010.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
6:30 A.M.

"Aliyah if you don't get yo ass up!" Darrian screamed.

"Why nigga?" I groaned.

"You not skipping school again nigga," he shook his head. I sat up and pushed past him, walking to the bathroom. 

Even after taking a shower and getting ready, I still felt so tired.

"Let's go," I yawned and walked outside seeing DD smoking. He looked up at me and passed me the spliff.

"I fucking hate school, I hate the teachers, I hate the students, I hate it," I shook my head, taking a few pulls and handing that shit back cause teachers be on dick when they think you look high.

We did our normal walk to school and I walked with DD to class.

"Is that Aliyah?" Winter said as I walked through the door. Winter is this girl I'm cool with and everybody else is cool with her so she's not like Maya.

"Winter," I smiled as I walked through the door. DD sat next to me as I sat next to Winter.

"Hey DD," she waved and then looked at me. She looked between us and raised her eyebrows. I blushed and rolled my eyes. I looked behind me and seen DD slouched on his phone.

NOTE: PLEASE TELL ME YALL KNOW THAT POSITION ON THE CHAIR WHEN BOYS LIKE PUT THEIR LOWER BODY FORWARD AND THEIR BACK IS AGAINST THE BACK OF THE CHAIR.

"Y'all cute," she whispered, smiling at me.

"Y'all are too," I said, pointing between her and her mans Ky. She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"I'm over him," she said, side eyeing him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause I'm not gonna make a fool outta myself by chasing a nigga that don't want me," she said.

"That's what I was telling myself with him," I used my thumb to point to DD. He sucked his teeth and looked up.

"You was never making a fool out of yourself. I actually entertained you. Ky just a dickhead having Winter chase him," DD shook his head.

"Right, Ky just can't commit," I bit my nails and DD grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand down.

"Stop doing that," he mumbled, letting go and looking at his phone. I looked at Winter and put my tongue above my top teeth, smiling mad hard.

"You a simp," she whispered, laughing.

"He just so-," I stopped and groaned.

"Simp and obsessed," she giggled.

I looked around at the class and then I laughed at myself.

"Didn't Javier like repeat freshman year?" I asked, laughing with the rest of the class.Our whole class knows each other so we all cool. "Took you two years to get to tenth."

"Aliyah watch ya fucking mouth," he turned around mad quick.

"Ahh haaa Javier repeated a grade ya," Kayla laughed and everyone started cracking up. Javier sucked his teeth and sat down.

"Nigga I'll beat yo ass," he whispered.

"I'll shoot you nigga," I said.

"Didn't you get shot though?" he asked. I sucked my teeth and sat back.

"Bet," I mumbled, shaking my head and sitting back.

"Watch ya fucking mouth," DD put his pointer finger against Javier's head.

"Ighh tell ya girl to hop off my dick," he nodded, backing up.

"Nigga shut the fuck up," I jumped at him. Javier sucked his teeth and sighed, turning away. DD started laughing and shook his head. He placed his hand on my thigh and I stared at his hand for a few seconds. I grabbed my book bag and grabbed a sharpie.

"Nah," he pulled his hand away.

"What?" I asked.

"You not drawing on me," he shook his head.

"I'm not drawing on you I'm writing on you," I said.

"It's the same thing," he mumbled.

"Please," I whined, taking the cap off the sharpie.

"Fine bro," he put his arm up to me and I wrote "Aliyah" on his arm and drew some roses with the stems rapped around the letters and thorns poking out.

"Real shit Aliyah, what can't you do?" he asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged, closing my sharpie and getting up as the bell rang.

"Ill see you later," I said, giving him a kiss and walking to my next class.

END OF THE DAY

"Ms. Roscoe tell this man to get the fuck off me," I mumbled because Jaylin, a senior that visits my ELA class every afternoon, was all up on me.

"Jaylin, get off her," she yelled at him.

"Ms. Roscoe you ain't see her slap the shit outta me?" he asked her.

"No," she shook her head.

"Right, she ain't see it and I ain't do it," I put my middle finger up at him. Teachers don't give a fuck at our school.

"Aliyah, someone is here for you," she pointed to the door. I looked and seen DD.

"Bye dickhead," I laughed and ran out to him.

"Why you fucking with my boy Jaylin like that?" he asked.

"Cause he's a dickhead," I shrugged and grabbed his hand. He still wearing his new watch. I looked at the nails on my other hand.

"You tryna get ya nails done?" he asked, looking at my nails.

"Yeah, but I'm broke so it could wait," I looked at him and smiled.

"You so beautiful," he whispered, smiling at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Ew!" Darrian yelled.

"Nigga you're ew," I sucked my teeth.

"Yurr," Klick walked up to us.

"What's good Jay?" I mumbled, grabbing my phone out.

"Pose," I said, putting my phone up. We all posed and took a picture.

"Darrian I'm doing your hair when we get home," I shook my head and sighed as I looked at the picture. We all got to our house and put a show on. I started doing ddots hair and then we ordered food.

When we got our food DD grabbed my plate and held it above me.

"DD," I said with a straight face.

"Grab it," he teased.

"You're not funny. Give me that shit," I reached for it.

"Give me a kiss," he said. I gave him a kiss and waited for it.

"Ahh ha," he laughed and walked away with it and I sucked my teeth.

"Nah i'm just playing here," he held it out. I grabbed it and sat down.

"Y'all tryna all get together tomorrow and smoke and play some games or something?" Darrian asked.

We all agreed to do it and then we kept eating and watching the show and then Jay left and DD stayed over.

------------------------------------------------------------

YALL IGNORE THE SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER.