THE PROPHECY ( TOP TAE VERSIO...

By KritiTaeKook

COMPLETED Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to be happened before... More

1.Jeon Jungkook.
2.The School
3.The town.
4. Room mate
5.The Prophecy
6.Nightmare.
7.Intimidating
8.Scent
9.History
Intro 1
Intro 2
10.Kim Taehyung
11.Questions
12. Avoid
13.Stay
14.Vision
15.Royal spy
16.Run Run!
17. Dirty teens
18.V hyung
19. Entertainment.
20.Concubines.
21. Invite
22.Mystery room.
23.Curse
24. Straw house
25. Jealousy
26. Remember me
27. Attack
28.Life of Tiger
29. Love
30. Tempting
31. Inviting looks
32. All lives.
33. Unexpected
34. Tiger falls!
35. Archery
36. Book reading
37. Crazy facts
38. Surprise!!
39. Falling for you
40. No more secret.
41. Enemy close..
42.Other side..
43. King and Tiger
44. Stripped off
45. Selfish Hyung
46. Gifts
47. Beautiful moment
48. Pleasure and Pain
49. Mountain cat
50.August D
51. Fake love
52.Gguk or me
53. Kiss Kookie!
54. Biological Parents..
56. Conspiracy
57. Stunned tiger
58. Kookie wants you Hyung!
59. My memories
60. Ocean Eyes
61. Accept the change
Thank you!!
62. Purple eyes
63. First born son.
64. The crowns
65. Gguk's chamber!!!
66. My Hyung..Just mine..
67. King of Niva
68. Death sentence
69. The Queen
70. Origin of The Book
71. Hungry cubs
72. Sleeping Tygee
73. Dethroned
74. Dear my friend
75. Taming Choker
76. Festival
77. Crowning!
78. Mighty Tygee
79. Real Problem
80. Possessive Cubs
81. Nine lives
82.The New Beginning..
83.Origin of a new race..

55. Rightful prince

4.7K 364 23
By KritiTaeKook

Jimin, Jaemin and Namjoon are sitting on the couch, Taehyung is sitting opposite to the couch on a chair petting his cute persian cat on his lap, Jungkook and Jin shared a pool chair near Taehyung.

Serious discussions started there once they done with their dinner..

" Whatever I'm going to tell you....will be a shocking information for you both... But I knew how you both will react... Because I'm doing this for every five years for almost a century..

What I don't know is how my Ggukie is going to react for all this.. Jimin! Jaemin! I'm asking both of you to support Gguk through all this.. Because I don't know how he gonna react to all these Truth! " Taehyung said nervously.. He is little worried for Jungkook..

Jaemin looks at Namjoon in worried way, and Namjoon encouraged her to bring Jungkook and make him sit in between her and Jimin. He leans down on to Jimin's ears and said....

" Dont let him run... Console him when he cry or scared.. Support your mother... Hold him tight.. "

Jaemin got up and brings Jungkook to sit between them, Jin and Namjoon shared the pool chair. Jaemin hugs Jungkook and leans on him. Jungkook is very nervous sitting between his former friends, who now look at him like their mother.

Jimin just hold Jungkook's hands tight in comforting way. He can feel the shake and can understand Jungkook is very nervous than him. Because he already knew his life is about to change..

" So these are the contents of mystery room... Portraits done by my Prince Gguk... " Tae said taking out the rolled portraits...

" Here... My Ggukie drew this.... One of his many talents... Warrior TaeYoung.!!How am I looking Jungkook?? " Tae asked with a nervous smirk

" Wow!! Your Ggukie is really talented...!! He drew this before 300 years?! " Jungkook asked..

" Yes!! You are talented!! and you drew this when there were only limited colors available..." Tae said..

" You are really living for these many years?? Omg!! " Jungkook said astonished...

" Tae pa you look hot in this!! " Jaemin said..

" He drew me that way.. I'm not sure whether I look this good in person... "

" You look same hyung!! Hot!! " Jungkook said with shy smile..

" You think!! "

" Enough!! Let's see next portrait!! " Jin said interrupting Taekook's flirt talks..

" This is me when I was 15 or something... Gguk said he drew this when he missed me... " Tae said...

" Oh!! The sad portrait...??! " Jimin identified the portrait from Gguk's description in his book...

" Same... " Tae said..

" Gguk drew this when he wanted me to take the crown!! "

" Ohhhh!! " Jimin said..

" and this!! My favorite.. "

" He drew the tiger and me... "

" You look beautiful in every painting Tae pa.. It feels like we are looking at you through Gguk's eyes.. "

" Eomma!! Jaemin... Call him eomma... Don't call him by his name... He gave away his life for you both!! "

" How did he... Eomma died?! " Jaemin asked... But Tae don't want to talk about that... Not now.. He is in happy state telling his story to his kids..

" Wanna see your eomma??"

" Yes yes!! Yes!! " Jaemin jumped excited... But kookie is little worried and anxious...

" Wohhhhhh!!! Jungkookie!! It's exactly you... You are prince Gguk... Look at the cut.. You have same scar... Same eyes... Same everything... Omg!! It's 100% you..." Now Jimin is excited..

" You both look soooo beautiful together.. Wow!! Eomma, appa... Both look beautiful... Tell me the truth, are we adopted kids... You adopted us right??! " Jaemin asked...

" No... You both are my biological children.. Gguk gave birth to you... " Tae said.. Kookie is sitting mum hearing all this..

" But Gguk is a boy... Or is he secretly a girl??! " Jaemin asked..

"Before telling about that you have to know what happened to us... " Tae said

" What happened after you made that mark on Gguk... Eomma's cheek... ?? What happened to that other warrior Bum?! " Jimin asked...

" Problem started to us after that.. That night...Gguk stayed with me here in my hut... Same place... I had my old hut.. I applied all medicine and took care of him..

Next morning I took him back to his castle, everything was alright by then. I was promated as Prince guard and head guard asked me to stay by Gguk's side. I happily stayed with him. Our lives were less problematic...

That night IU came to stay with Gguk. I stayed in my Guard's quarters in castle premises. IU brought the handwritten tip as Ggukie asked, which she found it in the old history books..

On seeing that handwritten tip , Gguk found out who must have wrote that tip. The hangul letters written with english strokes are exactly queen's handwriting. He was shocked to see that... "

" Woh!! Queen's handwriting??!! How do you know all this?! " Jimin asked..

" He didn't tell me anything that time.. I knew all this after his demise.. by reading his books.. He promised IU, so he didn't talked about that.. "

" So what happened after that?! "

" Gguk went straight to Queen demanding explanation... For her tip. It's treacherous act to tip a writer about the kingdom's secret.. So Jungkook got scared and worried for his mother's life and compelled her to say the truth.. "

" And the truth is?? " Jimin asked...

" I am the rightful prince of Niva kingdom's throne, Kim's linage are the rulers of Niva kingdom for many centuries..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 665 2
Story by: cutegir2002. ____ A story of a beautiful boy Kim Taehyung, living with his step mother and two step sister. Being humiliated by them, doing...
293K 11.6K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
136K 10.1K 85
COMPLETED The Prophecy The Flower Crown and The Guardian Tiger Some call it a legendary story and some call it a myth... This story is said to b...
137K 4.7K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...