008.

ALIYAH JIMINEZ
Sunday, September 18, 2022
10 A.M.

"Darrian!" I yelled, tapping my foot.

"Stop all that yelling!" My mom yelled.

"Ma he didn't wash the dishes," I pointed at them.

"Darrian Jimenez!" She yelled.

"Si mami?" He came downstairs.

"Fregar los platos," (Wash the dishes) she pointed to the dishes. He sucked his teeth and walked into the kitchen, side eyeing me. I laughed and put my bowl and spoon in there, being petty. He sucked his teeth and gave me a blank stare.

"Eat a frank," I put my middle finger up at him.

NOTE| Been watching BruceDropEmOff a lot more recently because I got my phone taken so, Aliyah is too.

"You needa stop watching that nigga," he shook his head.

"Never," I walked away and laid in bed, grabbing my phone and calling DD.

"What's good, ma?" he picked up, setting his phone up and showing him with his headphones on and his controller in his hand.

"Hey," I smiled, showing my face.

"What you doing?" he furrowed his eyebrows, getting close to the screen.

"Nothing," I swung my feet.

"You tryna come over?" he asked, looking back at his screen.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Come over then, fuck is you waiting fa?" he asked.

"On my way," I smiled, getting up and walking out my house.

"I'm going to David's, ma," I told her, walking out.

"Stay safe mami!" she yelled.

"Yeah be careful," DD said.

NOTE| Would yall cringe if she called him bae, my love or love? Or if he called her my love, ma, bae ? Reply in the comments.

"I stay strapped in these streets," I smiled, looking around.

"You better, shit," DD shook his head. I ran all the way to his house and I hung up.

"Hey Melz," I smiled, giving her a hug.

"Hey girl, what you doing here?" she asked.

"Girl," I looked down at her and she started laughing.

"Knowing damn well I came here for David," I laughed.

"He in his room being boring," she rolled her eyes.

"I bet he is," I opened his door and he looked up. He took his headset off and put his controller down, walking up to me and giving me a hug. He started to pick me up and shit. If he don't put me tf down. Got my feet dangling and shit.

"I missed yo short ass," he ruffled my hair.

"Alright not too much now," I went to the mirror and fixed my hair.

"You see how I can't show ha no love?" He pointed at me and turned to Melz.

"Boy bye, showing love is ruffling my hair?" I squinted at him.

"Yes," he nodded.

"Got it," I slowly nodded. We walked back into his room and I laid on his bed. His bed is comfier than mines. Might stay the night, shiittt.

"So what you don't love me no more?" he turned in his lil gaming chair.

"What you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I can't get a kiss? A good hug?" He asked.

"Igh," he nodded turning back to his TV before I could even respond. I walked up to his chair and leaned down to give him a kiss. He turned to look at me while I was puckering my lips and he stared at them.

"K," I turned and started to walk back to the bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back. Then he grabbed my chin and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Awe ya cute!" I heard someone say from the headphones. I picked them up and put them on.

"Who's this?" I sat on DD's lap, grabbing his controller.

"Who you think?" Edot asked.

"Oh," I said.

"Put ya mans back on," he spoke mad loud into the headset. I took them off and handed them to DD.

"Ima get off ," Dd mumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Alright my boy, I see you later," Edot said and then DD turned the console off. He took his headphones back off and put the controller down, looking up at me.

"I love you," he mumbled.

"I love you too," I smiled.

"You know when you got shot, I was really hurting? Like, I can't lose you, Aliyah. I don't know how I would live if you wasn't here by my side," he shook his head.

"You're not losing me, I promise," I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I don't think you understand how I felt when I seen you crying with a gunshot wound. I felt like a piece of me was ripping away and I was never getting it back. I need you Aliyah. I need you by my side for the rest of my life, no matter what happens between us," he looked up at me, tears filling his eyes.

"I promise to never leave your side no matter what happens," I put my pinky up as tears filled my eyes. He wrapped his pinky around mines. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We stood in that same positing for a couple minutes before he asked me if we should get food. I told him we should get some for Darrian cause he's finna be mad as fuck when he see we got food but he didn't.

We went to pick up Darrian and then we all walked to the Chinese place.

"This shit good as fuck," DD was munching on his food.

"Y'all love ya some food," I shook my head taking a few bites of my food.

"Aliyah do you starve yourself?" Darrian asked.

"Nigga what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Do you starve yourself?" He asked again.

"No, nigga I'm literally eating right in from of you right now," I pointed to my plate.

"You right," he nodded.

We finished eating and we walked back home and I was jumping at every sound.

"Ighh I catch you later, dick," Darrian waved and walked inside.

I walked home with DD and we spent the rest of the day watching TV and laying down.

——————————————————————————————————

😝 love y'all. 👹 say it back.