All because of the music

By WithCameronDallas

Nikki was a young 17 year old pianist that knew the keys to her piano better then she knew her own self. Her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

78 6 4
By WithCameronDallas

After the whole thing with Cameron that happened, I decided to go to kian and see what he thinks he was always the one to give great advice.
While driving I kept thinking to myself
Figuring out what I'm going to do.
He was never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never supposed to fall so hard but I did, and that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let him go, but the sad truth is you can't lose something you never really had. I just turned around and went home I had to get up early again anyways.
I sighed while getting into bed whispering to myself
" if I can love the wrong person this much, imagine how much more i could love the right one."
I kept repeating that hoping it will make my love less for Cam but it didn't.
"Goodnight" I whispered into the darkness of my room.
(The Next Morning)
It was that time again, to wake up and get ready for another one of Cameron's piano lessons.
Before I left I took one last look in the mirror and fixed my smile.
I arrived an hour earlier and decided to play my heart out and see if that would work but it failed me again...
"You're here a little early"
I said looking at the door behind me
It wasn't cam like I thought it was, it was a lady a beautiful one."
"I'm sorry I just wanted to thank the girl that was teaching my husband how to play, I know it's supposed to be a secret but my dad told me. I wanted to thank you myself I know Cam started kinda late."
I froze
"You're welcome, he's come along way and a very fast learner. I'm glad I was able to help, when he told me what it was for I couldn't say no."
She gave me a very friendly smile and we got to talking.
(30 minutes later)
"Well it was nice talking to you, would you like to go to the wedding?"
She asked so sweetly I didn't know what to say so I said yes.
"Yeah"
"Let me get your number so you can text me your address if that's okay"
"Yeah that's fine"
I felt broken when she left, she was so nice and sweet and here I am in love with her soon to be husband...
What was wrong with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
81K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
131K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...