021.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Thursday, December 29, 2022
9 A.M.

"LIYAH FUCKIN KLICKS," Darrian bust through my door as I finished doing my edges.

"Happy birthday! I love you kid. Don't ever forget that shit. Ima always be here for you whenever you need me," he smiled, handing me my gifts.

"Awww thank you brother," I smiled, giving him a hug.

"You really sixteen now bro like what the fuck," he mumbled.

"I'm grown now," I laughed.

"Unt unt. Neva too grown to catch this ass whoopin," he shook his head.

"Where my girl at yo!" DD yelled as he opened the front door.

"Happy birthday beautiful," he smiled, opening his arms and giving me a hug.

"Thank you," I kissed his cheek.

"I got you theeeessseeee and thiiissssss," he handed me some flowers and a gift.

"These are so prettyyy," I upside down smiled and stared at the flowers he got me. I ran to grab and vase and water and put them in there.

"Okay now I can open ma gift," I slowly unwrapped the gift and it was this box with holes in it.

"DD," I put the box down and looked up at him. Darrian started laughing like shit was funny.

"What?" he mumbled.

"Bae what the fuck is in there," I tilted my head.

"Open itttt," they yelled in unison.

"Is it gonna hurt me?" I whined.

"Mama why would I put something that'll hurt you in there," he made a straight face and tilted his head.

"I don't know," I whispered, slowly opening the box. When I peeked in I seen these cute kitten eyes looking back at me. Darrians jaw dropped and he immediately started petting it.

"DD," I pouted and tilted my head.

"Don't cry," he raised his eyebrows.

"Dddddd," I frowned as tears filled my eyes. I laughed as they fell down my face and I picked the kitten up.

NOTE| I DONT CARE IF YA DONT LIKE CATS/ KITTENS I DO

NOTE| I DONT CARE IF YA DONT LIKE CATS/ KITTENS I DO. but if y'all got cat allergies i'm sorry 💔

"Stop crying," he laughed, wiping my tears for me. I comforted the kitten cause it was shaking.

"What did you do to it bro?" I looked up at him.

"Nothing nigga she shaking cause it's mad cold," he mumbled.

"What are we finna name her?" he asked as I held her up before putting her down on my bed and letting her walk around.

"Ya niggas better not give her no lame ass name bro," Darrian shook his head.