A Definitive Guide to Werewol...

Od _kennyguz_

A Beginner's Guide to Werewolf Fiction This text presents an essential introduction to the world of werewolf... Viac

Author's Note Updates
Introduction
Werewolf Pack Ranking
Moon Goddess
The Alpha Wolf
Luna
Beta
Gamma
Delta
Sentinel
Elder
Seer
Guardian
Assassin
Pack Doctor
Lead Medic
Medics
Lead Warrior
Warriors
Enforcers
Lead Hunter
Hunters
Lead Scout
Scouts
Peacekeepers
Resource Watchers
Pup-Watchers
Subordinates
Pups
Healers
Orallys
Half-Bloods
Rogues
Omega
The Various Shifting Types
Do Werewolves Age?
Mindlink
Mates
White Wolf
Black Wolf
Hybrid
Bibliography

Gamma Chief

24 0 0
Od _kennyguz_

The position of Gamma Chief within a werewolf pack hierarchy adds an additional layer of authority and responsibility to the role of Gamma wolves. This position may be conferred upon a Gamma wolf with the agreement of the Alpha or Luna, signifying a special status within the pack.

One notable distinction within this hierarchy is that the Gamma Chiefs are often considered as potential successors to the Beta when the Beta's time in their role comes to an end, typically due to retirement or other circumstances. These Gamma Chiefs are identified as the wolves with the best prospects for assuming the role of Beta in the future.

Becoming a Gamma Chief is a coveted position within the pack, and many ambitious wolves strive to achieve this status. However, it is a limited position, and only a select few, usually no more than three wolves, can occupy this rank simultaneously within a pack. This exclusivity reflects the importance of the role and ensures that it remains a highly respected and influential position.

Similar to the role of sergeants in human military organizations, Gamma Chiefs take on leadership and disciplinary responsibilities within the group of Gamma wolves. They guide and mentor their fellow Gammas, ensuring that the pack's protective and nurturing functions are maintained efficiently.

In essence, the presence of Gamma Chiefs adds an additional layer of structure and leadership within the pack, enhancing the overall organization and ensuring that the most capable individuals are prepared to assume higher leadership roles when needed.

***I did not own those pictures. I use Pinterest to get them.***

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

256K 6.9K 18
✴︎Featured on Wattpad✴︎ Born into slavery, bound by Fate, and forbidden to love. One faerie will do anything to be free. It's not easy being a child...
417K 16.3K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
219K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...