The Future of the Deadman [ED...

By Villalba376

This story is about the Son of the undertaker as he takes on Smackdown Live as his home for his father. His n... More

Bio (EDITED)
Royal Rumble 2018
Backstage; Aftermath
Reaper Vs Monster
The Road to Wrestlemania
Going too Far
Conversation; Mind Games
RAW Before WrestleMania
WrestleMania 34
Reveal the Title
First Encounter
Greatest Royal Rumble
Return to America
"Date" Time

Promo

1.3K 28 59
By Villalba376

RAW
February 5

We start with Jason Jordan in the ring as he addressed the crowd about what happened last week on RAW. The crowd was booing for how boring he is.

Jason: Last week, my father was attacked by Damian Calaway. If attacking Miz, Roman Reigns, Dallas and Axel, and Braun Strowman weren't enough, he chokeslammed him like he was nothing. An inconvenience to him. So, Damian, I want you to come out, right now and face me.

The crowd cheers as they hope Damian will kick his ass tonight.

Corey: Is this idiot serious?

Coach: He does have guts, you can give him that.

Everyone looks at the stage as they wait for Damian to come out. After a couple of seconds, he didn't come out.

Jason: What's wrong, Damian? Are you too much of a chicken to come-

Michael: Oh Boy!

Corey: Might want to take back what you said, Jordan.

The lights go out as the mist began to spread around the floor. Soon, Damian comes out, getting a loud reaction from the crowd. He looks straight at Jason before making his way to the ring. Jason looks with some nervousness in his soul.

After all, he did Tombstone Braun FUCKING Strowman.

Damian walks up the steps and stands behind the post. He looks down before raising his arms, setting the arena lights back on as lightning and Thunder strike.

He walks into the apron and enters the ring. The theme song fades as the crowd was chanting for Damian. He walks around the ring as he looks at the crowd.

Michael: That man has made a name for himself in the indies and other promotions.

Corey: I admired his work in NJPW, where he defeated Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. He even won the Intercontinental Championship back there too before it was merged.

Coach: He even won the NWA World Championship. In total, he has like 7 World Title wins with two singles titles.

Damian then turns to Jason and glared at him, though it wasn't shown because of his hoodie covering his eyes.

Jason: You hurt my father last week. He tried to get you to stop, that you've done enough damage, but then decided to Chokeslam my dad like he was nothing. What do you have to say to yourself?

Damian walks up to him and stands over Jordan, getting an ooh from the crowd. He then grabs the mic and snatched it away from it. He takes off the box and begins to speak.

Damian: Before I answer that stupid question of yours...I would like to ask my own. Since when did you give a damn about your "father" after he abandoned you many years ago?

The crowd oohs as Jason looks down.

Damian: And seeing how you decide to screw your match at the Rumble and last week...and the fact you decided to call me out here...I guess you cannot get out of Kurt's shadow.

The crowd oohs again as Jordan starts getting angry.

Damian: Look at me, boy. *Jason looks up at him* Who the Hell do you think you are to have me come out to your pathetic presence right here when I should be dealing with the fact that I'm dealing with something more personal and important than you?

The crowd cheers.

Damian: You are nothing to me. Not now, nor ever. So why don't you leave this ring and let the more successful spawn speak his mind?

The crowd started chanting "Go Away" as Jordan looks at Damian with disdain. He then begins to leave as he goes to the ropes. But then he went inside the ring and charged at Damian, who effortlessly grabbed him by the throat. Damian glares at him before chokeslamming Jordan.

Jason goes to roll away, but Damian grabs his neck and brings him up. He grabs his arm, gives him an elbow to the side of the head, and then hits the Cycle of Darkness.

Michael: Oh! That's the Cycle of Darkness!

Coach: Devastating!

Damian stands up as Jason rolls out of the ring. he picks up the mic as he looks around the arena. The crowd was cheering for him as he looks at the Wrestlemania sign. He takes a deep breath.

Damian: 4 years ago...the world went silent as time stopped after the three counts. 4 years ago, my father...the Undertaker, has been brought down and lost for the first time in Wrestlemania History. He fought the likes of brother, Kane, Jake Roberts, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and CM Punk, all amazing and talented wrestlers...only to lose to Brock Lesnar.

The crowd oohs as Damian takes a deep breath before resuming.

Damian: Brock Lesnar defeated my father at Wrestlemania 30, breaking the hearts of millions, and angering others. Yours truly as well. However, I can accept the fact my father lost. Yet, I cannot accept that Lesnar used his win against my father as a chance to get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, like a spoiled brat getting what he wants after crying too much.

The crowd oohs as Damian looks around.

Damian: Many wrestlers, both here, in the Indies, and other promotions have to wait until they can get a shot at a Championship, they have to earn their chance to get a shot. They have to pray, wish, and bust their asses to get the opportunity. And what does Brock Lesnar do? He leaves after Wrestlemania for a few months, then comes back, demanding a title shot. And what does he get? A title shot against John Cena at Summerslam. *shakes his hand* If that doesn't show you how entitled Lesnar is, then you need to get a chair shot to the head, for you to understand.

The crowd oohs as Damian looks around.

Damian: I didn't need the UFC to get where I am at today. I didn't need my father to get me to every company I go to. Hell, I didn't need to be kissing the Boss' ass just to get a shot at a title, when someone else has to wait another year to get a shot. I earn my victories at ROH, NWA, NJPW, and TNA-That's right, Old Man. I mentioned TNA, so get over it.

The crowd oohs as Damian stares at the camera, giving a glare at Vince.

Damian: I earned them, and Brock Lesnar doesn't deserve to win after stealing opportunities from someone else. So, Brock...at Wrestlemania...just like how you expose my father, the Undertaker...I will expose you too. And Paul...you better prepare a big casket, because Brock won't be the only one leaving Wrestlemania as a corpse...you be inside with him, as well.

The crowd oohs louder as Damian stares at the camera.

Damian: And I don't care who you are Brock. I don't respect c*nts like you.

The crowd oohs even more as Damian drops the mic. His theme plays as the lights go dark. The mist returns as it began to cover the ring.

Michael: What a chilling statement Damian has given us tonight.

Corey: Indeed. He doesn't care who Brock Lesnar is to him. He just sees him as a random person to collect his soul.

Coach: Which is why he's given the name "The Reaper".

Damian looks down as the camera zooms in on him. Soon, he raised his head, revealing his white eyes.

Then, the smoke begins to cover his body as he stood there, giving a chilling message to Brock Lesnar. Soon, the mist engulfs him. After a couple of seconds, the mist fades, but Damian disappeared.

*backstage exclusive*

We cut to an unknown location outside of any light. Soon, we move to the throne room as the empty seat stood there. Suddenly, a flock of crows arrived as they fly around the arena. During all this, a figure arrived as he sat on the throne. When the flock disappears, it reveals Damian sitting on the throne.

Soon, several messages arrived as Damian sat there, motionless.

Soon, everything went dark once more with the sound of a gong.

A/N: How's the chapter?

What do you like about Damian?

Did Jason made the mistake of calling Damian out?

Has the Reaper set his message straight to everyone, not just Brock?

Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.1K 18
Taking them out of my Preferences book, this is the Pregnancy Series I have written in 2016. This book includes - King Barrett, Seth Rollins, Roman R...
Destiny By MinistryGimmick2

Mystery / Thriller

8.6K 303 72
Life can be difficult when you lose the person you love. Others will say that death is part of life, but losing a person who was killed in cold blood...
67.7K 2.2K 67
An 18+ Damian Priest fanfic Shy Sophie Taylor works for the WWE behind the scenes when her best friend, Rhea, leaves her in the capable arms of Damia...
960 1 25
Needing time to heal from a range of injuries and exhaustion from so long on the road, Bret returns to Manchester where he studied for his degree yea...