THOUGHTS OF US.

By thatonedumassho

Aliyah, a 15 year old girl from Sugarhill, Harlem, falls in love with DD Osama, a drill rapper, who is also h... More

PROLOGUE
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006 PT 1.
006 PT 2.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019
020.
021.
022.
I・XVII・MMVIII
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.

012.

4.4K 84 283
By thatonedumassho

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Friday, September 30, 2022
6:45 A.M.

"Aliyah," DD whispered, running his hand through my hair.

"Yeah?" I responded, opening my eyes and looking at him.

"You gotta get up," He said. I squinted as he showed me the time on his phone.

"Okay," I mumbled, sitting up.

"You got clothes in the drawer," he pointed to the bottom drawer. I furrowed my eyebrows, turning towards him.

"You left some outfits last time," he added, quickly. I nodded and grabbed an outfit, walking to the bathroom and taking a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed in the bathroom and walked out, picking my book bag up.

"Ighh let's go," Darrian yawned and started walking out like a zombie. He started smacking on some chips.

"Darrian, close your mouth when you eat," I mumbled, slapping the back of his head.

"Ow nigga," he rubbed the back of his head and sighed.

"It never hurted that bad," I side eyed him.

"Bro you're heavy handed," he whined like a baby.

"And you chew loud," I went on my phone and texted winter to see if she could give me a ride to the party tonight.

We sat down in homeroom and just sat in silence.

"Lemme see ya phone real quick," DD whispered. My heart started racing because me and winter been texting about the party and mad niggas been sliding up on my stories.

I handed it to him and watched him as he made the lock screen a picture of himself.

NOTE| that one 😍

"Ighh," he handed it back and showed me his lock screen.

(let's pretend that's aliyah and dd 💀)

"I love that picture," I mumbled, staring at it for a couple seconds before turning away.

"My favorite picture," he smiled, closing his phone and sitting back. I laid my head on the table and started to
END OF HOMEROOM

"Aliyah if you don't wake ya ass the fuck up," DD said, tapping my back. I lifted my head and looked around.

"Come on,"  he grabbed my book bag and handed it to me as I got up and pushed my chair in.

"I'll see you later," he said as he pushed his chair in, using his free hand to grab my face and give me a kiss.

"Bye," I walked off to my next class, tired as shit, knowing damn well I'm finna nap in the next class too.

LUNCH

I walked straight to my seat and laid my head down.

"Ain't no way she sleeping again," DD said, tapping me.

"Yes?" I flipped my head to face him.

"You good?" he asked, sitting down.

"Yeah," I nodded, lifting my head up.

"Where's Darrian?" I looked around and DD pointed to the lunch line. I looked dead at DD and shook my head.

"He gotta stay fed," he shrugged, laughing as he watched Darrian walk back with his plate.

"Nigga you always hungry," I mumbled.

"Why you worried bout me?" Darrian asked, taking a bite of his food.

"Cause remember that promise I made?" I asked and his eye widened.

"I'm gettin fat?" he asked, looking at his stomach. I laughed as shook my head.

"You gettin a lil chunky," I said and he gave me a straight face.

"Stop playin bro," he mumbled, eating his food.

After that we just kept talking while he ate.

END OF THE DAY: AT HOME

I laid down on my bed and started getting mad notifications.

                                  ddosamafnp

*attachment*

did y'all breakup?

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the screen recording of a girl shaking her ass and DD just smackin it.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. Then I went to all the other DM's and they were all the same thing. Then I seen that pleasedontlack posted that shit with the caption: aliyah and dd not together no more? 🤔

I sighed and turned my phone off. This nigga is embarrassing. I look like a fucking fool.

I fell asleep thinking about that shit.

                                   PARTY TIME

After I got ready, I walked to Winters ride and got in.

"Yo," she smiled, looking at my outfit.

"Girl DD let you out like that?" she asked, looking me up and down with a smirk.

"No," I rolled my eyes.

"It's fuck him for right now," I made a straight face.

"Whyyy?" she tilted her head.

"Cause why people DM'ing me asking if we broke up with screen recordings of a bitch shaking her ass and he's smacking it?" I squinted and looked at her.

"Oh yeah, it's fuck him," she nodded.

"Exactly like fuck outta here with that," I shook my head.

"That's why you go to this party and get drunk to the point where you forget about that nigga," she shrugged.

"That's what I'm tryna do," I mumbled.

We pulled up to the party and I got out the car. We walked into the house and mad people was in here.

"What's good?" Sean walked up to us.

"Hey," Winter smiled and looked around.

"Shots is over there," he pointed to the kitchen. We walked over there and poured ourselves some shots.

"Cheers bitch," I smiled and took my shot. All hell broke loose after that. We started pouring ourselves mad shots and kept throwing them shits back like they were water.

After a few more shots we decided to go dance and all I heard was "Ima throw this money like a free throw"

"Arch your back put ya hands on ya knees hoe!" Winter yelled.

"Ima throw this money like a free throw!" I yelled and we started laughing.

"Try this shit," Sean handed me a cup and I squinted at him.

"Aliyah I've known you since elementary, drink," he said, pushing the cup into my hand. I drank it and the shit was mad strong. Like bro I'm still a child. Chill ouuttt.

"What the fuck was that," I gagged, handing the cup back.

"It was a mixture of a lot of shit," he shrugged and threw the cup away.

I started nodding my head and dancing with the other girl. 

Then, my phone rang, but I didn't pick it up. It rang again and I just kept ignoring it.

"Aliyah!" Winter yelled.

"Yeah?" I yelled back, looking at her.

"Let's go over there," she slurred her words.

"Huh?" I yelled again.

"Let's go over there!" she pointed to the other side of the room so I grabbed her hand and we walked over there.

"Yo!" Mike yelled at me.

"Hey," I yelled back, smiling at him.

"You look good!" he yelled again.

"Thank you!" I said, turning to face him.

"Come with me," he put his hand out. I raised my eyebrow.

"Trust me love," he mumbled, grabbing my hand and dragging me up to a random room. The music faded a little but it was still super loud.

"You mad pretty," he said, sitting down on the bed.

"Thank you," I mumbled and he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed.

He grabbed my face and made me turn to him and my eyes widened. Then he leaned in and I ducked and stood up.

"I can't do this," I shook my head, slurring my words. My vision got a little blurry and he pulled me back down.

"What you mean," he started to kiss my face and sucking  on my neck.

"I have a boyfriend," I backed up and scooted over.

"Is he here?" he asked, lifting my hair that covered my neck and smiling.

"No, but I'm not like that," I shook my head. He leaned in again, sucking on the same spot of my neck, harder this time.

"Nigga, didn't she just say she got a mans," Winter walked in and pulled me off the bed. She started walking me out and shook her head, slamming the door.

"Niggas is weird," she groaned, taking me back downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and got two more shots, throwing them shits back like water.

               1 HOUR LATER: Ten shots later

"My rides here!" I yelled to winter, looking at my phone seeing it's two in the morning with my blurry vision.

"Okay! I'll see you Monday!" she yelled, giving me a hug.

I walked to the door, struggling to open it. I walked outside and stumbled on the sidewalk. I walked my drunk ass home.

I closed the front door slowly and stumbled into my room. I seen the light to someone's phone in the dark and then I seen the face.

I turned the light on and sat down, my back facing DD.

"Are you drunk you right now?" he asked, getting up from the bed and walking around to see me.

"No," I shook my head, laughing and taking my rings off.

"Aliyah, you just stumbled in here and you smell like all alcohol, stop playing with me," he gave me a straight face.

"Okay? So fucking what if I'm drunk nigga? Acting like you care and shit," I rolled my eyes, taking my bracelets off.

"Fuck you mean acting like I care? You my girl. I'll always care," he sucked his teeth.

"Okay, but did you care when that bitch was shaking her ass on you in that video?" I looked up at him.

"You didn't, so don't lie and say you did. You didn't care how ya fans would react. You didn't care how dumb I would look," I mumbled, trying to keep my voice down cause people are sleeping.

"Got people DM'ing me on some "Is that really your man?" I put my phone down.

"You didn't care," I shook my head, tearing up. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You can just leave bro," I lifted my hand, signaling to the door.

"I'm not leaving," he shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows.

"K then I'll leave," I got up and started walking to the door.

"Stop," he walked in front of the door, closing and locking it.

"Then you sit here and act like you care," I whisper yelled, a tear rolling down my face.

"Aliyah, I care bro, I really do," he nodded. I sat back down and started to take my shoes off.

"You don't, David, you really dont," I sniffled, shaking my head as more tears came down my face. It's the alcohol fr. I would not be crying like this if I was sober 🙄.

"Aliyah," he walked up to me and leaned down so that he could look at me as he wiped my tear. His once softened face completely changed to anger as his eyebrows furrowed.

He lifted my hair that covers my neck and sucked his teeth.

"What?" I asked, sniffling and wiping my tears. We was having a moment bruh 🙄🙄.

"Are you deadass? Like this really what we doing now? Letting niggas suck on your neck?" He squinted at me.

"Are you even my girl?" he ran his hand down his face.

"What?" I stood up and walked to my mirror, looking at my neck. A big ass, fat ass, red ass hickey was very clearly on my neck.

"Aliyah Marie Jimenez, what the fuck was you doing at that party?" he clenched his jaw.

"I didn't do anything," I shook my head, walking to my phone.

"You have a fucking hickey on ya neck Aliyah, what you mean you didn't do nothing? I'm not doing this shit wit you," he started to unlock the door.

"David, you can call Winter right now, I wasn't doing shit but drinking," I picked my phone up and grabbed his arm. He snatched it out my hand and started dialing her number.

"Nah word 2, if you lying, we done," he said.

"Huh?" Winter yelled into the mic.

"Winter, why the fuck my girl have a hickey on ha neck?" he spoke angrily into the microphone.

"Bro Mike took advantage of her DD. I swear she tried to stop him and he kept going. I had to pull her out the room before she passed out and he did god knows what to her," she spoke with the calmest, most serious tone ever,

"Nigga who?" He said, grabbing his phone out.

"Mike, you know him he used to sell," she said,

"Say word," he looked baffled.

"On my granny's grave," she said. He shook his head and handed me the phone.

"Fuck was you even doing at a party?" He squinted, calling somebody.

"Nigga you think I wanna sit in bed while you have bitches shaking their ass on you?" I pointed to my bed. Suddenly I felt nauseous and lightheaded. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

"Yo bro," DD mumbled, running after me and leaning down to grab my hair and hold it up for me.

"You remember that nigga you used to get ya weed from?" He asked, taking the hair tie that was holding his hair out and tying my hair up for me.

"The nigga saw my girl at a party. She mad drunk and he take her to another room and give her a hickey," he mumbled, sitting on the floor and rubbing my back.

"The nigga is weird," he said and I threw up again. I started tuning him out and just kept throwing up. I wiped my mouth and he handed me water.

I laid my head in his lap and he ran his fingers through my hair. The conversation kept going, but I wasn't listening.

"Aliyah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let that bitch shake ha ass on me," he said, looking down at me.

"I'm sorry for letting him suck my neck," I sniffled and held my stomach.

"It's not your fault ma," he shook his head.

"I love you," I whispered, grabbing his hand.

"I love you too," he said, fanning me down.

"Let's go back to the room," he mumbled.

"I don't want to get up," I shook my head.

"I'll carry you then," he picked me up and carried me to the room.

"Look ima leave this right here," he put a bucket on the floor next to me.

He grabbed my makeup wipes and sat next to me, grabbing my face and turning it so I was facing him. Then he started wiping my makeup off. I pulled my phone out, secretly and started recording how focused he was. I started laughing and he backed up and looked at my phone and smiled.

"You was mad focused," I laughed, showing him the video.

"Gotta get you right," he smiled and kept wiping my makeup off. He started to take my lashes off.

"No!" I whisper yelled, covering my eyes.

"What?" He looked at me cluelessly.

"I look spooky under these," I shook my head, still covering my eyes.

"Aliyah no you don't. You look good. Like you are so perfect," he moved my hands.

"Stop," I mumbled, moving my hands back. He moved them again and took the lashes off.

"See, you look good," he put them on the desk.

"They look like bugs," He laughed.

"Okay, goodnight," I curled up and closed my eyes as he walked to turn the light off. He got back in bed, putting a durag on and turning to face me.

I feel as if the drama wasn't hot. But, 🙄🙄🙄 whatever. Love y'all. Y'all my bookies fr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 81 7
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐄 was a girl who was healing from her mother's passing. when she met 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 from moving to New York from Baltimore, she had few frie...
126K 3.9K 41
Two boys from nyc slowly but surely falling in love with one another through social media DD Osama x SugarhillDdot
14.9K 250 14
A Dd Osama story
84K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...