Listen To My Stupid Heart β™‘

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

❀
Listen To My Stupid Heart πŸ’•
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid πŸ˜’
3. Math Tutor πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish πŸŒ§πŸ’™
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss β™‘
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ
10. Red Day πŸ”΄
11. Gussa Out Of Control πŸ’€
12. Best Friends πŸ’
13. Farewell 🏡
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party πŸ₯³
21. Secret Kiss 🀫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library KissπŸ“šπŸ’ž
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😀
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liyeπŸ’—πŸŒ»
35. Teasing πŸ˜†
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
38. Diwali Date πŸͺ”
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
Student Γ— Teacher trope book
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? πŸ’—
53. Mehendi πŸ’š
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🀨

5K 325 86
By imaginesnher

Arini's pov

" Okay let's go. " I followed Shrey. He took me to Anushka bhaabi's old room which was besides Shrey's room.

" You will find Anushka di's dress there. Just wear any of them. "

I nodded and he entered in his room. Instead of entering in bhaabi's room I peeked at his room again. I saw his light blue shirt on the bed and maybe he was in washroom. I smirked when an idea came in my head. 😼

I tip toed and picked his shirt and ran to bhabi's room.

Shrey's pov

I was drying my hair with the towel. I just pray that she doesn't get sick because of rain. If she gets sick she won't be able to come here and I will.....miss her....I mean her studies are important too so she needs to be okay at any cost.

After that rainy bike ride my mind is going all about Arini and Arini. The more I'm thinking about that bike scene, the more I'm getting excited. She is the first girl after mom & dii who sat on my bike. And maybe she will be the last one.... No no don't think I have something for her, but I'm very sure that she will never let any other girl sit with me.

I came out of the bathroom but could not find my shirt which I left on my bed. " Mooooommmmmmmmm where is my shirt? " I shouted.

" How will I know? " She replied.

" I just kept it here on my bed. But I can't find it now. "

" Thik se dekh wahipe hoga. " Came the most typical indian mom dialogue.

( see properly. It'll be there)

I can see that no shirt is here on my bed. Now what's the meaning of "thik se dekh wahipe hoga"

( see properly it'll be there)

" Moooommm i can't find yaar. "

" Kuch aur pehnle na. Kya ek hi shirt hai tere pas? " This time she yelled me. And i don't have more courage to ask her for another time. So I dropped that idea and took another shirt and wore it.

( wear something else. Do you have only one shirt?)

When I went out of my room i was surprised seeing Arini in my shirt. It's the same shirt which I have kept to wear. So it was she. But I didn't complain as she looked super duper cute in that shirt, it was XXL on her. It went around her mid thighs and i was able to see her milky legs as well. But I'm not a pervert 🙄 my shirt looked like a dress on her.

Cute!

Her cuteness attracted me more than anything. I could not help but chuckle.

" It's better than bhaabi's dress. " She chirped. " And how am I looking? "

" Arini, you should have asked atleast. I was finding it. "

" Apne pati se kya mangna? " She showed her tongue and i rolled my eyes.

( what's the need of asking from my own husband?)

" Zyada pati pati na karo aur padhne ayo. 😒" I gestured her to come in my room.

( don't call me your husband everytime)

But inside I smiled in my mind. I......... Kind of like it but if I say this on her face she will be eating my head.

I sat on my chair and waited for her to sit beside me so that we can continue the study. But instead of coming to me she went to the balcony. I also decided to follow her.

It was still raining and she was enjoying the raindrops on her palms. She was giggling and it was the cutest rhythm I have ever heard. Even the cutest scenario it was!

" Heyy Arini? You and here? How? " Someone suddenly interrupted.

" Anubhav? Tum? " ( you) Arini chirped. I spun my head to the opposite direction of our balcony to find our neighbor, Anubhav.

I have seen him in my locality a few times, we have talked also. He is a good guy but only until he stays away from my girl. He has been taken the shit out of me in the school days. I'm so glad that I don't see him anymore but this guy is still seeing my girl.... Which annoys me the most.

" Well it's my locality and that's my house. So I'm here now it's your turn. " Anubhav replied to her.

" Oh so you live here." Then pointing towards me Arini said, "He's my math tutor so I'm here. "

" Shrey bhai ap tuition padhane kabse lage? " Anubhav asked me.

🙂tbh idk the answer as well...

" No... She is my first student.. " I said while scratching the back of my head.

" Oh.. So that's why Arini is getting good marks at math day by day" Anubhav shared a genuine smile so as I.

I felt proud of Arini. I know this girl can do good in studies only if she pushes herself a little bit more instead of chasing me.

" Bhaiya I'm also having some problems in math, can you teach me please? " Anubhav requested.

I could not say no by seeing his expression so I was about to say yes but suddenly my mind changed when he said,

" And if I start studying with Arini, we can even help each other in problems, right Arini?" He smiled looking at her. Arini just blinked without saying anything.

If you start solving her problems, then who am I? What's my work in this? And why is he smiling at her? I frowned. I definitely do not like this boy.

" No. I can't spare much time. My schedule is so tight. " I lied but it was truth 50%. I have my other works, my studies, I can manage time for Arini but nobody else right now.

" Shrey bhai, You don't need to spare time for me alag se. Me & Arini are good friends already, I will not have any problem if you teach me with her. "

Good friends? Then definitely I'm not gonna teach you anything.

And I dont want anybody to disturb when I'm with Arini. What did he just say? He and Arini are good friends 🙄 bhad mein jaye teri friendship.

I looked at Arini. She was looking at Anubhav with surprising eyes. Does she too want to study with him?

" What are you thinking Shrey? " Arini asked all sudden.

" Nothing. " I shook my head and looked at Anubhav. " No. I'm sorry but I can't teach you. " I replied. Call me rude for this but I don't care.

Anubhav looked confused but couldn't say anything. He had to agree.

" Okay then... Arini, can you come to my house? Mom will be happy too. Besides you have never visited. "

This boy is demanding a lot today. At first, he wanted to study with my Arini. Now he wants my Arini to visit his house.

My Arini?

I mean my student Arini.

" Uhm.. Okay. " Arini replied. Wait? What? Did she say yes?

All the time she finds chances to be close with me but today.

" You are not going anywhere. " I said to her. " Why? " Asked she. " You did not even start practicing today's math. How can you leave this soon? " I earned a pout from her.

" I don't want to do math today. " Murmured she.

" Shrey bhai, please let her come. Our history teacher gave us really hard homework today. Arini and me can do that together." Anubhav requested again.

" Oh ha.. Shakti ma'am gave us really hard topics of history. " Arini nodded too.

What's happening here? For the first time I'm stopping her to leave me but she is protesting it. Woahh!?! Am I not her almighty crush?

"No...you cant go........... Mom must be making some food for you, you can't go without eating. "
I reasoned out.

" Are koi baat nhi beta. I'll pack some pakoda for Anubhav also. You can go Arini. " Here comes my mom to ruin everything.

( no it's nothing beta)

How can you do this mom? How can you let your daughter in law to go some other's house? Howww?? My mind spoke in a dramatical way.

" Shrey, take her to Anubhav's house with umbrella. " My mom ordered before leaving.

And I did what I was told to do. I felt like being a kid who don't want to share his chocolate but have to.

" Par Arini yeh tumne kya pehna hai? " Suddenly Anubhav asked catching my attention. He started laughing.

( but what are you wearing arini?)

What's so funny in it? My blood started boiling. She is wearing my shirt and it's looking damn pretty on her.

" Change it before coming. " Anubhav said catching his breath.

How dare he? Why will she change my shirt?

" No I can't change it. Sorry I'll visit some other day. " She waved at him and held my hand to come in. I smiled looking at her. That's like my girl!

How will i stop him in school? 🙂💔

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Idk if the chapter was good or not ://

Sorry if it wasn't good 💔
Have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
6.3K 343 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
17.4K 363 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...