LOVE PHANTASM

Von Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... Mehr

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

RADHEYA

3.2K 160 16
Von Blackmermaid44

Why the unbeatable and unreachable kingdom joined kaurva sena??

The shine of pride and admiration dimmed from yashodhasudhan's face and his eyes pooled with the cane of memories...sure not the pleasent ones......

Elder son of pandu cleared his throat and says, " You were reluctant to seek udaipur's aid for us when I insisted you for that....

I can see something lot behind dwarka and udaipur's relation......"

In contrary to Krishna's usual joyous and enchanting voice he says, " Nothing like that......"

Everyone went silent at his hesitation and after some moments lord of universe released a deep breath. He looked them all and found how eager they are to know more about udaipur....

Sree Krishna says, " What Dwarka and Udaipur now have is nothing but some official commitments only......

Both kingdoms apprentices each other by trades and politics...

Apart from that relation of dwarka and udaipur become sore....."

Third pandava couldn't help himself from asking out, " How?? "

Krishna replied slowly, " At first it was not the relationship between the kingdoms......

Our friendship extended to the politics of Aryavart and it drifted us apart....

Cause our views on future was different.....

With sakhi Draupadi's swayamvar..... Udaipur restrained their relationship with us completely solemn......."

Finding that statement weird panchalkanya asks, " How my marriage strained your relationship......"

To her dismay he answered coldly, " Everything is connected sakhi....

As I told...for Udaipur all that happened in Aryavart over the years were visible like a mirror........"

Ending the discussion on that topic dwarka lord walks out whereas others disturbed on finding how powerful is Udaipur......

Drupadaputri pales on seeing how the mighty warriors gulping and sweating at her sakha's revelation....the fire of anger ignited inside her.....

How the lady emperor can offer their aid to the opposite side....she must know of the infamous dyutsabha.....

Yet being a woman how she can be a obstacle to this battle of earning her justice ......Cold hearted witch......

************************************************************************

Waves of anxiety and indecision blew on camps of kuru. Murmuring among people inside made the jyeshta kaurava thoughtful about the unexpected support he got.....

His apprehension raised to the peek and couldn't digest that udaipur....A kingdom rumoured to allied with dwarka had sent an official letter acknowledging him and wholeheartedly giving their entire sena which one's strength that unknown to him.......

Why?? Is they are trustworthy?? Or is it a trap set up by that trickster??

A husky whisper echoed on the tent where darkness loomed and engulfed gandharinandan,

" Don't Overthink......."

Seeing his dearest mamasree suyodhan ran towards him like a lost kid and asks, " How can't I mamasree??

There is something amiss.....Why they are helping us??

It's just Krishna sending traitors to our den....."

"Don't be stupid suyo!! "

Elder kaurava narrowed his eyes at his Brahmin friend who entered along with all his siblings. He can see some among them genuinely happy for the newest added power on their army. While some are doubtful like him....

Drauni says, " Udaipur is a kingdom for decades fighting only with Asurs....

If they want they can join pandavas and cause good amount of lose to us...even they can snatch our hope of victory....

Why they have to go for the shameless deceitful manner......"

An disappointed king of Gandhar says, " Just for one time think wisely my putr.....

Be ready and prepare for the Grand welcome of army of Udaipur.... "

Stroking his thick beard dearest mamasree of kaurvas says, " The letter came from the ruler who is an woman and mentioned about their Senapati Harsh.....Her brother....

Udaipur is a mystery......

And Empress Harshini is an enigma......."

Leaving his nephews behind shakuni walks out with a smirk of victory.

Still in apprehension suyodhan asks to drauni, " Where is mitr Karn?? What he saying on this matter?? "

A wave of pain flashed on guruputr's face for a moment and says, " As same as mine......."

Replacing his tensed form with careless demeanor duryodhan jokes, " You might have put your thoughts in his head.....

Ashwa stay away from him.....maybe from inspired you he too didn't married......"

Managing a smile dronaputr walks out at the feel of guilt at the only secret he ever had from his mitr who despite a prince stood with this mere Brahmin. But he have to do this for the other friend who went through so much in his life.......

Vasusen who bear everything on his own never whould have revealed about his wife to him too, Only if he didn't found out.

He too know nothing about them apart from that the lady he met only once in his life had left his mitr due to the broken trust.......

************************************************************************

Moonlight pierced the darkness that engulfed the chamber of magnanimous and radiant king of Anga. Resembling sunrays reflecting from moon....moonlight glazed from the toned bare upper part of the striking handsome son of suryadev.....

Hazel eyes fixed at nothing specific but pooled with unreadable emotions. Standing just in a white dhoti he drowned in rays of moon. His long golden shaded hair waved in a rhythm with air....

Hearing the approaching footstep his ears pointed....sharp eyes narrowed. Well chiseled body tenses and sharp jawline tightens. Frown creeped to his deadly handsome face.....

" Ashwa leave me alone!! "

Drauni startled at the command and stops in midway. No!! It was not a command, rather a request. But the man infront of him was a puzzle for him always.....
He always sounded like a king and each of his words were command for others. It was always audacious and intrepid yet filled with compassion.

Born in suta clan with all qualities of a Kshatriya....This low born always out shined those devputras.... how?? In appearance he is like a Deva and in battle he is like a roaring lion capable to sent chills on pack of wolves....

Ashwattama narrowed his eyes at radheya who is elder than him and all of the kuru princes. But yet not seems older than Arjun's youngest son. This man is an phenomenon....

Merged in his own thought he silently left the unknown son of lord Surya to wander on his not so pleasant past and waiting dark future.......

That maharathi releases a sigh of relief and moved to the open window to gleam more in the illuminating rays of moon.....

His face was in it's extreme beauty....even to put the moon in shame

Gazing the moon dearest son of Radha got reminded of what he waiting for....in any of the coming days he have to give up the immortality that he got by birth....

King of lords being begger to a mere human....got warned by the king of planets.....his father.........

Moving to the royal bed his hand traced those golden earrings which can't be separated from his flesh.

Got striked by the waves of memory a small yet heartful smile spread on his lips and soon his eyes pooled with the pain of same remembrance.......

She.....a painful memory......a beautiful past.....his unknown wife.......love........

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

47.6K 2.5K 32
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...
YAMIRNA Von MAYA

Fanfiction

192K 6.5K 50
A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his life by letting her go...... Love heals...
Another Chance for Lives Von

Historische Romane

49.6K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
10.3K 612 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...