The 30th (Billy and Steve Tri...

By KrissyMunson

⚠️⚠️SMUT AND VIOLENCE WARNING⚠️⚠️ Rosearia Grace Walker, 18, Senior... and pregnant. She's now returning to H... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Fifteen

780 13 11
By KrissyMunson

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Don't stop, don't move, just keep it there.
I wanna put you on repeat, play you everywhere I go.
I wanna put this song on replay.

《♡》《♡》《♡》

Word count: 2722

《♡》《♡》

I sat in the passenger seat after leaving the diner, saying goodbye to Eddie before I had left. There was a lot on my mind for sure! But one thing Billy and Steve were doing, was getting my mind off the cause for now. Tonight isn't about my mother and her lies she has told me, tonight is about my family I have made.

"Alright were home, everything is okay." Billy says as he parked the car and got out. Steve got out quickly so he could open the door for me and help me get out.

"Do you want a bath?" Steve asked me.

"That would be so good." I smiled at him as Billy unlocked the front door.

"We got the house all to ourselves tonight. Max is with a friend." Billy told me as he held the door open letting us walk past him. I heard him close and lock the door as I kicked my shoes off.

"My back would love a bath, and to pee." I smiled as I slowly walked up the stairs.

"Well I'll go lay out some clothes, I'm going to go use Max's shower." Billy told us. As soon as I got to the bathroom Steve followed me in getting the bath ready for me as I did my buisness. "Don't wash the makeup off, I want it on. I'd love to watch it run down your face when I'm done." Billy had said as he peaked his head into the bathroom.

"Oh... OH! Wow. So this is happening.." I blushed as Steve shut the bathroom door laughing lightly.

"Only if you're comfortable." He tells me unzipping my dress, helping me step out of it. "God you're gorgeous." His fingers ran over the straps to the matching set I wore, before he unhooked it sending it to the floor.

"Well I knew you both would like this." I blushed.

"We have a good one picked out." He winked helping me step into the bath and lower myself down.

He left me to sit and relax as him and Billy were off doing what ever. When I was finished I got out, with a slight struggle, and headed to the bedroom. There on the bed was a black lace lingerie set, not at all the same one I was in. This one had underwear to it... but the underwear had a hole for easier access and no need to take it off. I put it on before heading to the closet mirror to look at myself. I touched up my lipstick and made sure my hair was in place after I had put it in a bun from the bath.

"Baby." I turned to see Billy smirking and Steve wore the exact same expression. Both of them in nothing but boxers. I could lie and say I wasn't instantly turned out, but my hormones are wild currently.

"Um I'm done." Was all I said.

"Lay down." Steve instructed me. I took off past them feeling their eyes burning into me as I got onto the bed and lay there. My face was heating up and I couldn't help but to bite my lip nervously giggling.

"Now, we know you want this as much as we do." Steve said climbing onto the bed right by my head.

"And we both know you wouldn't deny it either." Billy climbed on the bed between my legs his hands caressing my thighs, making my breathing uneven.

"You've been a good girl, so we're here to make you feel good." Steve leaned down to kiss my neck as his hands traveled to my breast kneeding them lightly.

"Yeah, that's fine.. good I mean good. Wait I want to please you guys too." I say as I felt Billy's fingers lightly graze my clit.

"Trust us baby, you'll please us no matter what. Pleasing you is like gold to me." Billy says laying on his stomach between my thighs, his head dipping down to kiss right above where I want him the most.

"Shit." I moaned as he began licking my clit softly.

"Feel good baby?" Steve asked.

"Yes, let me." I tugged at his boxers.

"Needy aren't you." He chuckled. My hips bucked a little as Billy sucked at my clit harshly, his fingers toying with my entrance.

"Please." My mouth was watering as he released his length, he was definatly hard already. His thick cock looked so good to me, I reached for it beginning to pump him slowly.

"There ya go, good girl. Open." I moaned as he moved it closer to me, so I could take him into my mouth. "Shes being a good little slut for me, Billy." Steve moaned, his hands in my hair. "Those gorgeous red lips all over my cock."

I moaned more as I bucked my hips more, Billy holding me down. My pussy clenched around nothing, wanting him to fill me up.

"Someone is getting greedy." Billy chuckled. "I'll give it to you baby don't worry." He moaned before plunging two fingers into me. My scream was muffled by Steve's cock in my mouth, as he fucked my face. The fire in my stomach was building and building as Billy watched me suck off Steve, while he fucked me with his fingers.

"God baby, I'm gonna fucking cum if you do that again." Steve moaned as I hollowed my cheeks using my tongue to lick under the head of his cock. I infact kept going. "You little slut, wanting me to fill your throat." He groaned fucking my face, his thrust sloppy.

"Oh she's close, aren't you baby. I haven't even-" Billy cut himself off curling his fingers inside me now. "There ya go, let go baby." My body was twitching cumming just as Steve began to release. My moans muffled as my eyes rolled.

"Thats it, fuck." Steve pulled out of my mouth allowing me to swallow.

"So good, daddy." I moaned as Billy pulled his fingers out.

"You want my cock, princess?" Billy asked. I nodded a little breathless.

"Where do you want him?" Steve asked stroking himself, hard once again. He can always bounce back fast. I opened my mouth looking at Billy, his smirk grew as he came over to me tapping my lips with the head of his cock.

"Good little whore." He growled as he pushed his cock into my mouth. "I wanna see tears in those pretty eyes, baby." He huffed as he thrusted into my mouth.

"Taking him just like a slut." Steve says. I felt him kneel between my legs, pushing my thighs apart. I moaned as he used the head of his cock to spread my wetness all over my pussy. He didn't warn me as he thrust into me, making gag a little on Billy.

"Fuck that felt good." Billy groaned throwing his head back. The intense pleasure coursed through my body, I felt my eyes already watering.

"Fuck this pussy is so good." Steve moaned loudly. I love the way guys moan, I wonder if they know how hot it is.

"I'm about to cum baby." Billy moaned griping my hair. I moaned around him as Steve pounded into me, the vibration sending Billy over the edge cumming down my throat.

"Fuck." I screamed after Billy pulled out and I swallowed. Steve pounding into me making my eyes roll as a few tears of pleasure escaped.

"Looks like our little sluts cock drunk, those fucking tears for our cocks." Billy chuckled and growled a little. "How about I help." He kneeled back next to me as Steve hooked his arms under my knees holding my legs up. Billy began playing with my clit as Steve thrusted into me. What I didn't expect was how Billy and Steve also looked at one another, it took me off guard when Steve when in for a kiss. Billy looked at bit shocked but never stopped his fast movements on my clit.

I watched as Billy gave in and kissed Steve back, making the fire in my body feel hotter. I liked watching this. My legs began to feel shaky, my back arching off the bed.

"I'm gonna cum." I warned them. They broke their kiss as they watched me fall apart.

"Thats it baby, take that cock. Cum for us, princess." Bilky cooed as his fingers sped up.

"Come on, little whore cum for me!" Steve moaned. My eyes rolled as I felt my orgasm take over, squirting all over his cock. My head snapped up as I felt hair tickle my belly, Billys face now between my legs as well licking at my clit as Steve rode out my high.

"Lets see you cum too pretty boy." Billy moaned as he was down there. My body was calming down as I see Steve pull out  cumming all over my pussy, Billy licking it all clean.

"Holy shit." Steve moaned loudly as he finished pumping himself, watching Billy.

As soon as everybody calmed down we all laid together, me in the middle. I felt so relaxed and tired, but my brain couldn't wrap around what happened between those two.

"You okay, baby?" Billy asked.

"You two..." I trailed off blushing a little, smiling.

"Um.. nothing happened." Steve says.

"Oh no. We're not playing that, that happened Stevie." Billy smirked looking at the ceiling.

"Nothing happened." Steve said defensively.

"I thought it was hot, like I really enjoyed watching that." I admitted blushing. He already admitted a few days ago to liking Billy, sort of.

"You can be mine too Steve, all you gotta do is admit you like me." Billy's smirk grew as he sat up on one elbow to look over at him.

"Hell no, I don't like you. Not like that." Steve scoffed.

"Oh come on, that kiss said otherwise, pretty boy." He laid back down laughing.

"Okay I gotta lay on my side now." I turned to my left smiling at Steve.

"Alright, I'm gonna shower and get a drink. Want anything, baby?" Billy asked me.

"No thanks just resting, I'll get in after you." I tell him. It was quiet as he left the room, till he turned the shower on.

"I'm so fucking confused right now." Steve tells me.

"You kissed him, I seen it." I smiled a little.

"I like him, damn it." He ran a hand down his face frustraited. "Don't get me wrong I absolutely love you, and I like him. This is...."

"Technically were all three in a relationship already, so if you think about it you're dating him too." I laughed.

"No! Shut it.. I could never date a dude." He huffed starring at the ceiling avoiding eye contact.

"You like him Steve, I mean so do I. The way you looked at him in awe when he was... after you..." I trailed off giggling shyly.

"Fuck I like a guy. This dose not make me gay!" He looked at me panicking.

"Its okay to like a guy! You're not gay, you'd be bisexual. But I liked it, guess I can share you." I pinched his cheek.

"Hell no! It's me sharing you with him not him having us both!"

"Well I'd love to see him fuck you." I giggled watching his reaction. His face blushed a dark pink, his jaw clenched, I seen his cock twitch a little. "Knew it." I giggled more.

"Okay. Yeah I kinda like him. He's a fucking dick though, but he-"

"Really fucking hot, so good with his mouth." I bit my lip replaying the events of tonight, and some previous nights Billy and I shared.

"Go shower, he's out." He says starring at the ceiling again thinking.

"Think about it all, maybe tell him the way you feel." I got off the bed slowly holding my belly as Miley adjusted kicking me a little.

I stood in the bathroom looking myself over in the mirror, my makeup running under my eyes, lipstick all over my face. I looked like a clown, i put my hair in a bun quickly. I got into the shower avoiding my hair and quickly washing my face and body off. When I got out I dried my body wrapping the towel around myself the best I could with my belly.

"I'm done if you need in." I tell Steve as him and Billy lay a good distance apart quietly.

"Yeah." I never seen Steve climb off the bed that fast.

"Steve is definatly interested." Billy smirked sitting up in bed now, resting his back against the head board.

"Don't tease him, he's confused. It was really hot though." I chuckled grabbing a slik maternity night gown. I put it on quickly and got onto the bed sitting how Billy was. He looked down at me smiling, grabbing my hand in his.

"I've already thought about this since we started working on this place. I like him. Little Stevie boy." He chuckled. "I'd like you both to be mine, but I know that's complicated. Not sure how you'd feel about it and all." He says.

"I'd share I guess." I smiled. "Were all in this together."

"Thats right baby, all four of us." He let my hand go and rubbed my belly. "Get here faster." He whispered to the baby.

"Stay in there." I patted my belly laughing. "Its only like a month away." My thoughts went to a full sudden panick. "Shit, we have a month. Only one month." I began breathing heavily trying to think about how the birth will be, and then about the women I chose to take her in. How I changed my mind and I want this family and this house, I need to tell them.

"Baby breath, its fine. We can do this!" He assured me as Steve walked back in, wearing a towel around his hips.

"Hey, you okay?" Steve stopped moving and looked at me as I took deep breaths my mind still racing.

"I'm going to go make her some tea, sit with her." Billy got up and walked out the door fast.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Steve asked sitting on the bed in a towel.

"The baby is coming." I tell him, but wrong choice of words.

"Right now! And the meat head is making fucking tea?" He panicked slightly.

"No I mean we have one more month and this baby is coming, we have so much to do! So many things I need still! How do I push.. wait stupid question I know how to push... what if the epidural don't work and it hurts.. oh my god it's going to hurt."

"Calm down, baby." Steve held my face in his hands making me look at him now. His wet hair dripping a little down his face, his beautiful lips, his pretty eyes.

"I love you." I tell him as I calm down.

"I love you, princess." He smiled then kissed my nose. "Let me get dressed." He got up and walked to the dresser him and Billy shared.

"Kinda like you like that." Billy smirked as he walked in with tea.

"You would." Steve mumbled.

"Thank you. " I took the tea and sipped the hot liquid carefully.

"Alright, let's get ready to sleep." Steve came over in his boxers climbing under the blankets. Billy followed his actions as I stayed sitting with my tea.

"Were having a baby." I whispered as they laid there with their eyes closed. Both immediately looked over at me. "A little human, who's going to need us every hour of everyday for the rest of our lives."

"Drink the tea and sleep." Steve chuckled.

"Don't make me flip out I'm tired." Billy says with tired eyes. I hand him my half empty cup and watched as he put it on the side table. After I crawled under the blankets Billy turned the lamp off, Steve held me from behind as I faced Billy on my right. Billy faced me kissing me softly before falling asleep fast, it always made me jealous how fast he could fall asleep. But I shortly dozed off as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 200 21
⚠️this stoey mentions abuse, drugs, cussing, and sex ⚠️ It's yn last year at Hawkins high when she meets Eddie and they get together but Eddie ends...
670K 14.6K 52
'He gazed into her teary eyes, she ran her thumb over his bruising cheek. Smoke blew through their lips, mingling in their air. She couldn't stand to...
She's mine By Fiction_addict

Mystery / Thriller

14.5K 457 63
When the new boy Billy Hargrove came to town something about him fascinated me. Maybe it was that my cousin forbid me to even talk to him or maybe it...
39.1K 1.4K 25
"You following me around Harrington?" The beer soaked man child stood in front of me with an amused smirk painted on his stupid face. Nancy almost im...