure to not make any contact with passing Glamourans. Boboiboy sighed as his best friend leeched onto him like a madman, afraid that they might get caught. Magic wasn't something to mess with, they experienced fighting elves before and it was genuinely exhausting. Elves were trained warriors and recognised their magic ever since their birth, unlike them. They have still yet to unveil the mysteries of their powers and their respective histories. They had a disadvantage in that field.

Y/n didn't show them her full potential and the fact that she can transfer the magic of her energy to someone else was both interesting and dangerous at the same time. They won't let her give her energy to someone else, especially with the artefacts within her possession. They couldn't feel another elf's aura, another disadvantage added to the list. They didn't know who isn't and who is manipulating dark magic unless they show them their power, face to face. They always relied on the female elf for that.

Their eyes landed on an opening from the back part of the manor, there weren't many elves there. The small entrance seemed like it led to the kitchen where servants can go in and out without having to pass through the main hall of the building. Only high-ranking servants were permitted to serve in the banquet while the others work behind the scenes, out of the nobles' sight. The trio looked at each other, having the same idea occurring inside their heads.

"Since we have no other choice, then that's the only way we can get inside the manor," The elemental hero concluded, a serious look on his face as he made eye contact with his friends one by one. "Do we even know where's the ship we're supposed to take back?" The oldest of the three scratched his head in bemusement, realising how they barely had information about what they were supposed to do. "This doesn't look like a place where a spaceship would be hidden," he added with a blank expression.

"Uish, of course, they won't just hide a spaceship in a place where anyone can find it. That's why it's hidden in the first place," the shadow manipulator facepalmed at their friend's odd logic. "We're in Glamoura, the galaxy of natural magic. If anything is logical here, then surely the spaceship is hidden somewhere with the use of magic. With Y/n around, I'm sure we can find it," Fang informed them, earning a look from Gopal because of his seriousness.

"You know, you're such a killjoy at times. And because we don't have any other spaceships to use then, the long way it is," Gopal placed his hands on his hips. "We will meet up with everyone inside, then we can take Adu Du's ship right under their noses," Boboiboy snapped his fingers in agreement, grinning at the two. "So... Do we just go?" Gopal reluctantly asked, uncertain of what to do next. "I don't think that's necessary," the shadow manipulation pointed out as he noticed their cover was blown.

"Wh─"

"THERE YOU ARE!"

Gopal and Boboiboy flinched at the new voice that interrupted their conversation. The male superheroes slowly turned to the owner of the said voice, worried that they have flunked the important mission. An adult elf was looking at them with furrowed eyebrows, she looked at them like they have disappointed her which they were all bewildered at. "For Eros' sake! Why are you late? Stop dawdling! We are low on people because of the ongoing Lluminarian calamity, the Lordship awaits!" The elf suddenly yelled at them.

"I'm sorry, Miss but what?" Boboiboy was lost in her constant screaming. It's not every day a lady you don't know suddenly approaches and screams at you as if they know you. "Bob, Fergus," She began pointing to Boboiboy and Fang respectively, confusing the two even more. Gopal on the other hand had a hand over his mouth to prevent himself from laughing at their names. "PFFT─ HAHAHA," the molecular hero began crying out of laughter because of their bizarre names. Boboiboy and Fang just gave him glares in response to him making fun of them.

The woman wasn't fazed at his laughing and just turned to him with her stern look never leaving her face. "I am being serious, Gerald," Her gaze on him hardened but he choked at what she called him nevertheless. "MY NAME IS WHAT─"  he didn't manage to finish his exclamation when she began judging and leaning down at them to get a good look at what they were wearing. "What hideous clothes are you even wearing!? That will not do, you cannot show yourselves wearing those awful-looking attire," she clicked her tongue.

Boboiboy and Fang blinked before looking down at what they were wearing. They were wearing their usual type of clothes, nothing was wrong with them. Gopal, the fashion icon of the trio was rather offended at her comment. "Excuse me, this is the trendy style you know!?" He began flipping his imaginary long hair but still got ignored by the noisy female anyway. She huffed and began pulling Gopal and Boboiboy into the back entrance by their arms. Fang just silently followed his friends, not wanting to receive the same treatment as theirs.

"H-hey! Where are you taking us old lady!?" Gopal whined, surprised at the strong grip the elf lady had on them as they got pulled by her. "Such disrespect! But no matter, I shall take matters into my hands after the banquet! For now, the eldians need our service, quick! There is no time to waste!" She yelled again which made Boboiboy cringe at her loud volume. 'She likes screaming a lot, I think I might go deaf!' The elemental hero complained internally, wishing that he can cover his ears right at that moment.

'She's so demanding! Much more than Captain Papa!' Gopal was screaming inside his mind, narrowing his eyes at the unbothered but loud elf with them. 'This could have been better,' Fang pinched the bridge of his nose. None of them expected this to happen at all. From all the talking, they didn't realise that the invisibility spell stopped working but the elf illusion was there to fool anyone that comes in their way. They were lucky at least.

As they entered the buzzing kitchen, they were astonished at how synchronised and industrious everyone was. It was loud indeed but everyone was cooking and serving the food for the eldian guests. They didn't have time to marvel at the scene since the mysterious lady brought them out of the place immediately and pushed them in front of an isolated room. "Lord Erithrius does not like it when you make him wait. As servants, we must be on time! We should not be tardy!" She began eyeing the younger trio one by one.

"I shall let this pass for now since you three still have a lot to learn. And because we need more people to help serve the guest then this duty shall be yours," she added sternly, making the three reluctantly nod at her order. "Now, change your clothes. You need to wear your uniforms," she snapped her fingers. As if being transported, new and folded clothes appear in her other hand after the light was emitted from it. "After this, I suggest you go to the main hall right away. The guests need you three, now I will be back in the kitchen," She handed the folded clothes to the them.

"And oh, if I ever hear complaints about you three... You will be removed from the premises immediately!" She raised a finger and narrowed her eyes at them suspiciously. Those were her last words before turning her back, and sauntering her way back to the boisterous kitchen. A moment of silence invaded the atmosphere as the male superheroes just stared off from the distance the unknown lady left. The three had the same thoughts about the elf.

"She's so bossy! Who does she think she is insulting my fashion sense!? She has terrible taste then," Gopal huffed, still feeling offended by her opinion about what they were wearing. "Well... her comment was unnecessary," Boboiboy scratched his cheek nervously, looking over to Gopal. "'Unnecessary' is an understatement, right Fang?" The molecular hero unintentionally directed the attention to the boy with a spectacle. "She just doesn't know the current trends, Lluminaria isn't open to advancement and change after all," Fang agreed, nodding to himself.

"Wow even you, huh?" Boboiboy's sweat dropped at them animatedly. "At least we managed to find a way to enter without the hard way, but I have no idea how the elf has mistaken us for another servant," The elemental hero added, looking down at the clothes that he was holding. "Seems odd right? Well, pleased to know that Eros has spared us!" Gopal marvelled before unfolding the clothes to take a good look at them before wearing them.

"Come, let's get changed! Wouldn't want to encounter her ever again," Gopal told the two TAPOPS members with him.

"You know, if I sell a picture with you two wearing these then I'm sure I'll make loads of cash! Get ready, Gopal G is back on business!"

"Silence, Gerald."

"Can you not?"

════════ ××× ════════

It took quite a while for Boboiboy, Gopal and Fang to find their way into the main hall. But, after arriving they never thought of the possibility of it being overwhelming. The main hall was huge, it was lively, and the chatter of the guests had reached their ears. Everything was fancy, from the decorations to the theme and even to the formal attire the guests wore. Classical and peaceful music played through the background is courtesy of the elven orchestra.

Chandeliers hang from the ceiling, with lavish and transparent crystals decorating them. The bright light it emitted spread even from the far corners of the room, the luxurious and splendid light was enough to catch anyone's eye in a single heartbeat. Gold and what seemed like gems festooning the huge chandeliers were also noticeable, hanging as they were aesthetically pleasing to one's eye.

Other guests feasted upon the long tables occupied with various traditional Lluminarian delicacies they mostly failed to recognise. For Gopal, they all looked scrumptious nonetheless. Some guests gracefully danced and owned the dancefloor with their elegant and refined steps as they waltzed with their pairs together. It was a celebration they would only see in movies back on Planet Earth, never had they thought that they would experience seeing one right before their eyes.

All they have been doing was assisting the guests with their food. They spent their time, listening to their requests regarding their food, serving them, cleaning up, nothing much. But their job helped them find out about the current situation of Llumina under Lunos' rule from the gossip that the guests had begun talking about, mostly the female nobles. Gopal leaned to Boboiboy while cleaning up a plate from before them. "Llumina needs our help, the longer they're ruled by Y/n's brother, the longer they suffer," the molecular hero started.

"Hm... From what I picked up, you're right. Even the General himself spoke about capturing the 'traitors.' They must be talking about Kaden and Elliot," The elemental hero nodded his head in agreement. "Speaking of those two, where are they anyway? They better not be ditching us." Gopal clicked his tongue, reminiscing how they just left them without saying a word. "More like where's Y/n, Ying and Yaya," The elemental hero sighed, seeing how there are no signs of the girls inside the main hall at all.

"Oh yeah... They should be here by now, they're taking an awful lot of time preparing. Must be girls' things," Gopal shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. "You don't understand, we need them here to start the operation. Y/n would most likely know where the aura of the magic is since she has advanced magic, as Fang had said before," Boboiboy claimed, turning to his best friend with furrowed eyebrows. His concern for them was getting more serious as time passes by was getting longer and unbearable.

"You know you two should get back to work before we get suspicious just standing here," Fang suddenly passed by them intentionally just to say that to them. Boboiboy was not moved by that, his worry was still bigger than anything. It was taking the girls longer than usual, he couldn't call them either since they didn't want to risk it. "At least we look good though, simple but dripping," Gopal randomly began, fixing the wrinkles of his white sleeve before folding his collar properly.

A white long-sleeve with a collar was beneath their black or brown buttoned vest. Their trousers were also dark, giving them a look more commonly found in past Earth. They managed to remove their accessories except for their power watches. "My hair feels messy," Boboiboy grumbled, he wasn't able to fix it on time. His hat was doing him the work of hiding it the whole time. "Hm... Because it is, how about we..." Gopal trailed off as an intriguing idea embarked inside his mind.

"H-hey what are you doing?" He stammered worried about what he was planning on doing to his hair. Gopal began dividing the side of his dark locks, hoping for a gratifying hairstyle result that will compliment his uniform too. "Taming your wild and headstrong strands, what else?" The molecule manipulator corrosively remarked at the shorter superhero. He always found it humorous at how hard it is to fix Boboiboy's hair but then again, he didn't know the struggles his dear best friend faced with it.

"There! Looks much better, doesn't it Fang?" The oldest of the trio playfully nudged the shadow manipulator, quite proud of his masterpiece. "Hm... I guess it's better than earlier, he looked like a wreck," Fang pointed out, making Boboiboy sheepishly caress his nape at that comment. "I have no idea how I look at the moment but I don't care, we need to find the others. We're still on a mission here," he cupped his mouth to make sure no one else would be able to hear that. It seems like his head remained lingering at the thought of their friends, specifically the girls.

"Who knows what happened to them?" His brown irises travelled onto the smooth surface of the screen of his power watch.

"You, purple head. I need more of the last dish you offered," a random elf suddenly called Fang. The shadow manipulator bowed his head to the noble before obeying the Glamouran's request as part of their unplanned undercover mission. "Right away, my lord," he spoke formally before leaving the two to continue his work. Gopal watched their friend work in bewilderment before looking back at Boboiboy to comment. "Like older brother like younger brother, they nail undercover missions," he whispered to his best friend.

"Hmm... Even you're trying to resist the temptation of food right now," Boboiboy facepalmed at how typical the molecule manipulator was. "Hey, at least I'm eating well," Gopal shrugged his shoulders to himself before looking away from the long table of foreign-looking food from Luminaria.

"Hold on Gopal, I need to make sure the others are safe─ "

"Pardon me, sir. You caught my attention the moment I entered this banquet, may I have my first dance with you?" Many gasps of surprise were heard when the unknown person spoke to the elemental hero. Murmurs of envy reached the male teenager's ears, talking about how a noble could just shamelessly pick a servant to have their first dance with which was an inappropriate and disrespectful action towards other nobles. Boboiboy was lost too, he didn't expect an elf to dance with him.

A sudden overwhelming feeling circled his stomach, knowing how bad of a dancer he is.

He was about to turn to the owner of the voice and decline politely when he got pulled by the arm instead. His heart began beating out of uneasiness, never had he expected to be in such a predicament. For some reason, Gopal and Fang didn't intervene. While he panicked internally, the pair managed to reach the dancefloor where he could feel many eyes pinned on them. 'Why did it have to be me?' He stared at his shoes, refusing to give his partner and even the guests a look.

'Why would a noble dance with me in the first place, I'm a servant. Isn't it offending to other nobles who would want to dance with them?' He began wondering inside his mind but it seems like the Glamouran he is with didn't let his behaviour pass.

"Boboiboy, look at me. Stop looking down, many eldians are watching us." The elf leaned towards his ears to whisper these words, surprising him at the familiarity he failed to recognise drink earlier. He paused for a moment before leaning away to take a good look at his dance partner. He saw this noble enter the hall earlier, young men had crowded her, asking to dance with her in hopes of being acquainted but she refused and stood by the corner.

He didn't know how he failed to recognise her or if it was just the fancy ball gown that she wore the entire time.

His heart fluttered, brown eyes were dilated and his cheeks flushed red in realisation.

"Y/n... I didn't expect you to look so..."

════════ ××× ════════

.
.
.
.
.

Fanarts Section

Fanart # 1-11 by moqchee alone
(She's so motivated, nothing can stop her when she draws)

(Colourized and uncolourized design of Lunos Llumina. He was supposed to look like Y/n but since she looks like Eros, Lunos has to look different. Let me know of what you think of him hahaha)

(By the way, ever wondered how our boi looked like in this chapter? Yes, have this my friend. Now enjoy fantasizing.)

(How about Y/n? Yeah, since I based the designs on Moqchee's drawings then you could say her designs her official. That's her ball gown, it fits the fancy vibes ayee)

A/n: Excited to write the next chapters because the thrill is real. And the cliffhanger? Haha.

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.7K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
15.7K 602 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
2.9K 858 148
Hey, dudes and babes! Here is another collection of short stories! More wacky adventures await, new characters, and some cartoon style violence will...
43.1K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...