Traveling Through Ages : The...

By CrossStarLover

Offline purpose only The two thunders sent Jian Qingling and Mu Ziteng to the 1950s and became a famous lazy... More

Chapter 1-2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60

Chapter 53-54

489 13 0
By CrossStarLover

  Chapter 53 Dividing the old house again 1

  "I'll go back if I'm okay."

  Mu Father is very satisfied with the character of his little daughter-in-law who doesn't ask questions. His son is not at home, so it's not good for him to stay here longer.

  "Father, wait."

  Jian Qingling quickly entered the kitchen and came out with a hare in her hand.   " Father

  , there is still a hare left at home. There will definitely be a lot of people going to the house at night. You can take this home.

  "

Reach out for the hare.

  Jian Qingling waited until she could see no one before turning around and entering the room to practice her supernatural powers.

  When she opened her eyes again, it was four o'clock in the afternoon. She left the room and saw Mu Tou sitting on the ground in the main room, practising cross-legged. The corners of her mouth twitched.
  She opened the door and went to the yard to sort out the grain outside. It would not be long before she would go to the old house. She simply put the grain in the place where the sun was blocked.

  After finishing the work in the front yard, I went to the back yard to see if the vegetable seeds planted a few days ago had sprouted.

  This time, they didn't know anything like the first time they planted vegetables. They were so confused that they didn't even know how to pour water.

  Watering every day is still useful. The seeds have already broken out of the ground. Jian Qingling turned around and returned to the main room again. Mu Ziteng was no longer cultivating, but lay leisurely on the reclining chair.

  "Go to see your cabbage?" Mu Ziteng laughed and teased.

  Since planting vegetables in the backyard, Xiaolingzi has to visit once or twice almost every day to feel at ease.

  "Well... it has already sprouted."

  Jian Qingling just stated a fact, but Mu Ziteng saw that Xiaolingzi was not very interested, and he misunderstood.

  Sitting up straight, he said, "Don't worry, it's not the first time you've planted it. Isn't this already sprouting? What? You're still afraid that you won't be able to feed it."

  Jian Qingling looked up at him, and felt that the wood was inexplicable. I was worried, "I'm not worried."

  "Oh..." It seemed that he had misunderstood.

  "Your father came over at noon and asked us to come over at night. Their family is going to split   up .

  "

Without him being an eyesore in front of them, has the conflict between the two people finally intensified? Mu Ziteng immediately became interested.

  "I want to be beautiful. It was my father who brought it up, and the source is our family.

  "

  But then again, they both moved out of the old house, and they split up over there, why is it still involved with them?

  After that, Jian Qingling explained what she heard.

  "I don't know which son Dad will choose to follow?" This was the only question he cared about.

  "Who knows, Dad was angry at noon, and when your mother asked him, he replied that no one would follow." How could she know if they were angry or not.

  Thinking of the excited expressions of Wang Aihua and Chen Ping, Jian Qingling had a bad premonition.

  "I hope they don't follow anyone, or at least feel less angry. We didn't worry about being taken advantage of by those two people when we helped in the past." Mu Ziteng thought about it and expressed his opinion.

  "Actually, the old house is separated. My son, who has been separated a long time ago, doesn't need to participate." He couldn't understand why his father asked them to make a special trip?
  "Go and listen, no matter what, you are also part of that family, and also, don't you want to fight for it?"

  Although the second old man is not the real parents of the two of them, Mu Tou's responsibility to the two old people has never been relieved. , She thought that the wood would take them over and live together.

  "Now is not the time, just wait." Mu Ziteng glanced at her and smiled mysteriously.

  Now that the second old man is won over, the people in the two houses will also say that he took a big advantage. Not only did he get the second old man and the two heavy laborers, but he also got the land under the second old man's name.

  God knows, those fields will be returned to the public next year, so what's the advantage? In the end, I got nothing, and I was judged by others every three days.

  He wouldn't do such a stupid thing.

  "We are still the same as before. Occasionally ask the second old man to come over and have a meat meal."

  "You have the final say, I will listen to you." Jian Qingling smiled. In fact, their situation is special and it is not suitable to live with outsiders, but Wood came to live with the second old man, and she would not say anything, after all, filial piety came first.   Jian Qingling

  glanced at the time, stood up and said, "It's almost time, let's pack up the food outside and go."

Go to the old house.

  When the two arrived at the old house, there were already many people sitting in the main hall of the old house.

  Standing at the door of the kitchen, Wang Aihua's eyes flickered when he saw the two coming in, but he stopped his dissatisfaction when he thought that there were a lot of respectable people in the house at the moment.

  Jian Qingling followed Mu Ziteng into the main room to greet everyone.

  After the village chief, grandpa, and father's people shouted for a while, Mu Ziteng stayed in the main room, and Jian Qingling left the main room, ready to go into the kitchen to help.

  At this time, Wang Aihua was still standing at the door of the kitchen, watching her come over, her eyes were not eyes, and her nose was not her nose.

  Jian Qingling was not used to her, pretended not to see her dissatisfaction, and said, "Sister-in-law, your eyes are cramping? If you are sick, go to the doctor as soon as possible, lest a minor illness become a serious one."

  "You are the only one who is sick." Thinking that the three younger siblings would preempt her, let her forget to say anything she wants to complain later.

  "Third siblings, why did you make the sister-in-law angry when you came?"

  Chen Ping came out of the kitchen with a handful of vegetables in one hand and a chair in the other, and sat in the center of the kitchen door picking vegetables.

  Jian Qingling looked at her as if she didn't want to let herself into the kitchen, and raised her eyebrows. It's rare, are you trying to stop her? And such a good thing?
  After thinking about it, she understood what was going on.

  is it necessary? She took it out, hum...

  "Hey... I originally wanted to go into the kitchen to help, but I didn't expect the second sister-in-law to be so considerate. It's fine if she doesn't let me help. I'll go to the main room and listen to Dad and the others."

  Jian Qingling's voice was not small, not only the mum in the kitchen heard it, but also everyone in the main room.

  "Boss, go out and see what's going on? Let them hurry up and get things done in the kitchen so that we can have a meeting together."

  Father Mu had a stern face and was unhappy. He didn't need to ask to know what was going on with those two people. Really shallow eyelids.

  Mu Zishu came out with a stinky face, and went out reluctantly. He was angry that the third family would show up at the house. Didn't he separate out long ago? Why are you calling back? Divide the property?
  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 54 Dividing the old house again 2

  Just when Mu Zishu went out, Jian Qingling had already been called into the kitchen by Mu Mu, leaving only his daughter-in-law and second siblings sulking.

  "What's the matter with you?" he asked as he walked up to the two of them.

  "Mother called the third siblings in. They must know that the family eats rabbit meat today, so they will come here to take advantage." Wang Aihua pouted at the kitchen angrily.

  "She's so thick-skinned, we blocked the door, and she still stood there motionless."

  Jian Qingling in the kitchen heard Wang Aihua's words. To be honest, she wanted to roll her eyes at them both indecently.

  Is she standing still? She really didn't want to go into the kitchen. If Mu Mu had not stopped her, she would have turned around and left.

  "Xiaoling, don't take the words of those two women with shallow eyelids to heart, they don't know anything." Mu Mu was afraid that Jian Qingling would think too much, so she patted the back of her hand to comfort her.

  "Mother, I have your two elders to protect me, so I won't take it to heart. They can only try to fight with words." Jian Qingling responded with a smile.

  "I don't worry about that." Mu Mu patted her hand again with relief, "Wait, mother go out and have a look."

  Jian Qingling followed Mu Mu to see if Mu Zishu would say anything to her.

  Seeing the two of them come out, Wang Aihua immediately shut up.

  "Mother." Mu Zishu's tone was indifferent, "Father told you to hurry up, everyone is waiting for you inside."

  After he finished speaking, he turned around and went back to the main room without looking at Jian Qingling.

  "What are you two still doing? Why don't you come in and help?" Mu Mu lowered her voice and yelled at the two gossiping daughters-in-law, turning around and entering the kitchen.

  She felt that the eldest son's bad face just now was for herself, which made her feel very uncomfortable. She was angry, and of course she had to find the ultimate culprit.

  Wang Aihua and Chen Ping looked at each other, and finally reluctantly went into the kitchen to help.

  After they finished the dishes, they entered the main room together.

  Father Mu, who was sitting in the main seat, saw that everyone except a few grandsons who didn't remember anything had arrived before he spoke.

  "The purpose of inviting everyone to come here today, I have already said, please bear witness."

  Father Mu looked at the village chief and the others, and seeing that they were all nodding, he continued, "The big room, the second room, and me. My wife and I will split up from now on. The main room, the room, and the kitchen will belong to our two elders. Your two residences will remain the same as before. Of course, if you are not willing to live with our elders, You can also go out and buy a house by yourself. There is not much food left in the family last year, so I will take it out and divide it into three equal parts. As for this year’s harvest...”

  Having said that, Mu’s father paused and said, “The corn that has been taken back probably has Four thousand catties, give us two eight hundred catties. As for the rice, the harvest of the two fields by the river ridge will belong to us, and the two fields will also belong to us in the future. Two, you two brothers divide the rest equally, you can discuss it yourself, and when you have negotiated, ask the village chief to help you sort out the separation documents."

  Mu Father divided the land under his name, which is almost equal to the weight of the two populations, not much want.

  "Father, it's not fair for you to divide like this. You two elders want the kitchen. Where will we cook in the future?" Wang Aihua couldn't hold back any longer. Seeing that Father Mu had stopped talking, she jumped out and retorted immediately.

  The clan elders and the village chief who came to help witness looked at her dissatisfied. When she realized that everyone's expressions were wrong and was about to defend herself, Father Mu spoke.

  "The kitchen is temporarily shared. After the autumn harvest is over, you can build your own kitchen. From now on, each of your three brothers will give us two fifty kilograms of rice every year, and it's enough to bring some gifts during the festival. Well, you don't have to. If you have an opinion, just take out the food and share it."

  Mu's father was very disappointed, but he didn't expect that neither of the two sons would take the initiative to keep the two old ones.

  "Old Mu, are you sure? You have three sons, so why do you have to choose a son to give you the old age and death?" The village chief felt that it was wrong for Mu Dalin to split up the family like this. He has three sons. For the sake of the future, he also wants to Choose to live with a son.

  "No, the two of us can still move now, and we don't need them to feed." The sons were eager to let go of their two burdens.

  "You guys have a word." The

  village chief couldn't bear to see Mu Dalin's bald appearance, and saw that his sons did not speak in the same place. No one can be trusted at all times.

  "Father and mother, if you don't dislike it, then come with our family." Mu Ziteng couldn't bear his father's disappointment, so he spoke first, although taking it home at this time was not in line with his plan.

  Hearing his words, the village chief and the clan elders breathed a sigh of relief, and finally had something to do.

  "No need, I have made up my mind." Mufu Mumu felt more or less relieved that the younger son could stand up.

  "Father..."

  "Okay, the eldest and the second are going to take out the grain and weigh it. It's clear who belongs. I don't want anyone to ask questions in the future." Mu Father looked at his two sons.

  "But Dad, you haven't said anything about the family's money? How will it be divided?" Mu Ziye asked anxiously, how could his father not mention the money issue.

  "Second brother, did you forget that when you split me out, my parents gave everyone the money all at once, why do you want to split it a second time?" Mu Ziteng sarcastically said.

  "But there are still..."

  "What? You still want to take out the coffin book of your parents and share it again? It's only 10 or 20 yuan. Are you doing such a good job?"

  Everyone heard Muzi Teng's words all looked at Muziye, but he really couldn't tell. People who usually don't talk much are more ruthless than anyone else.

  "Those were supposed to come from me and my big brother..."

  "Okay, that's the last savings for me and your mother. I'm afraid that one day I'll get sick, and I'll ask someone to go to see a doctor. I'll keep the money for my own life, and I won't give it to anyone."

  "Father" Muziye was dissatisfied, and he was interrupted once or twice before he finished speaking.

  "Don't act like you are at a disadvantage. Since the third child was separated last time, the family's income has never been sent to the two of us, so I have no common property to divide here." When he opened his mouth, he knew what the other party wanted to say, but Father Mu interrupted again, not giving him a chance to speak.

  "Do you two want to split up? If you want to split, hurry up, don't delay everyone's time." The village chief couldn't listen anymore, and immediately urged.

  "Fenfen, let's go and bring the food up now." Mu Zishu hurriedly responded, fearing that things might change later, he dragged the second brother who had not turned his head into the cellar to get the food.

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Afterglow By M. W. Wilde

Science Fiction

11 1 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...
CMS By Keneki Kin

Science Fiction

24 0 15
In the year 2095, a post-apocalyptic Earth grapples with the intense heat of an unexpectedly expanded sun. Following the 2000 apocalypse, a secretive...
1 0 1
In the year 2100, the far side of the Moon, an uncharted territory shrouded in mystery, becomes the focal point of a groundbreaking expedition led by...
Infection By M.R. Brown

Science Fiction

16 0 2
A deadly virus ravages the United States, creating an all-out fight for survival. But survival is just the beginning. . .