Chapter 3

I woke up early and got ready, I was excited to see Cameron again today, I made sure I looked extra pretty even though I know nothing's going to happen. I grabbed a coffee from Starbucks and I was on my way.
As I was walking up to my dads shop Cameron poped out of the bushes and tried scaring me.
"Nice try, but you didn't scare me." I said laughing while patting him in the shoulder.
"You ready Cam?"
"Yes, thank you so much for this."
"Your welcome."
I finished printing the rest of the song notes for all of the songs.
"Cam?"
"Yeah"
"Just out of curiosity where do you tell your fiancé you're going do she doesn't get suspicious?"
"Her dad knows I'm trying to learn how to play so he's helping me, so I'll tell her that I'm going over to help him."
"That's so cute haha, alright let's get to work."
I sat down next to him and was showing him again teaching him all about the piano keys.
By accident we both go press the same key.
"Your hands are cold cam, are you cold because I can turn the heater on"
I asked as our hands were still touching.
After a pause, I slowly pull my hand away.
"No I'm fine, but thank you though."
About a few hours later he learned half of My heart will go on.
He was getting pretty good actually I was amazed he's such a fast learner.
He was on his way out but before he walked out the door he turned to look at me.
"Since you missed lunch because of me I was wondering if I could buy you a dinner?"
"You sure?"
"Yeah, I actually feel bad I'm starving and You missed lunch."
"Okay, let me grab my things."
We went to some fancy restaurant we were laughing and having a decent conversation we talked about him and we talked about me. I remember staring into his eyes and at that moment I knew I was completely in love with him. He was funny oh god was he funny and so down to earth.
It's ripping my heart out knowing he's in love with someone else.
Before we separated ways he told me I was beautiful, I know Cameron's very friendly but it's also tearing me apart.
Do you know what it's like to watch the one you love, love someone else? It's very painful it feels like a stab in the heart and each stab worse than the last when you see them together. You love that person but deep down you know it's never going to happen but you still find yourself hanging on and keep telling yourself "maybe one day it will happen." But each day it doesn't happen it's only hurting you worse. Then you go on playing little fantasies in your head just hoping they would come true but you know they won't. He's your entire universe and you're noting to him. And every time you see his face you fall in love all over again more than the last.
This is the kind of pain you wouldn't wish on anyone, not even your worse enemy it's to painful to bare.