MHA reacts to Verdant Emperor...

Por Greyninja27

Verdant Emperor by TheHinokami is one of my favorite stories of all time so I decided to write the reaction f... Más

Setting up the stage.
The Divergence
Interlude: Friends and New Watchers
Finding Shelter & First Steps
Results & Giran
Interlude- Broken Flames
Physical Conditioning, New Home & Two New Members
Verdant Guards & Training
UA Exam & All Might's Regrets
Expanding & New Bases
U.S.J
Heroes & Villains & Anti-Heroes!?
Sports Festival & Verdant Movements
Hosu
Hosu Aftermath
Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?
Heroes Vs Meta Liberation Army
Prelude to Summer Break
Kamino Incident
Shock & The Sealment of Fate
Saying Goodbye
Interlude: Confession!
Advancing Plans & Growing
Reactions
Growth & Overhaul!?
Save Eri!
Aftermath of the raid
Military Line Assault!
Battle Aftermath
Desperation!
The fall of Aichi
Conversations
Intriguing
Prelude to Meeting
Meeting Pt. 1
Meeting Pt. 2
Large Scale Combat!
Bloodshed
Interlude-Troubled Hearts.
UA's Surrender & Effects
Meeting & Ackowlegements
The Future Within Reach!
Japan's Fall!
The Verdant Emperor's Will!
Meeting the Emperor!
Finale!

Summer Camp

5.4K 193 150
Por Greyninja27

Narrator:- Izuku Midoriya.

A few more weeks passed and the students of UA were now ending their first day at the summer camp. Izuku had the bug user spread some bugs out at the camp to keep an eye on everything that happened there.

"Ugg!!!" Kaminari groaned, "remember all the hellish training we did."

"Yeah," Mina agreed, "don't remind me of that hell again."

However, Izuku himself was super busy for the entire first day and alsothe second day as well. Now you might be wondering why? Well, simply they hadfinished the teleportation technology!

"Wow! He already did it," Mei said excitedly but then a competitive smirk appeared on her face, "Izuku we cannot lose to Verdant we are going to make this device as well."

"Ok," Izuku said with a small nod. His mood was still in the dumps due to the last episode.

They were able to get it to stabilize and work for long periods beforethey had to turn it off for the system to cool off and recharge. As such, theteleportation user wasn't being heavily relied upon but he still was important.

"Well technology is cool and all but quirks are the most reliable thing on the field," Aizawa said.

"Is that a challenge?" Mei asked.

"Huh?" Aizawa asked quite baffled by the sudden question.

"So this is a challenge huh," Mei glared at him, "I will show you how my babies can do as good as your quirks."

The teleportation gates themselves were fixed points unlike the userhimself who could open the gate to another random point but it took him a bitto open it without having a point on the other side already pre-made like theynormally did. As such, he became more of a long-term battle teleporter wherethey knew they needed a portal at a certain time in a certain location whilethe gates themselves were put up between the bases around the country.

"Setting up those gates seems quite a hassle," Jiro said.

"Not true," Momo countered, "as we have already seen Verdant has people under him who can do scouting missions from very great distances. Especially the bug user, with her help Verdant can scout faraway places while sitting in the comfort of their base. And once they have coordinates teleporter can easily take them to the location and set up the gate."

"Yeah Momo we know you are smart but you don't have to show off like that," Jiro said as she smirked at her friend who hid her face in her hands.

Izuku also ordered for a gate to be set up in different nations aroundthe globe. These gates were hidden in a completely hidden location that wasknown only to the Verdant Guards and Izuku.

"So, crossing international borders without permission," Nighteye said, "well that doesn't matter I guess, since it's just one more statement to his long list of crimes."  

"Why are you like this?" Shinso said, "your single statement brings down the mood of the entire auditorium."

"Man you must be terrible that even mind fuck is saying that," Bakugo said with a smirk, "and to think this guy trains with Aizawa sensei."

They would likely be staging points in other countries in the futureor a way for them to retreat in the future if they somehow lost in Japan andhad to flee the country.

"Having a retreat plan is always a good strategy," Nezu said.

As such, transportation between the bases became far easier, and morebases were planned for the future. They also had a self-destruction featurebuilt into them that the Vanguard Guards and Izuku could trigger if a base wascompromised so that the technology wasn't stolen from them.

"Ohh! I think I like that idea," Mei said, "I will put those in all my babies from now on."

The bombs would wipe everything out in the room where the gate was at.Not even metal would survive easily as the bombs were set to cause a largeamount of heat and damage.

"Mei for the love of god, please don't put something like that in students' hero costumes," PowerLoader said with a tired voice, "I don't think my heart can handle seeing students exploding in front of my face."

So while they were waiting for the League to make their move and had allof their organization on standby, Izuku was finishing the last teleportationgates.

Izuku was looking at the screen with more anticipation than usual. He didn't know how or why but his heart was telling him that something big was going to happen very soon.

Izuku was so happy to have these gates finished 'To think, it wasn'tworking because I carried a dam 1 in the math which screwed everything up!'Izuku thought as he smacked his head again remembering that stupid error.

"So the geniuses also make errors huh?" Jiro said.

"Hey don't failure shame my fellow creator," Mei said, "failure is the mother of all inventions." 

Even a genius like him can make mistakes on complex technologicaladvancements that no one else in human history has ever made! 

"Well that answers my question I guess," Jiro said as she giggled a little.

As Izuku finished setting the last device online and finished connectingall the bases up, a member of his organization came in telling him the Leaguestarted their movements and the Guards requested him in the meeting room. Izukunodded his head and got moving.

"I guess camp attack is starting soon," Aizawa said and the playful atmosphere in the room vanished once again.

Izuku arrived in the office to see Shigaraki on the wall projectiontelling his members to capture some of the UA students so they could turn them.The targets were Hitoshi Shinso and Fukikage Tokoyami.

The said students narrowed their eyes at the screen.

The reasons they got chosen are likely due to their past where they gotbullied a lot due to their quirks. Shinso for his 'villainous' quirk andTokoyami due to his dark nature quirk which he also got bullied a bit due tohow it appeared to be sourced in evil but he didn't get it as bad as Shinsosince his school stopped a lot of it unlike Izuku's or Shinso's.

Shinso greeted his teeth. Once again his quirk found a way to hurt him. And if getting bullied and outcasted wasn't enough he was now getting the attention of the league of villains themselves just because he had a so-called 'villainous' quirk. 

Meanwhile, Tokoyami was upset that his hardships were undermined but he still understood where Midoriya was coming from and was grateful that his middle school actually helped him and prevented him from going down the dark path. 

As such, the two students would be prime to target and try to recruitbut Izuku doubted they would.

Once again the said students nodded. They will never go over to the dark side even in their wildest dream.

Izuku decided to have a clone of Toga on standby near UA to go report to Nezu that their camp was under attack. Izuku had said he wouldn't help theheroes but he would still report it since even if they did, it would be toolate for them to stop it since it was in motion now.

"Indeed, It takes more than 2 hours to reach the campsite and even if All Might rushed there, in his current state he will take at least half an hour to reach there," Aizawa said, "assuming he hasn't used all of his hero time during the entire day."

The moment Kurogiri opened a portal for their side, Izuku had Toga'sclone go alert Nezu. Izuku also sent a few clones of Dabi and Mr. Compress tothe camp. The reason you might wonder is due to the little kid at the camp whotended to go up to the mountainside which was too damn close to where thevillains were seen scouting the day before!

"Shit! Kota is in danger," Izuku cursed, "I swear if Muscular even touched a single strand of his hair I will-" 

"Deku chill, he is in prison. He can't hurt anyone," Uraraka said to him.

So, Izuku had the clones waiting for the boy in the event someone fromthe villain group went after him for the sport since there was a villain knownas Muscular in their group that is actually the same person that killed thekid's parents.

"People like Muscular make me want to believe in Kacchan's brand of heroism," Izuku growled.

"Was that a compliment?" Bakugo who was genuinely confused asked but no one replied to him instead some even giggled at his confusion.

Izuku had ordered the clones that if Muscular was spotted, they wereallowed to kill him freely if they had the chance to do it since people likeMuscular that enjoys killing for no reason but just to do it disgust Izuku.

"Wow! Villians with morales. How lucky we are!" Nighteye made a sarcastic remark.

As such, that is how everything started. Toga's clone had arrived at UAat the same time as the League's members had arrived in the forest. Togapressed the button on the gate and Nezu let her in. She went the same routeas last time and came to the meeting room where she found all of the heroesminus Eraserhead and Vlad King who were in the forest. 'They should really havesent people but... they did change the location several times before settlingon the current location.' Toga thought.

"Indeed we should have taken more precautions but we misjudged League's desire to hurt our students and All Might," Nezu said, "and I am really sorry for that," Nezu bowed to his students but the words, 'traitor would have revealed everything,' were still unspoken by the principle. 

"My leader wanted me to pass on the information we gained. The Leaguehad gathered their forces and we discovered they are attacking your camp as wespeak. Your students are in danger." Toga stated as he broke apart and theheroes were stunned before Nezu tried calling Aizawa. The moment he did, Aizawaanswered and was shouting. "NEZU WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! THE LEAGUE JUSTSHOWED UP A FEW MINUTES AGO. SEND ---" Eraserhead said as the line wentdead as communications got jammed.

"Wait they had jammers during the camp attack as well?" Kaminari asked.

"No, it was U.A's jammers," Aizawa said, "they were there to prevent any of you from posting anything online," he said and looked at Mina and Kaminari, "and to block signals to hinder any and all tracking devices."

"I am surprised!" Nejire exclaimed, "none of you realized that there was no signal on your phones until now."

"Honestly! We were so exhausted during the whole camp that we didn't have time to check our phones the entire time," Mina complained.

"Yeah, we went from training to cooking and after that directly to bed because we had to get up early in the morning, but it was still fun," Ochako explained, "at least until the last night of the camp."

Everyone was in shock but they all soon broke out of it and started tomake phone calls. All Might knew he couldn't do anything. He hated himself forusing his time limit up! Instead, he called his detective friend and alerted himof the news they received, and they confirmed it. Soon heroes and police were in a mad dash to get to the camp and anyonelocally around the camp would arrive in 10 minutes but that would be too late. 

All Might's face fell. It was the second time in the same year that he had failed his students. He still blames himself for what happened at the camp. How Izuku's hands were damaged and Bakugo was taken by the league.

"Toshinori..." Naomasa placed a hand on his friend's back, "you can't be everywhere all the time. And you did the most sensible thing by immediately contacting me right off the bat." 

As the Verdant was watching, they noticed that there were severalmembers in the League's group that looked like knockoffs of Stain. "Ithought all of them would be pushed away but it seems they still managed to geta few members..." Izuku said as he shook his head.

"So Spinner still joined League I guess," Himiko said, "what a shame."

"Were you two friends?" Ochako asked.

"Not really," Himiko shrugged, "he always kept to himself. But I knew he had some kind of backstory from what little pieces I could gather back then."

Stain who had joined them in the room cursed in disgust. Then ithappened. The clones they sent ended up in conflict as the villain known asMuscular had attempted to kill Kota!

Izuku glared at the screen as tiny sparks started to appear around him.

Izuku's blood boiled... he knew even he would end up killing innocentchildren likely in the war he was about to wage but he wouldn't purposely aimfor them!

Nighteye was about to say something but Mirio grabbed his hand and pointed toward Izuku who was already sparkling.

"Sir please don't say anything," Mirio pleaded, "I don't think I will be able to defend you if he attacked you with all that rage in his mind right now." 

Soon the clones of his Guards battled the villain known as Muscular andone of them grabbed Kota and backed off to a safe distance. After a few minutes they got him pinned and Dabi ended him as a clone ofToga and took Kota away so he wouldn't see it.

Seeing Kota safe and sound Izuku finally calmed down.

The clones were a bit confused about what to do with Kota though... evenIzuku was confused and didn't know what to do with the kid since they had no real intentionof getting involved anymore in the battle. Soon though the clones decided toprotect the kid and take him down to the lodge.

"Good," Izuku sighed, "now that he is safe. We can focus on the real danger"

 As they arrived they were soon met with Eraserhead who was battling itout with a villain who he finished off and knocked out. He saw the Verdant andwas on guard but didn't attack.

"At least someone knows how to not pick fights with their saviors," Dabi said as he glanced at his father.

"It's nothing," Aizawa said dismissively, "I just now how to pick my battles, that's all."

Then he saw Kota on one of their backs. "Eraserhead, we took careof one of the villains who was about to kill this kid. The villain is dead sincewe have no mercy for those that purposely target children." Dabi statedbehind his mask.

"Says the guy who actually tried to burn us along with the forest," Bakugo said.

"I fuking apologized," Dabi said in exasperated notion. 

Eraserhead thanked them and took Kota. "Also, they aretargeting Hitoshi Shinso and Fukikage Tokoyami. They intend to recruit thetwo of them but we're doubtful of that working so you better find them beforethey get captured. We will be hiding around the lodge since our objective is toensure the little kid and students don't get harmed. So go find your studentsin the forest since they likely won't be receptive of us appearing when theyare under attack by unknowns right now." Dabi stated as the Verdant Guardsran into the forest behind the lodge area and hid. Eraserhead told Kota to gointo the lodge and stay inside but to inform Vlad King of the Verdant membersguarding the lodge outside.

"So you decided to trust them?" Nighteye asked with a skeptical look on his face.

"Between league who tried to kill my students and Verdant who has protected them on quite a few instances. I think the choice is quite clear," Aizawa explained.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if you are the same cold and calculating Eraser Head I sometimes work with?" Nighteye asked.

"Because the Eraser you see on our missions is not responsible for the life of 40 children who are trapped in the forest in the middle of nowhere," Aizawa explained.

Kota nodded his head and did that as Eraserhead watched him enter andthen ran to authorize combat for his students so they could defend themselves.

"Which Bakugo thought was permission to go and attack villains," Shoto said.

"Shut up Icey hot," Bakugo grumbled.

"Thank you for letting me know," Aizawa said as he glared at Bakugo, "I think something similar happened during U.S.J as well. In that case, we will need to work on that, right Bakugo?"

"Yes," Bakugo said.

Soon, he found Mandalay whose quirk could reach everyone. He told her tobroadcast a message authorizing combat and then also alerting everyone of thetargets. She did it and soon everything was heating up. It had been about 10 orso minutes since the fighting started and other local heroes were arrivingwhich helped the situation. Soon the battle turned in their favor and the students were all saved.

"Thank god," Aizawa sighed in relief, "at least my other self doesn't have to face the vultures on the live T.V."

"Wait! That's what you were worried about," 1A said in unison.

"Of course," Aizawa said tho he did hide his face in his scarf.

This however was still a hit on UA's and the hero's reputation in theeyes of the public. The school had been attacked once again and nothing wasbeing done to stop the League of Villains.

"As the principle of U.A I have to agree that the years of peace have made us ignorant towards the signs of real danger," Nezu said.

As the fighting came to an end, Izuku decided to make the 'final' battlebetween All Might and All For One happen.

All Might choked on his blood. He was hoping that since no one was kidnapped in that timeline, he will have some more time as a hero but... guess not.

He decided to leak the location of the League's base to UA but Izuku diddiscover that one of UA's students did place a tracker on the Nomu so hedecided not to leak that location since they would already have it. It wouldalso make it appear as if their network wasn't as good as it truly was.

"I don't think you will need to put that much effort into that," Nezu said, "Commission always thinks that they are superior and others are just idiots who will never catch on to their plans."

Izuku also wanted to allow the heroes to sustain damage from the battleas well. He did, however, order for all of his members to leave the area ifthey happened to be in it. Izuku wishes he had control of that area but henever dared to go anywhere near it until All For One was out of the picture.

"This simple statement explains how dangerous that man was," Momo said, "even Verdant with more than two hundred thousand combatants under his command is hesitant to poke him and is using a roundabout way to harm that man." 

Soon a few days passed and the information had already been leaked toNezu. The heroes were setting up a task force to launch a raid on the League.They had no idea where All For One would be located though. Endeavor who had just been cleared for duty a few days after the campattack was sent to the Nomu location since he could destroy the heads with fireand All Might was sent to the bar location. (All other teams are the same ascanon except Endeavor's location.)

"So I am going to the location where All for One himself will be waiting for me," Endeavor said. He will be lying to himself if he said he wasn't afraid... no, intimidated by the man. And how could he not, he had seen the power of that man with his own eyes. And to think that he wasn't even in his prime, "that will be something." 

Overall, they had as many heavy hitters as they could get but they stillhad lost quite a few in the Meta Liberation Attack or the people were stillinjured and recovering.

"It seems MLA really did quite a number on heroes," Mic said, "and to think that we have to deal with them as well."

"Yeah there is no running away from that," Midnight said, "we need to deal with them quickly before they become the death of us."

Izuku had 6 advanced teams with two copies of each person made and sent tothe doctor's location. Izuku had thought about sending just clones but realized that there arequite a few Nomus in the hidden location so if the Doctor used them... theclones would get wiped out.

"So wherever this doctor is hiding is filled with Nomus," Naomasa noted in his notebook, "this will come in handy when we will get the location of this doctor."

So Mr. Compress had about 12 clones of him there ready to take theNomu apart with his quirk and the advanced teams and their clones would befocused on killing the Doctor and stealing his research. There was no capturemission for the doctor at all. They also had several shots of the anti-quirkbullets ready to use on the doctor since they didn't know his quirk. They alsowould use them on the Nomu's to see the results on live Nomu's.

"I doubt my version of quirk-erasing bullets will do anything to the Nomu," Izuku thought out loud, "but I can't be sure about that."

"And how did you come to that conclusion?" Aizawa asked.

"Because the bullets that I created directly attack the quirk factor of the human but in the case of the Nomu..." Izuku explained.

"You are not sure because Nomus are artificially filled with quirks," Nezu completed and Izuku nodded at him.

Sitting around the location of All For One was several copies of Togawho had become quite masterful in snipers! She had clones on very tallbuildings a bit distance away from All For One's direct location. The reasonfor this is the sniper bullets are anti-quirk bullets! She would be waiting forIzuku's order to take the shot and take All For One out.

"So your master plan is to snipe All for One from afar," Nighteye said in a mocking tone, "and I thought you were supposed to be a genius. For your kind information-"

"Can you just shut up," Himiko said with a scowl, "and if you think Izuku will send me there without any plan that only shows how dumb you are."

They didn't know if one bullet would do the job or not but from what theysaw of All For One, he was using a medical mask to live and he had to havequirks keeping him alive. If those went away he would likely die almoststraight away.

"See," Himiko threw her hands in the air, "let people explain themselves before you start biting them in the ass."

As such, the stage for the final battle was set!

Then the screen went black and the words appeared on the screen, Ep.16 'Summer Camp.'

To be continued...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

389 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
129 14 5
❗️ discontinued❗️ order, chaos, trust, betrayal, romance, hatred. time is precious in this game that goes round and round. villains are heroes in dis...
10.2K 120 24
(sequel of the dekuverse!) It's been a few months since I took them to react. That was a mistake on my part ...
1.3K 65 6
This is the rewrite to Hero In My Own Way. Similar style, but vastly different...well. Everything. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING RELATED TO MY HERO ACADEMI...