Me As Someone's First Love 2...

بواسطة Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... المزيد

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Realization & Confession❤️✨

218 58 68
بواسطة Romantic_Fanatics

The truck crossed the road in full speed and Shravani was almost crushed under it when she was pulled back with harsh grip over her forearm.. she closed her eyes in fear but no pain came across..

Instead she fell on a hard yet soft body... When she didn't felt any pain even after seconds she opened her eyes slowly onto to come across the same chocolate brown orbs which she started to like staring at lately.

Mihir who held her in his arms sighed in relief realising he managed to save her from the accident.. but seconds later his expressions transitioned into a raged one ..  he flipped her over and got up pulling her by her arms...

Mihir: what the fuck is wrong with you? Kya kar rahi thi whaa beech raste ? Lift mangne ka yeh tareeka hota hai huh? How can you be so dumb and stupid.. ajj agar kuch ho jata tumhe toh? Agar main ek second der pohochta toh? Kya bolta main Bela aunty ko jinhone itna bharosa karke apni princes beti ko mere sath bheja huh? Sab majak .. sab jidd lagta hai tumhe? Kya behuda harkat thi yeh ..

He yelled angrily at her making her flinch.. never.. never in her life she saw him like that. For her Mihir was always flirty, mischievous and playful.. but today he looked completely raged .. his eyes were bloodshot red with anger and he was literally shaking.

She swallowed the lump in her throat... Blinking back the tears that formed in her eyes..

Mihir: fucking tell me why? Why were you there?

He yelled again making her flinch and take some steps back. Building up courage to face him and find some voice as she was too scared of Mihir right now.. she looks up at him after some minutes of silence.

She brings her hands up which seemed to be occupied from a long time which was obviously unnoticed by him.. she shows him the very small kitten in her palms..

Mihir looks at it for a brief second before realisation dawns upon him.. she went there when she saw this small baby cat in the middle of the road.. and while she was picking it up the truck came all of a sudden and when he called her name and she looked at her surrounding she was too shocked to even react and that was the reason she sat there numb holding the kitten in her hands .

He took deep breaths looking at the other side away from her while the tears she was trying to hold back finally left her eyes flowing down her cheeks.. she hated that she was crying infront of him.. she tried to restarin any sound but unwillingly a sin escaped from her.. Mihir's eyes snapped open and he looked back at her only to find her looking at the ground while crying.. she closed his eyes completely pissed at himself for scaring his love like that.

The last thing he wants in this world is to scare her away but he did..

Mihir: Shravani....

He called out.. his voice low and composed.. she didn't looked up nor did she stopped crying.. he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose and looked up at her taking a step towards her..

Mihir: look I'm sorry ok.. I was just concerned and worried..

He said when she took another step back still holding the kitten close to her which snuggled more to her as if trying to comfort her .

Shravani: no.. you're not sorry.. you just .. just yelled at me.. no.. no one has ever spoken to me like that... You ... You scared me..

She said in between her cries while he looked at her carefully listening to her.. he shook his head taking another step towards her..

Mihir: no Shravani I really am sorry.. and I know no one has ever spoken to you but it's not like everytime something like this happens.. main dar gaya tha Shravani.. what if tumhe kuch ho jata?

He asked when she looked up at him with her now puffy and red eyes ..

Shravani: ho jata toh ho jata.. tumhe farq nahi parna chahiye..

She said scowling at him making him glare at her..

Mihir: don't say like that Shravani.. you know I love you..

He said in a deadpanned voice and she laughed sarcastically hearing him.. wiping her face with the back of her pink sleeves.

Shravani: ofcourse.. you say you love me and then you flirt with my cousin.. you spend time with her completely ignoring my presence.

She said now looking at him with cold eyes.. and disgust.. he looked taken aback hearing her say that.. indeed he faked flirting with her.. he did spent time with her not just to discuss the plan to make Shravani jealous but Jiya was a good company.. a good friend but just friend.. nothing more than that.. and never.. never in his life have he ignored her presence... Even when he was faking everything with Jiya his eyes never leaved her beautiful small frame ofcourse without her knowledge.

Mihir: tell me one thing.. tum upset islia ho because I shouted on you or islia ho because I have been spending time with Jiya lately?

He asked now coming back to his playful mode. She was left short of words as she stared anywhere other than him.

Mihir: hmm? I'm waiting for your answer my love.

He said leaning more towards her while she stepped back again.. her back pressed with the brick wall and Mihir smirked knowing now she doesn't have any escape.

Shravani: stop calling me that .. when clearly I'm not ..

She said with raged eyes..

Mihir: and who told you that you're not my love Love?

He asked narrowing his eyes at her..

Shravani: actions... That spoke louder.. than your false words...

She said with a tight lipped smile..

Mihir: are you jealous?

He asked with an amused grin although he knew the answer very well. She looked at him with her eyes almost coming out of her socket.

Shravani; whaat? Who do you think Jiya is that I'll be jealous because you're giving her more attention then me..

She scoffed at him making him chuckle.

Mihir: maine toh kucha kaha he nahi.. khud he bole ja rahi ho..

He said looking at her face muffling his laughter. She scowled at him and hated that he was absolutely right.

Shravani: I'm not jealous.. who even told you that?

She asked him giving a whatever look.

Mihir: actions... That spoke louder.. than your false words...

He mimicked her making her huff.

Shravani: you.. you're mistaken.. I am not jealous.. I .. I just wondered ki tum hamwsha bolte rehte ho Shravani I love you.. you're my everything bla bla bla.. and then you completely ignore me..

She said looking elsewhere rubbing the fur of the small creature that was still in her arms.

Mihir: like I said earlier I never ignored you and I can never do that... And you better accept the fact that you can't see mee with anyone else..

He said smirking down at her.. she scoffed again although his words were true.. she really couldn't stan any other girl close to him other than herself.. it's just that she couldn't accept that and admit that.

Shravani: don't you dare put words in my mouth..

She warned glaring at him.. he gave her a innocent smile before placing his hand on the wall on her either sides locking her in between him and the wall.

Mihir: am not... You tell me Shravani... Honestly hmm? Didn't you felt bad when I was talking with Jiya? Didn't you felt insecure when I used to sit with her instead of you? Didn't you felt bad when instead of looking at you all the time I spared time to look at her ? Tell me honestly..

He said nearing dangerously close to her...

Centimetres.. their lips were centimetres away.. his eyes boaring into her.. his gaze making her feel small and want to fall into her knees.. she couldn't lie.. this proximity was dangerously affecting her and it was impossible for her to hide that.. she took a deep breath trying to inhale.. she was panting without her knowledge. She never thought that someone could have such an effect on her.. she hated that Mihir could control her.. he could make her shut up just by his mere touch.. he had such a control over her.. and she didn't knew when she led him get that grip on her..

His eyes flickered between her lips and her eyes.. so did her... He brought his lips near her ears and whispered huskily..

Mihir: tell me Shravani..

She felt goosebumps... Sparks.. and butterflies in her tummy.. this was something foreign to her.. but it was beautiful..

Finally after battling with her mind and heart she finally decided to give in.

Shravani: yes I did.. I did felt bad...

She said in a mere whisper making him smile against her earlobe.

Mihir: why?

He asked huskily.... All the events from the past started coming infront of her eyes..

Him telling her on the first day that he's in love with her... She rejecting him ..He being persistent to make her fall for him...She being a bitch to him all the time..Him never complaining or judging but loving her endlessly and selflessly....Sania making her realise there's nothing like curse and stuff.. Them finally being friends...Their growing closeness... Her first kiss on his cheek..His panick when she was shot.Them spending the night in the same hospital bed..Her missing him when he went away to get that bracelet.. them growing more closer.. her getting worried for him and lastly her getting jealous...

All the events played like a movie infront of her eyes and she realised that she really can't see him with anyone else.. he belongs to her.. and she can't share him with anyone..

Realisation hits her hard and she gives in to her feelings replying him in a mere whisper which left him shocked, surprised, happy, emotional and spellbounded.

Shravani: because I have fallen for you...

~ To Be Continued ~

Hello lovelies 👋🤩
Here's the next part ☺️✨
Hope you all liked it! If you did then don't forget to vote, comment and share!😊💗
See you all soon... 🤗🤗
Love Love ❤️❤️
Total_words : 1800

Ps: sorry couldn't upload the part yesterday because of some issues but here we go! Good morning and it's Shoshti ( Bengali's will know 👀) .. so shubho shoshti to everyone... Puja is knocking the door yayyy ✨❤️ can't wait to celebrate!☺️😊✨❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

681K 45.9K 87
(Apart Series - Book 2) Sehgals were shocked to see Brinda exchanging rings with Souvik when they entered Sharma Nivas. Mahir wanted to let Brinda k...
123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...