Chapter 1

"Nikki, Nikki wake up"
I woke up to my dad yelling at me to get up.
"Your going to be late giving piano lessons"
I mumbled and turned around to look at the clock.
"Oh crap"
I jumped out of bed and got ready
My dad dropped me off at our music shop. That's where I make extra money I give people piano lessons. Yes I'm 17 and give people piano lessons, I know the piano more than I know my own myself. It's like when I'm playing i go to a different place, I forget reality.
Before I go on let me tell you a little about myself
My names Nikki Lomeli I'm 17, I'm am an only child and I was raised by my dad all by his self. My mother left right after she had me and told my dad "I can't do this" last I heard she was in jail for robbery. My Dad owns a music shop but also travels a lot so I'm by myself Often, But when my best friend Kian isn't working we spend every moment together he's like the brother I never had.
8:53am
"Nikki, I'm ready for my lesson"
My first lesson today was for a little girl named Marisa. She reminded me of my young self.
About a few lessons later a man walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes. He's that one famous guy from vine, and a model for Aeropostale and was in a movie.... It was Cameron Dallas. This past year I haven't heard anything new about him though, maybe he didn't wanna be famous anymore I thought to myself.
"Excuse me miss, where can I find the piano teacher?"
I couldn't get my words out right, he was so perfect he looked like an angel.
"Your looking right at her"
"Aren't you a little young?"
He asked confused
I played a quick song for him after I was finished I turned to him and gave him a smirk.
"Okay then, wow you play amazingly"
"Thank you."
"How old are you?"
"17"
"You play the piano like you've been playing it for ages."
"I'm somewhere else when I'm playing, it's like everything else is a blur it's just me and my piano."

"My wife and I are getting married here in a month and I want to play a few songs for her on the piano at our wedding." And was wondering if you can teach me I know it's a small amount of time but I'll pay extra for extra hours?"
I don't know why but the second Cameron told me about his soon to be wife I got this sad feeling. Maybe that's where he's been in the past year, off with a girl.
"Yeah I will do it, let's get started."
"Thank you so much."
"No problem" I said smiling