022.

ALIYAH JIMENEZ
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
11 A.M.

"Aliyahhhhh," DD knocked on my door as I finished doing my makeup.

"Oh my god," he rolled his eyes after he opened the door.

"What?" I laughed, opening my drawer and putting my stuff away.

"You wear makeup fa no reason," he shook his head before looking at my drawer.

"That drawer ghetto as hell," he looked in it and started laughing.

"Bro back up," I pushed his head back and closed the drawer. He sucked his teeth and scrunched his face up.

"Yo bro," he laughed.

"You needa stop puttin ya hands on me fore I whoop ya ass," he shook his head. I laughed and got up, sitting next to him.

"Don't act like you ain't throw a mean punch at me the other day," I straightened my face out.

"Okay but you was instigatin and mockin me," he jumped at me making me roll my eyes.

"Anyways," he said, sitting up.

"You comin to my crib so I could stream or?" he mumbled.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Ighh lil nigga lets go," he sat up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

We walked to his house, smoked and then he started streaming. He was playing GTA wit Darrian for a minute. I could hear Darrian loud ass singing through the head phones. DD chucked and looked at me, making me laugh.

"Yo," DD mumbled, laughing more.

"Yo bro, get the fuck away from your mic bro. Whats up witchu bro?" DD spoke with a raspy ass voice.

"Bro I'm literally sitting away from my mic bro. Word to my deads," Darrian yelled.

"So you just yellin?" DD asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Im talking regular bro," I could still hear Darrian loud ass.

"No you not," DD shook his head, making a straight face. Darrian yelled again and DD closed his eyes.

"You wanna see how I sound close to my mic?" Darrian asked.

"Nah," DD shook his head. Darrian yelled anyways, making me laugh. They went back to they conversation before they started arguin.

"Pussy," DD mumbled, gettin all close to his mic.

"Suck a dead nigga dick," I raised my eyebrows and looked away. DD furrowed his eyebrows and cocked his head back.

"What? That just threw me off bro," DD shook his head.

"Yeah you heard what I said nigga now you could suck a dead nigga dick," Darrian yelled. I raised my eyebrows higher and held my laugh in.

"Nigga suck my dick nigga. Now? Now you could really suck a dead nigga dick," DD nodded, sitting back in his chair.

"Dont try to steal my shit," Darrian mumbled.

"Thats not ya shit though. Thats really not ya shit," DD shook his head.

"What is yall fightin for?" I laughed, sliding my chair over.

"Ya boyfriend callin me a pussy," Darrian yelled.

"Nah ya brother told me suck a dead nigga dick," DD shook his head tryna convince me and shit.

"Anyways, wassup chat," I moved closer to the camera and stared at it. I winked, blowing a kiss at the camera. DD stared at me and sucked his teeth.

"Go back over there," he grabbed my chairs arm rest and tried pushin it.