𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 || 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢�...

By forcemeanakin

Anakin Skywalker x female reader. ENEMIES TO LOVERS <3 Slow-burn! The Empire has taken over. Emperor Qui-G... More

◈𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭◈
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞◈
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞◈ 𝐕𝐨𝐥. 𝟐
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐫◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐀𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐬... 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐢-𝐆𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐧'𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐀 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭. ●
◈𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐀 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.●
◈𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. ◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝟕𝐩𝐦.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞... 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.●
𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ●

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. ●

3.9K 78 287
By forcemeanakin

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: SMUT. Sexting at first, but it evolves lol. Masturbating (both female and male). Use of a vibrator. Dirty talk.

A/N: It has been a long time without a smut chapter, right? So please enjoy this creation completely inspired by the genius kinanabinks and her one shot "Across the galaxy" from her imagines book!! She is one of the most talented and incredible writers I've ever seen <3. If you're not familiar with her content, do yourself a favor and check her page!

I tried to give this my own little twist :) hope you liked it!

This one is dedicated to miss maddieskywalker ! Her birthday was on September 6th and I unfortunately could not upload in time! My apologies sweetie. But I wanted to use this opportunity to publicly congratulate her! She is such a beautiful human being with a lovely soul, and she's such a big supporter of this dream of mine that it is this book! Pls check out her tiktok account, her edits are so cool! She has a couple of Phoenix *wink wink*. Happy birthday honey, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

Putting the dishes in the sink, I let the water flood them to then close the tab. With a grimace, I debated with myself if I should pick up the sponge and wash them, but it went away the second I heard a stormtrooper coming to the kitchen.

Oh, score, it's on him now.

My feet rushed to get out of the kitchen and hide in the aisle. My hand flew to muffle the laugh that escaped from me when I heard the trooper swearing.

"Fuck me, I don't want to do the dishes."

Chuckling on the low, I came back to the living room to find Obi-Wan still curled up with a pillow on the couch, so I walked to the balcony to admire the sparkling stars. A sigh left my mouth.

Three months.

That's how long our missions have gone on for.

Ever since Jabiim, I've lost count of how many planets I've traveled to. They could easily have been more than ten already. Base after base, rebel by rebel, we were reaching our goal to make their tragic Alliance disappear, but still no Windu. Thankfully, I was already back home in Coruscant with Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon's attitude towards us has changed significantly, to be his old self again. I couldn't stand having him being cold; I hated it, so the hustle was worth it. We were all exhausted, the breaks in between missions were so short that they almost felt non-existent. We were being transferred like crazy, always a different duo and a different site, like pawns in a complicated chess game; Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in one assignment, me and Qui-Gon in another one, then Obi-Wan and Anakin... but never Anakin and I.

So yeah, it had been three months without seeing him in person and two months since the hologram. Not to mention that we had to stop talking through our mental bond because we had been raising suspicions with our Force bond.

But who's counting?

Of course not me.

Of course I didn't count the nights I would go to sleep with an empty stomach. Or the mornings I wouldn't wake up to his curls on my face. Or the amount of shirts I've stolen to feel him close to me.

Not me, who's counting?

The only thing I'm counting it's the stars in the sky, trying to calculate how far away he would be right now.

Counting the seconds I would see him again.

Counting the beats my heart skipped whenever he would contact me.

Turning around, I saw Obi-Wan crying to the end credits of the movie we were watching; he was completely crushed.I knew he had to serve as a lesson; Love was serving yourself up on a silver platter to someone else, the most vulnerable someone is ever going to see you.

Love was for the fighters.But I was unsure of wanting to take on that fight.

There was so much more to lose.

Pulling me out of my philosophical bubble, my commlink beeped and a smile dropped from my lips when I saw the name on the notification.

"Shitwalker: You up?"

"Shitwalker: Can't sleep and thinking of you is not helping."

I chuckled at the device and looked around with tainted cheeks.

Princess:

Wait, I'm gonna go to my room, Obi-Wan can't stop sobbing.

Shitwalker:

Are you two watching "The Notebook"?

Princess:

Yeah, how do you know?

Shitwalker:

There were only two options for a sobbing Obi-Wan: that or Titanic.

Princess:

Oh, we haven't seen that one. The last mission got in the way of our marathon. We're halfway done with our rom-com list though.

Shitwalker:

I cannot believe that while you two are sitting on a couch and eating popcorn, Qui-Gon and I are busting our asses here in Arbra.

Princess:

It's not our fault that we work faster than you.

Shitwalker:

Don't twist things, sweetheart. We work as hard as you, but you get the easy planets.

Princess:

Obi-Wan was deployed last week to help you guys out, Whineakin, meanwhile I was the one busting my ass on the Outer Rim.

When I entered my room, I made sure to lock it properly. I put my phone momentarily on my nightstand as I change into something more comfortable than my suit. The device vibrated on the wooden table.

Shitwalker:

We are going to get to your ass later, but talking about that, how was your solo mission? I think you were out for like two weeks.

I threw myself in the bed, falling into my soft and mushy pillows. My head hung from the sides of it, my fingers gently scratching my scalp.

Princess:

Meh, it was alright. I don't know why Qui-Gon would send me to monitor places we already know are deserted, but I'll take it. At least I'm back home already.

Shitwalker:

Lucky you, the heat of this place is killing me.

Princess:

Haven't you been there for like a month already?

Shitwalker:

Three and a half weeks, but who's counting?

Again... not me.

Shitwalker:

I need a real shower, urgently.

Princess:

Oh, you just reminded me of the amazing bubble bath I had tonight. Sooo relaxing.

Shitwalker:

You're a bitch.

Princess:

Quite the filthy mouth, Ani.

Shitwalker:

I haven't seen my room in like three months, give me a break.

Princess:

Wait, it has actually been that long since you have been out? Has it really been that long since we've seen each other?

Nice one, Y/n.

Shitwalker:

Well, yeah, first was Dantooine, next Mon Calamari, then Ryloth again, now Arbra and I think Atollon is next.

Why do the rebels pick the shittiest planets?

Princess:

I don't know how you are still alive.

Shitwalker:

Me neither.

Flirting wouldn't hurt, right? Just to see if things between us would remain the same...

Princess:

Hope you still remember my face.

Shitwalker:

How would I forget? You're all that's on my mind.

I put the commlink against my chest and closed my eyes as I sighed. Force, did I miss him.

Princess:

Anakin...

Shitwalker:

Not even through the phone can I say stuff like that?

Princess:

Well, no, texts are evidence!

Someone could peek over your shoulder!

Shitwalker:

Everyone's asleep, it's 2 am here.

Princess:

Still... someone could grab your commlink and see.

Shitwalker:

I don't have you saved like Phoenix.

Princess:

You don't? Then how did you save my contact?

Shitwalker:

Princess.

Princess:

Wow, how sutil.

No one will figure out it's me.

Hope you sense the sarcasm.

Shitwalker:

You don't know how many other people I call princess.

Princess:

For the sake of your balls, I will ignore the fact that you said that.

Shitwalker:

And how do you have me? ;)

Princess:

Shitwalker :)

Shitwalker:

Hey!

Princess:

It's clever!

Shitwalker:

It's mean.

Princess:

It's funny!

Shitwalker:

I put a cute nickname to meet you halfway.

And here you are being a bully.

Princess:

Don't say that like you don't start the whole princess thing to piss me off.

But okay okay

I guess I can change it.

"Shitwalker"'s contact information has been changed to "Ani"

Princess:

Done :)

Ani:

What am I now?

Princess:

Ani <3

Ani:

Mmm

I can live with that

How's Obi-Wan been? He left me worried last week. He was a BEAST on the battlefield.

Princess:

Yeah, he has been acting out like that for some time now.

He is going through a phase... Just let him be.

Ani:

Okay... just keep an eye on him for me

I don't recognize this side of him.

I'm not convinced if I want him corrupted.

Princess:

Sure, I'm on top of things.

Ani:

...

Don't say that.

Princess:

What?

Ani:

Stuff like that.

Princess:

I just said that I was on top of things.

Ani:

Exactly.

Don't say that if you don't mean me.

My legs pressed together almost instantly at the feeling that things were about to get heated.

Princess:

Anakin Skywalker, are you horny right now?

Ani:

Please give me a break, I haven't had sex in three months.

Princess:

Seriously?

Are you joking right now?

Ani:

Well no

Have I seen you since?

Princess:

I mean, no, I just thought you may have found someone in between missions.

Ani:

Of course not.

That's what you think of me?

That I'm a slut?

Princess:

Now I'm the one getting horny

But I'm sorry baby, I should have given you more credit.

Thank you for respecting me.

Ani:

Thank you.

Have you?

Princess:

Nope

How could I? You took all the acceptable troopers with you.

Ani:

It was on purpose. A simple precaution.

Princess:

Anakin!

Ani:

I'm kidding!

But I was kind of lying, I have jerked off.

Occasionally.

Frequently.

Okay, almost everyday.

Princess:

How romantic

I'm swoon.

Ani:

Are you in your room now?

Princess:

Yes...

Ani:

Alone?

Princess:

Yes...

Ani:

What are you wearing, baby?

[SMUT STARTS]

Princess:

Seriously, through the commlink?

Ani:

Can't think of another way.

Princess:

You can do what is typically done and jerk off with a movie or a photo.

Ani:

Nothing works.

Nothing makes me hard like you do.

And imagining you it's not enough anymore.

I need to feel you, baby. I need to fuck that little pussy that belongs to me.

A scoff left my mouth. The audacity of this man. The way he knew what to say to have exactly what he wanted.

Princess:

Fuck Anakin

Are we seriously doing this?

Ani:

Anything besides being with you feels like a waste of time.

Just say the word and I will fly right now to Coruscant.

Princess:

Please, General. Come fuck me.

Ani:

Oh yeah

That's music to my ears.

Now what do you say if you tell me what you are wearing.

Princess:

I'm using one of your shirts.

It smells like you.

Ani:

Fuck that's hot

Which one?

My eyes darted to the design of the shirt.

Princess:

the one from something called...

Lord of the Rings?

Ani:

And what's underneath?

Princess:

Just the lace panties that you like

Nothing else

Ani:

Babe

Send me a pic

Now.

I bit the inside of my cheek and got more comfortable on my bed, sitting up and resting back on the head of the bed.

Princess:

Only if you do it first.

My bottom lip was trapped between my teeth as I waited to see if Anakin would catch the hook.

Ani:

Okay okay

I see how this goes

Will this do?

A photo of Anakin's big and veiny hand grabbing the bulge underneath his sweatpants popped on the screen.

Princess:

Oh my God

You're still wearing too much clothes, mister.

Another photo was uploaded into the chat: this time I could see the bulge better because it was only covered by his underwear.

Ani:

And now?

I didn't know how his dick was semi-hard, given that he hadn't even seen me yet.

Princess:

Still too much.

Ani:

No no.

Your turn.

Princess:

Fine.

I jumped off my bed and ran in front of my mirror, kneeling on the carpet and arching my back. Turning myself slightly to my right, I put on the flash and took a picture of me on my knees, with the shirt slightly up, making my ass show in the photo.

Princess:

Does it look good on me?

Ani:

It looks amazing

You should only wear that

Princess:

So I shouldn't take it off?

Ani:

I didn't say that

But to be sure, let's see you without it.

Princess:

But then I'll be only in my underwear :(

That barely covers me.

I'll be almost naked.

Pulling the hem of the fabric, I took the shirt off me and laid on the floor, putting my knees up. I angled the camera in a way it would only show part of my belly, the black underwear, and my thighs pressed together.

Princess:

See?

This is all I have.

Ani:

Sweetheart

You're playing with fire here.

You don't see me teasing you like that.

Princess:

Yes, you are :(

Or else I would be able to see your cock.

Ani:

Baby

Stop it or I won't be able to stop myself.

Princess:

Do it.

I want to see.

Given that I can't touch it myself :(

Ani:

Like this?

My index finger clicked on "Open the file" and the first thing that hit my eyes was a video of Anakin stroking his -very- hard cock. He was doing it very lightly and gently, like teasing me. The first few drops of precum came out and his thumb rushed to use it as he circled around the red tip.

Ani:

Would you do it like this?

Princess:

I would do it faster.

I would grip it tight just like you like it.

Twist a little between my fingers.

Until I see you squirm, just how I like it.

Ani:

I do love to see your tiny hand around my cock.

Princess:

And I love to see your cum all over my tiny hand.

Ani:

Now you're just making me suffer.

Your turn, pretty girl.

I put the phone against my chest and giggled stupidly. I couldn't believe Anakin and I were truly engaging in sexting, but hell, was it hot. Lifting the device, I switched it for the camera to face me, allowing me to take a picture of my boobs squeezed together as I simultaneously hid my nipples with my fingers.

Ani:

Fuck

You're so fucking hot.

I want to fuck those tits so badly.

Princess:

I need you here :(

Send me another video, please.

I want to hear you.

Afraid I might have pushed him off, I waited for his response for a whole minute before it came through.

"You fucking slut." A groggy voice was the first thing I heard after I clicked the play button. "You like giving me blue balls, don't you?" Anakin's face showed on my commlink. His cheeks were tinted in a light pink blush, his lips kind of swollen and with teeth marks. He was wearing a red hoodie with the hood around his head. Because his breath was irregular I was able to notice that he was still jerking off as he made the video. "Just because you know I'm not close enough to fuck you until you're dumb." He grunted and I saw his arm pick up the pace. "You cumslut, always teasing me..." I heard him whisper as his head was pushed back, his Adam's apple prompting forward.

The video ended after that and it wasn't until it stopped that I realized my legs were being squeezed harshly, trying to control the vibrations his voice sent straight to my clit.

Ani:

Next time I see you, that's what you're going to get.

Princess:

Are you going to punish me? Spank me until I can't sit?

Ani:

Princess, you're going to wish for it.

Now stop being a teasing bitch and show me what's mine.

I've been deprived for way too long.

I breathed out an enamored sigh.

The submissive part of me was having a blast with our conversation, debating if I should comply and make him happy, potentially earning more videos. But the other side of me, that was definitely a brat (an evident cumslut) just wanted to keep pushing and hear the sweet melody of his voice degrading the shit out of me.

Perhaps I could have both.

Princess:

But Anakin...

My panties are a mess.

Ani:

Fuck, are you wet, baby girl?

For who?

And to drive him completely feral:

Princess:

I'm wet for you, Lord Vader.

Ani:

Panties off. Now.

I want to see the mess I've created.

Slipping down my underwear, the thickness of my slick was more evident: it was drooled all over my inner thighs, reaching shameful distances. My hand moved to clean up myself a bit, kind of embarrassed by the effect this man had on my pussy with just mere words. The arousal was dripping from my fingers right down to my palm.

And I sent him the photo with the caption:

Princess:

Can't help it :(

This time I didn't have to wait too long for his answer.

He called me.

The request to accept his holographic video call kept popping on my screen and I couldn't do anything but rush to sit up on my bed, my knees up in a way that would hide my breasts and pussy simultaneously and Anakin's shirt against my chest. Hesitant, my thumb clicked and accepted it.

A real-life-size image of Anakin sitting on a chair appeared in front of me. He was indeed wearing a hoodie, just like I guessed. Along with that, a pair of gray sweatpants finished up his night outfit.

—Hey. —He smiled brightly. —It's been some time.

—Hey. —I was sure my eyes sparkled at the sight of him, the corner of my lips pulling up in a coy smile. It was the first time I'd seen him in two months. We didn't use this method at all, too scared that someone would walk in. —Yeah... it has been.

—How's life without me? —He asked me, chuckling.

— Quiet. —I frowned. — A bit too quiet for my liking. — And cold, I thought.

—Quiet is another word for boring, princess. —He raised his shoulders with a smirk.

—You're right. Can't argue with that. —I pressed the shirt closer to my body, making him notice how bare I was. —How's life without me?

Anakin licked his lips, staring at me while deciding if what he was going to say was okay.

— Unbearable. —I laughed hard and he furrowed his brows. —What?

—Do you remember when you would say that about spending time with me?

— Oh Force- that was forever ago. —He put his palm on his eye to rub it. Due to the motion of his arm, I could see that the bulge on his pants was pretty much there.

— And... has it been hard? —I raised my left eyebrow, rapidly glancing at his crotch, prompting him to burst into laughter.

—You have no idea how hard. —I chuckled loudly too.

—Are you sure no one can hear you?

— Completely sure. —Anakin nodded. —Everyone's sleeping.

I inhaled calmer now.

—So you don't mind me doing... this? —And I slowly dropped the shirt, revealing to him my naked breasts and perky nipples.

Anakin swallowed harshly, palming his shaft over the coverage of his pants.

—Sweetheart... what I would give to be there. —He growled, slipping his hand under his boxers and pumping his cock from there. —Let me see what's mine.

My legs opened with the same slow pace that the shirt fell, exposing my dripping cunt to his eyes. A moan couldn't help but get out when I saw Anakin hurrying his up-and-down movements as he drank in the image of my fingers giving me pleasure.

—Ah- fuck, Anakin... —My arms fought tirelessly to not make me fall on my back so I could keep seeing him jerk off, but the repetitive shudders and trembles provoked by the petting to my clit were making me lay down. — Anakin, I need you... I need your cock.

—Have you been thinking about me? —Anakin's breath hitched in his throat. —Do you touch yourself and think of me? —He grunted.

—Yes! —I screamed when two fingers were inserted inside of me, curling on the perfect spot.

—Show me how I make you feel. —He moaned. —And look at me, princess.

I made the effort of pulling myself up and whimpered when I saw that he had taken out his dick of his confinements, fully stroking himself out in the open. When I pushed my head as I slid another finger in, I was able to catch a glance of myself: my hair was messy, my arousal glistening in the dim light and my face disheveled.

— Fuck- You're so... beautiful. —Anakin whispered, biting his lip.

My fingers tried to replicate the movements Anakin would usually do, but it was driving me crazy that I couldn't go as far as he would, that my fingers were not near as thick as his; that I couldn't satisfy myself like I knew he would.

Only he could set my body and fire and only he could calm that burning ache.

Fuck it.

Opening my drawer, I summoned my vibrator, which I haven't used since I met Anakin (maybe only for the first weeks), but it had been my loyal friend during his absence.

I turned it on, the continuous shaking giving me a rush of excitement when I pressed the soft material against my clit. A gasp was ripped from me and I arched my back, my vision growing foggy as I pushed the gadget past my folds.

Anakin stared at me motionless for a few seconds as I played with the toy.

—Baby... is that what you do while I'm gone? —Anakin hummed. I could hear his voice deepen and his rushed breaths. He was close.

—Y-Yes.—I cried while I masturbated vigorously.

—You miss me that much? —He pushed his head back, his hips bucking upwards so he could release himself sooner. — Maker, you're so hot. Touching yourself with a goddamn vibrator like a slut. — He exhaled. —Your fingers weren't enough?

—N-no. — My walls contracted around the rubber shaft, trapping it.

—Does it feel like me? — Anakin grunted, not wanting to be the first to cum.

—No! —I squealed. Yearning to see his handsome face while cumming, I sat again. The tremors traveled from my core to my spine and my pussy convulsed around the vibrator. —Nothing feels like you. —I whined, letting the sense of climax embrace me.

My words combined with my filthy movements made Anakin crash into his orgasm as well, whispering my name as his seed shot up and landed on his underwear.

Once the shockwaves dissipated in our bodies, we came back from our high and looked at each other.

[SMUT ENDS]

—What did we just do? —I bursted into laughter and he joined, pulling up his pants as I put on the shirt back.

—Something we should have done before. —He chuckled, getting closer to the hologram, so I followed him.

—I'm keeping it. —I said, signaling the shirt, to which he giggled.

—That's my favorite shirt... now more than before. —He winked. —But sure you can borrow it. —He nodded, inching his face close to me, like he was going to kiss me.

Out of inertia, I did it too, cursing to the universe that I was seconds and systems away from his lips at the same time.

—Fuck... I miss you. —He mumbled, looking down at me with loving eyes.

Anakin had a unique way to make me feel special. He knew exactly what to say to make my cheeks flush or make my heart beat faster. And I wasn't sure if he knew the full extent of his words on me, but I took it as an advantage.

My face started to burn as he smiled at me and he tried to reach in through the hologram.

—I- —Before I could say something, the connection died and Anakin's hologram started to beep. —Anakin?

—P-Phoenix? C-can you hear m-me?

—Anakin? I'm here, I'm listening.

—Y-You're cutting off. I c-can't see you. —And the hologram shut down.

I sighed, maintaining the position of my hand where his was. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I miss you too.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

A/N: Yes, I went ahead with my Lord of the Rings theory, I just knowwww.

Hope the formatting was not too confusing and you were able to enjoy the smut nonetheless :) I just think the idea was perfect for this moment in the story <3 And alsoooo, normal stuff in the SW universe is like a 100 times hotter, idk why.

Question of the day: should the reunion chapter include smut? If your answer is negative, please elaborate.

Thank you again for being here! May a sincere smile be in your faces every day of this week! and if I somehow contribute to that, my goal with this book is achieved! <3

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
189K 5.5K 36
Clone Wars: Skywalker and Kenobi are leaving a muddy planet after a long mission. Kenobi can't wait to get back to Coruscant because his former Padaw...
7.5K 197 18
It was said before...dark times approach as the sun and the moon go by, and it was true. Everyone that could, as well as everyone that couldn't, were...
420K 4.7K 24
My first Anakin Skywalker Imagines book! This is a collection of one-shots and short stories that will be separated into different parts. -Smut -Fluf...