Chapter 6

Cameron had walked in, by the way he was walking you could tell that something is on his mind.
"I bought you a coffee, I don't know what you like so I took a wild guess"
"Thank you"
"Hey Nikki, can we talk?"
"What is there to talk about?"
I said sharply
"About yesterday"
"I'm sorry, you must think I'm a complete jerk I know it's wrong but with you it's different I love her so much but I like you"
"Cameron, look I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same, I loved you since I was 15, I loved you when you only had a few followers on vine I watched you grow I watched you get bigger I watched my chances of ever being with you slowly fading away. But you are in a relationship you are engaged... You have a beautiful fiancé at the house who loves you so much who would do anything to keep you happy."
That was the end of that conversation
"Cameron you are going to learn stay with me next, go to the piano I'm going to the back to get copies of the song notes"

I was shocked....
Cameron admitted to liking me..
I'm not one to let a guy cheat on a girl for me... No I won't
I was happy before him I can be happy without... The faster he learns the faster he can stop coming I want my life back.!!!
It's funny, you grow up believing that love is something so magical so beautiful but with love there comes pain, I felt my heart break in to pieces
What do you do when the person you want most belongs to someone else?
I waked back out
"Deep breaths Nikki, pull yourself together come on be strong"
I kept repeating to myself.
He was playing like their was no tomorrow that was a good thing.
"Great now start this song"
I dreaded sitting next to him
"These are the keys you're going to be using for this song. Right here are all the main ones those over there you wont be pressing a lot."
I played for him then let him try
(4 hours later)
"Thats a wrap you got most of the song down"
As I was standing up he pulled me back down
"What are you doing"
He was quiet for a second
"If I would have known you a few years ago even when I was rising I would have liked you then, you would be the one I'm learning how to play the piano for."
"But it's not..."
Before i could finish he kissed me
"What the fuck Cameron I can't do this anymore I'm sorry but I can't teach you anymore."
"I I'm sorry just once I wanted to know how it felt to kiss those lips please forgive me it won't happen again"
"This happens again I'm done teaching you, but leave now before I change my mind"
I couldn't believe him I was beyond furious.
Who does he think he is?
I found tears coming down my cheek it's sucks being the person who cries every time you're angry.
I needed my best friend right now more than ever.
_________________________
Sorry if this chapter wasn't that good, kinda having a writers block plus I've been super busy...
This story can go a few different ways and I'm trying to think witch is the best way(:
I'll try to update soon