Chapter 5

After the whole thing with Cameron that happened, I decided to go to kian and see what he thinks he was always the one to give great advice.
While driving I kept thinking to myself
Figuring out what I'm going to do.
He was never supposed to mean this much to me. I was never supposed to fall so hard but I did, and that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let him go, but the sad truth is you can't lose something you never really had. I just turned around and went home I had to get up early again anyways.
I sighed while getting into bed whispering to myself
" if I can love the wrong person this much, imagine how much more i could love the right one."
I kept repeating that hoping it will make my love less for Cam but it didn't.
"Goodnight" I whispered into the darkness of my room.
(The Next Morning)
It was that time again, to wake up and get ready for another one of Cameron's piano lessons.
Before I left I took one last look in the mirror and fixed my smile.
I arrived an hour earlier and decided to play my heart out and see if that would work but it failed me again...
"You're here a little early"
I said looking at the door behind me
It wasn't cam like I thought it was, it was a lady a beautiful one."
"I'm sorry I just wanted to thank the girl that was teaching my husband how to play, I know it's supposed to be a secret but my dad told me. I wanted to thank you myself I know Cam started kinda late."
I froze
"You're welcome, he's come along way and a very fast learner. I'm glad I was able to help, when he told me what it was for I couldn't say no."
She gave me a very friendly smile and we got to talking.
(30 minutes later)
"Well it was nice talking to you, would you like to go to the wedding?"
She asked so sweetly I didn't know what to say so I said yes.
"Yeah"
"Let me get your number so you can text me your address if that's okay"
"Yeah that's fine"
I felt broken when she left, she was so nice and sweet and here I am in love with her soon to be husband...
What was wrong with me.