Awake.

By cvrvmvrie

After aundreya has woken up as a vampire, there is a life of complications and suprises. More

Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9.
Chappy 10.
Chappy 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Side note.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
note
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

26.5K 495 159
By cvrvmvrie

The next morning, i woke up to Jayson sleeping beside me. Confused, i poked his forehead, waking him up.

"Good morning" he said groggily.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked.

"I was really worried last night when you left and never came home. We were all worried sick, i could even tell Damien was worried, even though he tried his best to hide it. So, when i heard you come home, i was so happy, and i don't know, i felt better sleeping with you, because i knew you were safe. Is that weird? I'm sorry," he said not looking at me.

I smiled. This boy was amazing. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Aweh Jaaaaay. Thats so cute. You're amazing" i said.

He chuckled and wrapped his long muscular arms around me.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked.

I felt him nod. "What happened to Cecilia?"

He stiffened at the name, and sighed. " She cheated on me...again"

"Again?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah.. Shes cheated on my multiple times, and i loved her so much i couldn't bare letting her go, so i put up with it, just so i could be with her. But this time, i was done with it. She's hurt me so much, and i couldn't take it anymore. I dumped her." He said.

I hugged him tighter. " aweh Jayson i'm sorry"

He buried his face in my neck, and started kissing it. Kissing my jawline, and down my neck, and over my shoulder. He stopped there and just hugged me.

"Where were you last night?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"I was with Jacob."

"Jacob? But jake was here the whole night... Worried sick i might add. He looked like he was going to shoot himself"

"No no, a Jacob i drank from. We talked and walked all night. He's a great listener. And then i ran him home, and then i came home"

"Oh," was all he said. "Well, i guess I'd better go now," he said, before kissing my cheek and walking out of my room.

I just laid in my bed, not wanting to get up, because i know Damien would be downstairs.

I sighed and got up to take a shower.

When i was done, i put on my black tna tights, and a white tank top, with my nude bra, and pink thong.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun, and applied some mascara, and then walked downstairs.

As soon as i walked into the living room, Damien was in front of me, with his hands on my waist, pulling me into him, and his dark eyes locked on mine.

It took all of my strength, but i managed to push him away from me. Now he decides to act like the Damien i fell in love with? What the hell is going on with him?

He immediately followed me as i walked away, and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pulled my body right against his. "Babe?" He whispered in my ear.

My breath caught in my throat and i almost caved. But I didn't. Again, i pushed him away without saying a word, and walked away, sitting beside Jayson on my love seat.

"What the hell?" I heard Damien ask himself.

He sighed and walked up to me again, picked me up, and walked me to my room, placing me on my bed. I just stared at him.

" are you okay Babygirl? What did i do? I want to explain why I've been acting the way i have. Please hear me out. Hey! Where are you going?! Baby please!"

" Damien, you don't need to explain yourself. I'm done. For good." I said, tearing up as i walked out the door.

That was probably the hardest thing I'd ever say. I knew i could never really be done, and i knew i could never, ever get over him. But I also knew, i didn't deserve to be treated the way he was treating me.

"What?!" He yelled, running after me.

"Baby please. Don't leave me," he begged, grabbing me hand, and turning me around.

His eyes were glassy, and he looked like he would burst into tears at any moment. This sight broke my heart. But I can't let him hurt me anymore.

I sighed and stood on my tippy toes, kissing him gently on the lips. The kiss was so full of emotion. When i pulled away, he looked hopeful, but then looked crushed as i said, "i'm sorry, Damien." Then i walked away.

"Fuck!" I heard him tell from behind me. I held back the tears as i walked away from the boy i loved with all my heart.

Damien's POV

It felt like my heart was ripped from my chest. Did she really just leave me? Forever? I can't let that happen. She's my life. And I can't live without her. I can't and won't.

I know what I did was HORRIBLE, and i will regret it for the rest of my life, but today was the only time i had away from Char, to talk to Aundreya, and to explain to her what was going on. I needed to tell her. I'm not giving up on her. I will never give up on her. I know she's hurting just as bad. I need to win her back.

I don't know how i will do it, but i will. I know she saw me and charlotte fucking yesterday. I heard her in the doorway, but i couldn't just stop in the middle of that. Especially with Char. She CAN'T know about me and Drey.

"FUCK," i yelled again as tears streamed down my face. I need to get her back.

Aundreya's POV

I felt like shit. I've never felt so empty. I wanted to hear his explanation, but i couldn't. I didn't care. His actions spoke louder than his words.

I haven't cried since i dumped Damien forever. Which was like 15 minutes ago. And that's a record for me.

I missed him already. I wanted him back so bad. But I knew i couldn't have him anymore. He's not good for me. I mean... He's perfect for me, but he hurts me so much, and there's just so much drama involved with him.. And I can't take it anymore. It's like someone was doing this shit on purpose just so we couldn't be happy together..

Just then, Damien came down the stairs and into the livingroom, wearing nothing but sweatpants. I stared at his rock hard abs, not being able to help myself. God, he is so fucking hot it almost pains me to look at him. I don't understand how someone so gorgeous could exist...and fall in love with me. I wanted to run my fingers down his chest, and feel those muscles of his...but I couldn't. He wasn't mine anymore.

That thought killed me. It hurt so bad. And when i looked up at his face, he locked his watery eyes on mine, and i noticed his tear stained face. That sight pushed me over the edge, and i couldn't stop the tears flowing down my face.

I looked away from him, not baring to look at him any longer. It hurt too much.

I kept trying to wipe my tears away, but it was no use. They just kept flowing. I decided to just let the heartbreak overcome me, and i covered my face in my hands, and cried like I've never cried before. I was crying so hard i could barely breathe.

'Baby stop crying like that. You sound so heartbroken. I can't take it. I love you with all my heart.' A voice said in my head. It was obviously Damien.

I looked up at him, and he, again, locked eyes with me. He also had a few more tears running down his cheeks.

As i stared into his eyes, the tears kept going. Drenching my shirt, my neck, and my face. And i'm sure my mascara was all over the place.

' You're breaking my heart.' He whispered in my head.

'Well you broke mine a while ago,' i responded in his head.

'Baby don't do this. Let me explain. You need to hear this.'

'No i don't. I can't be with you anymore Damien. You've hurt me so fucking much. You're nothing but drama. I can't handle it anymore. I'm done. Please don't talk to me anymore. It will just break my heart further, because i can't have you'

'Yes you can! Babe i'm forever yours! Don't leave me. Please. I NEED YOU'

I just looked away, and continued crying my heart out.

I knew the guys were probably sitting there, not knowing what to do or say, but i didn't look at or awknowledge them at all since i walked in. I didn't care right now either.

I heard Damien sniff, and i looked up, and he was walking towards the front door, but before he got there, he screamed "fuck" and punch the wall as hard as he could, making a huge hole in my wall. And I watched as his muscles rippled. I almost drooled.

He then opened the front door, walked out, and slammed it shut, leaving me wondering if he was ever going to come back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 297 14
"You made me feel alive when my world was surrounded by death."
2.4K 5 39
Well, that's what I get for moving in again with my family. Death by supernatural creatures
14.1K 578 20
Katherine Hathaway thought her life would always be the same, if only she knew how wrong she was.
8.2K 364 18
if you had a choice between a life that will probably hurt a lot of people and death which will hurt you a lot what would you choose, well i didn't g...