Chapter 2

"Witch songs did you want to learn?"
"Well her 3 most favorite songs which are My heart will go on, stay with me, and all of me."
"Wow, it's going to be a lot harder than I thought but I promise you will have all 3 songs down.
"Thank you"
"Let's get started"
We sat down In front of the piano I played My heart will go on first .
Minutes later
"Here you try, I'll be right back"
"Where are you going?"
"To print the song notes out,
I'll be easier to help you learn"
It took about 5 minutes,
Then I came back and handed him the papers to put on the stand.
I watched him play and oh boy he is in my inappropriate thoughts..
I couldn't help it, the things I would do. He's pretty good for a beginner this may be easier than I thought.
(2 hours later)
"And that's a wrap, you're pretty good at this for a beginner"
I said happily
"Thank you"
"Same time tomorrow"
"Okay thanks Nikki"
"Welcome"
After Cameron Walked out my best friend Kian came in
We were going to the movie to see The Lazarus effect
"Hey was that who I thought it was?"
Kian says turning around watching Cam walk away
"Yeah, I couldn't believe it either."
"What's he doing here?"
"I'm teaching him now to play some songs on the piano so he can play it for his soon to be wife at his wedding."
"Sorry Nikki"
I took a deep breath in
"It's okay"
During the movie Cameron was all I could think about, I can't be angry at him for getting married, before today he didn't even know I existed.... I get it, you can't help who you fall for.
I have no right to be angry at all it would be selfish of me.
I loved him for so many reasons, Big and small and all of them are wonderful. I loved him for all the special qualities that make him one of a kind. I loved him for the things he did that bring such special meaning to my life.
To be honest I never really forgot about him when he disappeared for awhile I was always thinking about him in the back of my mind and I'm just happy to know that he is okay. I mean it hurts because he loves someone else but I'm happy that he's happy.
"Are you ready" kian asked after the movie was finished
I was a bit hesitant
He knew something was wrong but didn't ask.
After the movies Kian and I went to chipotle and we just talked.
"So how was work?"
I asked
"Pretty good I saw this hot girl and got her number but I'm probably not going to call her"
"Why?"
"Well because I'm too busy these days I have work and if I get a girlfriend I won't be able to make time for you. Let's face it were loners we only have each other."
Kian said as he laughed.
"Shut up, I have other friends" I said lightly punching him in the arm.
"But seriously Kian, if you thought she was girlfriend material go for it."
"She really wasn't she looked a little floosy."
"Kian!! You're such a dick."
Well the rest of the night was pretty fun.
I was so tired when I got home, I have to get up early and teach Cameron some more.