A Definitive Guide to Werewol...

By _kennyguz_

A Beginner's Guide to Werewolf Fiction This text presents an essential introduction to the world of werewolf... More

Author's Note Updates
Introduction
Moon Goddess
The Alpha Wolf
Luna
Beta
Gamma
Gamma Chief
Delta
Sentinel
Elder
Seer
Guardian
Assassin
Pack Doctor
Lead Medic
Medics
Lead Warrior
Warriors
Enforcers
Lead Hunter
Hunters
Lead Scout
Scouts
Peacekeepers
Resource Watchers
Pup-Watchers
Subordinates
Pups
Healers
Orallys
Half-Bloods
Rogues
Omega
The Various Shifting Types
Do Werewolves Age?
Mindlink
Mates
White Wolf
Black Wolf
Hybrid
Bibliography

Werewolf Pack Ranking

116 4 0
By _kennyguz_

Certainly, here's a hierarchy of ranks for werewolves:

**King/Queen (optional):** The highest authority in the pack, if present.

**Prince/Princess (optional):** Second in command to the King/Queen, if present.

**Alpha:** The pack's leader, responsible for making critical decisions and ensuring the pack's well-being.

**Luna:** The Alpha's mate, serving as a second-in-command and often considered the pack's "queen."

**Beta:** Second in command after the Alpha, responsible for upholding pack rules and assisting the Alpha.

**Gamma:** The third-in-command, supporting the Alpha and Beta in leadership.

**Gamma Chief:** A Gamma wolf with the Alpha's or Luna's agreement may hold this title.

**Delta:** A rank below Alpha and Beta but higher than ordinary wolves, responsible for various pack duties.

**Sentinels:** Wolves tasked with patrolling and ensuring the pack's security

**Elder:** A werewolf with extensive knowledge of pack dynamics and werewolf lore. 

**Seer:** Is one who sees with spiritual eyes, can see the past, the present, and the future. 

**Guardian:** Responsible for the pack's security and protection against potential threats.

**Assassin:** Typically held by a Changer, responsible for covert and combat-related tasks.

**Pack Doctor:** The healer of the pack, responsible for treating injuries and illnesses.

**Lead Medic:** Senior medic overseeing the medical well-being of the pack.

**Medics:** Herbalists and medical experts attending to the pack's health.

**Lead Warrior:** The pack's military leader and strategist.

**Warriors:** Wolves trained for combat, their number depending on the pack's size.

**Enforcers:** Responsible for enforcing pack laws and maintaining discipline.

**Lead Hunter:** Oversees the hunting efforts of the pack, taking orders from the Alpha or Beta.  

**Hunters:** Wolves skilled in hunting, their numbers based on pack size.

**Lead Scout:** Leads the scouting team responsible for exploring and ensuring the safety of the pack's territory.

**Scouts:** Wolves responsible for detecting and reporting any potential dangers outside the pack's territory.

**Peacekeeper:** Acts as a mediator and resolves conflicts within the pack.

**Resource Watchers:** Monitor and manage vital resources such as water sources and den sites.

 **Pup-watchers:** Responsible for the care and protection of the pack's youngest members.

**Subordinates:** Pack members without specific ranks.

**Pups:** The youngest members of the pack.

**Healers:** Wolves in charge of the physical health of packmates.

**Orallys:** Wolves who provide entertainment through singing and dancing performances.

**Half-Bloods:** Rare individuals born as human half-bloods within a werewolf pack.

**Rogues:** Werewolves who have been expelled from their pack or left voluntarily.

**Omegas:** The lowest-ranking members in the pack hierarchy, often subjected to submission and dominance by others.

This hierarchy outlines the diverse roles and responsibilities within a werewolf pack, reflecting the complex dynamics that contribute to the rich storytelling potential of werewolf-themed narratives.The following chapters will go over these rankings.

***Please let me know if I ordered them incorrectly based on ranking from this the chapter.***

***I did not own those pictures. I use Pinterest to get them.***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 68 31
She was used to city life where she was fun with online games. It wasn't just for fun but she lived with it. Home, computer shop, school but most of...
2.7K 317 13
Naučila sa od svojho nepriateľa čítať medzi riadkami, taktizovať a manipulovať. Situácia a napätie medzi stranami sa každým dňom zhoršuje a je čas ko...
57.7K 4.7K 23
Rick Thane is back in this horrifying tale set in PA, America. After being asked by his family to visit, Rick stumbles upon a very old event that cha...
1.5K 349 17
Being a 'difficult woman', Oklahoma farm-gal Mavis wasn't having much luck with the local dating pool. Her Pa signed her up to emigrate to newly terr...