025.

ALIYAHS JIMENEZ
Friday, January 27, 2023
11 A.M.

"Aliyah you gotta stream today!" Darrian yelled. Ever since I gotta PC and made a twitch this nigga swear ima streamer.

"No I dont," I groaned, sighing and flipping over.

"You agreed bro," he threw his head back.

"Okay I will," I mumbled, rolling my eyes as I sat up.

"We gon play 2k," I laughed, walking to the bathroom with my towel and clothes in hand.

"Youn even know how to play nigga," he laughed, sitting on the couch.

"Nah I learned how," I shook my head, closing the door and taking a shower.

When I finished my shower, I did my skin care and decided to wear no makeup. After getting dressed, I walked to the living room and checked my groupchat.

In the groupchat was me, Winter, Mira and Des. We have a couples friend group and so we have another group chat with all the couples. It's me and DD, Winter and Quin (Quinton), Mira (Samira) and Eli, and Des (Desaree) and Nahmir.

real housewives of NYC     
desaree baby im callin yall bro or ima do some dumb shit

miraa girl what.

mh winter aw shit

The call popped up at the top and I picked up.

"Mir you think its fucking funny," I heard Des yell on the other end. Mir is the nickname Des and the boys call Nahmir but we dont call him that.

"What's goin on?" Mira put her face in the camera and sat her camera up.

"Right why she yellin at him like that?" Winter furrowed her eyebrows. I softly laughed at Quinton in the back looking over her shoulder with wide eyes.

"Yall I swear," Desaree laughed, setting her camera up.

"Ima kill him," she started crying and laughing at the same time. She punched her fist against her other palm and looked at the ceiling.

"What happened Des?" I furrowed my eyebrows, setting my camera up.

"For the past three fuckin years I been doing for him over and fuckin over and I look at his phone once and why I see fucking some random smoochie?" she yelled.

"Desaree calm the fuck down!" Nahmir yelled.

"Nah cause over and fuckin over you do this Nahmir!" she yelled, turning to him. Mira, Winter and I all widened our eyes and looked at him.

"Nahmir dont do it!" Mira yelled at him. Seconds later we seen them throwing hands at each other and he was beating her like she was a grown man. I gasped and looked at Winter and Quinton who were watching the screen wide eyed.

"Nahmir get the fuck off her!" I walked into my room so I wasnt so loud. I watched Desaree laugh and walk up to the phone, hanging up.

"Yall what the fuck," Mira mumbled, going on pause.

"No way that just happened," I heard Quinton.

"Nigga shut the fuck up," Winter side eyed him.

"What I do?" he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

"No because you knew he was doin this shit and you still let hi-" she hung up too.

"I know me and Eli good," Mira shook her head and side eyed him.