A Definitive Guide to Werewol...

By _kennyguz_

A Beginner's Guide to Werewolf Fiction This text presents an essential introduction to the world of werewolf... More

Author's Note Updates
Introduction
Werewolf Pack Ranking
Moon Goddess
The Alpha Wolf
Luna
Beta
Gamma
Gamma Chief
Delta
Sentinel
Elder
Seer
Guardian
Assassin
Pack Doctor
Lead Medic
Medics
Lead Warrior
Warriors
Enforcers
Lead Hunter
Hunters
Lead Scout
Scouts
Peacekeepers
Resource Watchers
Pup-Watchers
Subordinates
Healers
Orallys
Half-Bloods
Rogues
Omega
The Various Shifting Types
Do Werewolves Age?
Mindlink
Mates
White Wolf
Black Wolf
Hybrid
Bibliography

Pups

17 0 0
By _kennyguz_

Pups are the youngest members of a werewolf pack and are in the early stages of their development. They are the future of the pack and hold the potential to advance in rank and contribute to the pack's activities as they grow and gain experience. Here are key points about the role and status of pups within the pack:

**1. Age and Development:** Pups are typically wolves that have not yet reached adulthood. They are in the early stages of their life cycle and are still growing physically and mentally.

**2. Future Potential:** Pups represent the pack's future potential. As they mature and gain experience, they have the opportunity to advance in rank and take on more significant roles within the pack.

**3. Rank Advancement:** Pups may advance in rank and become trainees or take on other roles as determined by the Alpha and pack leadership. This advancement usually occurs when they reach a certain level of maturity and proficiency.

**4. Learning and Training:** Pups undergo learning and training within the pack, acquiring essential skills, knowledge, and behaviors necessary for life as a werewolf. They often receive guidance and education from higher-ranking members.

**5. Nurturing and Protection:** Pups are cared for, nurtured, and protected by other pack members, especially pup-watchers. Their well-being and safety are a priority within the pack.

**6. Future Contributions:** The pack invests in the upbringing and education of pups because they represent the pack's future strength and resilience. Pups will eventually take on roles such as Warriors, Hunters, and other positions, contributing to the pack's activities and survival.

**7. Alpha's Decision:** The Alpha plays a significant role in determining when and how pups advance in rank. Their decisions are based on the individual pup's readiness and the needs of the pack.

In summary, pups are the youngest members of the pack, and their role is to learn, grow, and prepare for their future roles within the pack. They represent the pack's potential and the continuation of the werewolf community's traditions and way of life.

***I did not own those pictures. I use Pinterest to get them.***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 4.7K 23
Rick Thane is back in this horrifying tale set in PA, America. After being asked by his family to visit, Rick stumbles upon a very old event that cha...
1K 176 37
[1st draft] Bora's near-death experience caused a brief separation from Gemma, but to live in peace, he must end the Seven Shadows. Bora Hawk, the p...
2.7K 317 13
Naučila sa od svojho nepriateľa čítať medzi riadkami, taktizovať a manipulovať. Situácia a napätie medzi stranami sa každým dňom zhoršuje a je čas ko...
12K 1K 29
Wattys Shortlist 2022! | Kyla Shepard, a sixteen-year-old orphan who conjures massive ink-like creatures with her thoughts, must learn to tame the mo...