006 PT 1.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Monday, August 25th, 2022
12 P.M.

I woke up and Dd was all up on me.

Not wanting to wake him up, I slowly slid my body from under his and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I got out I did some light makeup and put on some jean shorts and a oversized shirt.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. Sitting down, I went on my phone and texted Edot.

edotty 🤞🏽🫀

when the party start ??

like 8?

 ion know but you betta be there 

i will

How you invite someone to a party and not know what time that shit start?

I rolled my eyes and laughed, walking out the kitchen.

"Fuck," I whisper yelled, jumping because Darrian was just standing there.

"Excuse me," he said with his lisp. Exthcuthe me head ass.

I walked to the couch and turned the TV on, lowering the volume. I started playing music and laid back.

"This my song right here," Darrian walked in as Hit Em Up played. Ever since I've seen those TikToks about his lisp, I can't stop hearing it.

"Bro shut the fuck up," DD looked up at Darrian.

"Nigga, I'm singing," Darrian kept singing and DD just stared at him.

DD sighed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. I got on my phone and started texting Maya cause she texted me about the party.

maya

yk when that party start?

ion know 

ighh i'll see you there 😘

"Oh my god bro why she always ruining sum?" DD and Ddot spoke from behind me. I jumped and sucked my teeth.

All up in my phone like back up.

"Why y'all all up on me?" I sat up and looked at them.

"Fuck is she coming for?" DD asked, rolling his eyes and rubbing his hand down his face.

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Bro word to if she blow my shit, I'm leaving and ya comin with me," he pointed at me and Darrian.

"Real shit cause I'm not hanging around that bitch," Darrian shook his head.

I shook my head and watched DD walk into my room then the bathroom.

"Darrian come here," I yelled to him.

"Huh," he peeked over and his hair was a fucking mess.

"Let me do that messy ass hair bro," I shook my head.

"Okay," he sat on the floor and waited while I got the stuff to do his hair. He just got a cut so let me give him some braids so he don't look homeless at this party.

I started brushing his hair out and he started wincing and shit.

"Nigga damn," he pulled his head forward and turned to me.