Realisation And Nurture (BOOK...

By author_rinkachetri

Book #2 (AND series) [COMPLETED ✔] ABOUT THE STORY: After successfully crossing the initial hurdles and going... More

Realisation and Nurture (Book #2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 19 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Part 1)
Chapter 41 (Part 2)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Part 1)
Chapter 43 (Part 2)
Chapter 43 (Part 3)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Part 1)
Chapter 45 (Part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Fan Arts

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"

820 18 3
By author_rinkachetri

Wooohhoooo!!

If you've read the title of this part, you know what it means!!!

This is to announce that I am now officially a Wattpad Creator starting this month, i.e. October, 2022..

It was in the month of June that Wattpad had added my book 'His Destiny Her Love' to their reading list. I did not know what was coming my way during that time.

In the last week of August, I received an invitation mail from Wattpad, seeking my consent towards joining their new program "Wattpad Creators Program." I was blankly taken aback as I wasn't prepared for this amazing surprise.

Upon proper consideration and decision-making in the right direction, I finally signed the Agreement papers with Wattpad and the Creators program team during the month of September, and today here I am announcing this great news to my beautiful and lovely readers who have equally helped, encouraged and accompanied me in achieving this feat !!!

I  received all the onboarding package yesterday.

What does joining their program mean?

More stories for you from Wattpad Creators like us.. In the initial phase, they will be enrolling handpicked authors globally for the program and we as a part of the team can't wait to share awesome stories with the world. Please join me in this new journey that will open up the future path to my dreams of becoming a published author!!!

(You may also check their new Wattpad Creators portal for further details)...

-----×-----

Please follow my authors' page on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more!!!

Facebook: @author.rinkachetri
Instagram: @rinka_chetri
Twitter: @rinka_chetri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 2.9K 31
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏" ...
352K 35.3K 72
| 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | Akanksha, a forensic expert and her husband Vihaan, a CBI officer must work together through the gulf in their marriage to catch...
His Hush Hush Girl By KB

General Fiction

185K 15.1K 56
His Girl series #1 When you're destined to be with the person you love, none can rip you apart. Akruti Arora, an innocent soul yet beauty with a brai...