แด›สœแด‡ แดแด…แด… แดษดแด‡ (bnha x black pan...

Kirasfire รกltal

"๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™† ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™!" ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... Tรถbb

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n

Chapter 3

9.9K 270 76
Kirasfire รกltal

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

You were on your way to U.A with a bright smile on your face, 'I can't believe it I'm finally here!' You thought, you have been training for years for this moment, 'I wonder what they would say when they figure out I don't have a quirk..'

You're knocked out of your thoughts when you see a familiar purple haired male, "Shinsou!" You call out to him with a wave, he turns around as his eyes widens a bit before going back to normal,  he gives a lazy grin and walks towards you.

You keep the same smile and give him a hug, catching him by surprise but before he could hug you back you pull back from the hug making the male frown, it quickly goes away when you look at him.

"Are you going to U.A?" You ask him, he nods "I am but unfortunately I'm not in the hero course I'm in general studies." He rubs the back of his neck, you pat his back, "I'm sure there will be opportunities where you can shine don't give up now!" You grin at him causing him to blush and look away, "I guess your right what class did you get in?"

You both walk side by side, "I'm in class 1-A the hero course!" You say, his eyes widen and he punches your shoulder playfully, "lucky but good job." He grins lazily, you laugh and hit him back, you both laugh.

Before you both know it your at U.A you say goodbye to each other and go to your respective classes, when you walk into your classroom it's hectic, "get your feet off the desk! Don't you have any respect?!" You just shuffle past them and take a seat in the back you don't want to draw any attention to yourself.

After you sat down you looked at the others in the classroom before seeing a yellow caterpillar on the floor, you raised an eyebrow 'is that our teacher?' You thought as it starts to talk.

"If you're just here to make friends you can pack up your stuff now and leave." He says making everyone stop talking and turn around to look at the male, he then continues, "Welcome to UA's hero course." The man unzipped himself from the sleeping bag to reveal a black haired male with tired eyes.

"It took you eight whole seconds for you all to shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious.
Rational students would understand that." He then looked out to all of us.

Everyone except you, a blonde haired male, and the boy next to you with red and white hair made sounds of disbelief. "Right," he continued, pulling out the gym uniform.

"Everyone put these on and head outside."

__________

"A quirk assessment test?" Class 1-A questioned, looking at Aizawa dumbfounded.

"But, orientation." Uraraka said, "We're gonna miss it."

"If you really want to make the big leagues than you can't waste time with pointless ceremonies.
Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class however I see fit." The class let out small gasps. 'I wonder how this is going to go.'  He then continued.

"You've been taking standardized tests for most of your lives. But you never got to use your quirks. The country is still trying to convince us we're all equal by not letting the ones with the most power excel." He then turned to you. "L/n you managed to score the most points in the entrance exam." You nodded.

"Since your not from around here do you know how far you can throw?"

You thought for a moment. "180 meters."

"What?!"

"That's without their quirk? Imagine the distance with it!"

"No wonder they scored highest! Wow!"

You smiled kindly at your classmates astonishment.

"Okay. Now try doing it with your quirk." You walked to the center of a wide circle, grabbing a ball on the way. "Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle." Aizawa-san told you.

"Alright." You said winding your arm back.

'I don't have a quirk but here goes nothing.'

You harnessed a bunch strength and used shockwaves to make it go further. You then let the ball fly.

You could hear the sounds of amazement coming from behind. You turned back to Aizawa.

"Did I do good?" He flipped his phone around to show an infinity sign.

"INFINTY!?" The class called from behind. You smiled happily and walked back to your classmates.

"L/n! You are amazing!" Kirishima said walking over to you.

"Thank you, Kirishima right? just call me Y/n." You saw a slight blush spread over Kirishima's face as he nodded.

"Alright Y/n"

"That looked so fun! I wanna go!" A girl with pink skin, Ashido you think, called out.

"Heh," Aizawa chuckled, "You think is all fun and games? Idiots. Today you will go through many physical tests to gage your potential. The person who comes in last will be expelled." Everyone was shocked. You thought for a moment, 'he is lying but at the same time he isn't.'

"Do you think he is lying?" You whispered to the girl standing next to you. 'I'm pretty sure her name was Yaoyorozu.'

She too did not seem to be fazed by Aizawa's claim.

"I sure hope so. It's obvious he wouldn't do that."
She whispered back. You nodded.

"Now," Aizawa said, "Let the games begin."

The first test was a 50 meter dash. Easy enough.

Unlike most people, You enjoyed running.
Your opponent was a boy with blond hair and a sort of lightning bolt shape in it. You both got ready at the starting line.

"GO!" The machine called. Almost immediately you were at the other side.

"0.05 seconds!" It said. You dusted yourself off.

'Maybe I over did it': "5.45 seconds!" The machine called out again. You looked to your right to see the blond haired boy panting.

"Wow l/n. Your really fast." He said looking up at you.

"I'm Denki Kaminari." He said

"Nice to meet you Kaminari. And call me Y/n." He nodded before you walked off to the crowd.

Next was grip test. You held on to the machine, ready to take the test. You then started to grip it slowly adding more strength until you heard a snap.

You looked down to see the machine broken. You sweatdrop and hold up the pieces.

'Uh oh'. You walked over to Aizawa. " "Um, Aizawa-sensei?"

"Hm? What is it L/n?" He asked. You showed him the broken test with reluctance.

"Geez kid." He said with wide eyes. "Well I guess you rank highest in this one."

You apologize to him and bow making him pat your head but quickly remove it,"don't sweat it kid."

Standing long jump. Nothing too hard really. You just regularly jumped, landing about a couple of feet passed the ending line.

Repeated side steps. It was fine, pretty easy.

It was now the ball throw. You already took this test so you got to just relax. Uraraka went up and threw the ball into the sky. Aizawa showed us his phone.

"Another infinity?!" The class called. You smiled.

"Good job cutie!" You exclaimed. She malfunctioned for a bit a red hue going onto her face which she quickly hid.

"Thanks l/n!"

Then it was the green haired males turn. 'Midorya I think is his last name he has not been doing so good.' You thought sympathetically.

You watched calmly,listening to what the people around you were saying 'I wonder how far it will go' the male wound his arm back, light coursing threw his veins. He let the ball go and then.

"46 meters!" You tilted your head. 'I thought it would go farther.' You then looked over to Aizawa. You seen his hair go up as his eyes glow.

'That must be his quirk.' Aizawa made his way over to the muttering Midorya.

"I erased your quirk." Aizawa's hair and scarf were floating around him. He looked pretty cool.

"The judges for this exam are irrational. Someone like you should never be able to enroll in this school."Midorya thought for a moment before he realized what was happening.

"Wait, I know you. You're Eraserhead!" You tilted your head, 'I think I have heard of him before I really should of done more research before leaving wakanda.'

"You're not ready, you don't have control over your power." You raise an eyebrow.

"Were you planning on breaking your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?" You're eyes widen a bit, 'his quirk breaks his bones? Good thing I don't have to use a quirk.' You sweatdrop.

"He is being a bit harsh though." You mumble quietly but the purple haired female behind you hears you and taps you're shoulder.

You turn around with a confused look, she then whispers into your ear "I agree with you he is being a bit harsh."

You whispered back "I hope Midorya can pass this one he hasn't been doing so good."

"You seem cool and nice. I'm Kyoka Jiro by the way."

"I'm L/n Y/n, as you probably already know." You chuckle sheepishly, making her chuckle as well. "Are you a foreigner?" She asks.

You smile and nod, "what gave it away?" You say jokingly, she laughs, "you know, you're Japanese isn't bad." She nudges you with her elbow. You just smile and nod, "thank you." She nods back and you both look back to see Midoriya back in the circle.

You watched as Izuku threw the ball but didn't see any light from his arm. You looked closer and that's when you saw it.

'His finger? This guy is really smart' The ball flew threw the air at an alarming rate. You all looked up as it sore threw the sky. Aizawa showed us the phone. "705.3meters'

He turned to Aizawa. "Mr. Aizawa. You see? I'm still standing." You smiled softly, 'I can tell this kid will be a amazing hero.'

"DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!!" The blonde haired male that you know to be bakugou came rushing towards him.

You were going to stop him but Aizawa got to him first making you sigh in relief which didn't go unnoticed by the teachers.

And with that, the last three tests continued. You got to know most of the rest of your classmates.
You didn't get to talk to all of them but picked up on everyone's names. Now, it was time for your results.

"Alright, time to give you your results." Aizawa said, pulling up a projection of everyone's rankings. You saw your name in first.

"Heh, no real surprise there." Ashido and Kirishima walked over to you.

"You really are strong Y/n." Kirishima told you.

"Thank you! Congrats on top ten" You told them before looking back to the screen. Your eyes scanning everyone's names until you stopped at the last one.

Izuku Midoriya

You looked over to Izuku. He looked terrified, 'poor guy, his nerves are all tore up.' You thought sadly.

"And I was lying about expelling someone. It was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all." The class started yelling while Yaoyorozu laughed and you smiled.

"Come on guys, it was pretty obvious."

"Surprised you guys didn't figure that out. Sorry, we probably should've said something."

"You think?!" The class exclaimed

"That's it, we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus and read it over before tomorrow." And with that Aizawa left, not before giving Midoriya a nurse's pass.

You changed you're clothes and started making your way out of the school when you heard your name being called. You looked behind you to see Midoriya, Uraraka, and lida. "Mind if we walk with you?" Uraraka said once they got a bit closer.

You smiled warmly at the group.

"Not at all." 'I'm glad I'm making more friends when I get stronger and become a real hero I'll make make sure my mom can rest peacefully.'

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

336K 8.6K 41
[๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™น๐šž๐š“๐šž๐š๐šœ๐šž ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
786 38 14
โœฟ๐˜Œ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ...
901K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
113K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...