(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 72

231 11 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 72 The Weibo of Showing Love

    Lin Xiaozhu's face turned red, and his eyes flickered uncertainly.

    He has a thin face, and being watched by so many people, he wants to dig a hole and get in!

    Whether it was the staff or the actors, they were all stunned, staring at him blankly. But this scene was filmed outdoors, and it was still a very large film and television base. So, the other staff who had finished work and went home for dinner also saw this shocking scene...

    Lin Xiaozhu had an affair with Xingyao's boss! ! "

    Old Gong, let's go back first." Lin Xiaozhu tugged at Feng Jingbo's sleeve, embarrassed.

    Although no one around asked anything, it was very quiet. But their scorching eyes were about to burn Lin Xiaozhu!

    Lin Xiaozhu almost fled!

    It was not until all the parties involved left that the talents in the crew finally regained their ability to speak.

    "Lin Xiaozhu's husband is President Feng? He's hiding it too tightly, I didn't think about it at all."

    "Me too. When there was a comparison picture of President Feng and the fat man on the Internet, I didn't take it seriously. What's going on. The result... Can it be different, this is the child of President Feng's family!"

    "Fortunately, I didn't offend Lin Xiaozhu before, otherwise I would have cooled down."

    "If I could be with President Feng, I would have If I quit, what kind of entertainment is there? I saw Lin Xiaozhu as thin and weak, and I thought he was the kind of person who couldn't endure hardship and only fought to save money for retirement... I found that I really liked him more and more."

    Feng Jingbo's mask was taken off by Feng Xiaofazi. In addition to the crew, there were many people passing by. Even if Lin Xiaozhu had the intention to block the news, he was still powerless.

    At this point, the only thing left is to make it public.

    In the luxurious Feng family mansion, Lin Xiaozhu was rolling on the big bed in distress.

    "Ahhh! Lao Gong, how do you think I will face my colleagues in the crew and those staff?"

    Thinking of the days when he was offered as a Buddha, Lin Xiaozhu felt terrified. He is not a god statue in the temple, and he really can't stand such a battle.

    "It's okay, you're about to quit the circle anyway. You're getting more and more popular now, and their attitude towards you has changed a lot. You probably won't get used to it in the first few days, but it'll be fine soon." Feng Jing Bowen reassured.

    Fatty Feng stood aside with a blank expression.

    "Dad, did I do something wrong?"

    Hearing his son's voice, Lin Xiaozhu finally got out of his irritability temporarily. He turned his head and looked at the little fat man with a gentle smile.

    "No. It's getting late, Xiao Sun hurry up and go back to sleep. Dad still has something to do. Will I tell you a story next time?"

    Feng Fal nodded obediently and hopped away.

    When the nanny in the corridor saw him walking out of the bedroom, he quickly followed and escorted him back to the bedroom. It was not until the little fat man fell asleep that the nanny fell asleep on the cot in the baby room.

    If there is any trouble with Little Fatty, she needs to get up and take care of each other.

    In the bedroom, Feng Jingbo and Lin Xiaozhu were still discussing business affairs.

    "Xiaozhu, there has been a lot of rumors about the two of us on the Internet. I think we should make an announcement soon. What kind of photos do you think would be better?"

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned when he heard it.

    "Isn't it common to post wedding photos in public?"

    "Well, this is a good proposal." Feng Jingbo took out his mobile phone and began to communicate with his agent.

    Liu Feng holds Lin Xiaozhu's Weibo password in his hand, and can go online and post Weibo at any time.

    And Lin Xiaozhu continued to worry and struggle. However, it is impossible for him to blame Xiao Sun. After all, Xiaosun is still young, and he did not know that he concealed the identity of Lao Gong in front of the public. Xiaosun just wanted to express his love for his father, he couldn't let Xiaosun hurt his heart.

    Lin Xiaozhu was so irritable, but had nowhere to vent. He pondered for a while, but couldn't come up with a good solution.

    In the end, I can only break the jar and pretend that nothing happened.

    "I don't know what people on Weibo are talking about..." Lin Xiaozhu took out his mobile phone, feeling uneasy.

    Feng Jingbo chuckled, raised his hand and gently tapped his forehead.

    "Everyone on Weibo said that we were a good match and blessed us. Xiaozhu, you don't have to worry..."

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned as soon as he entered his Weibo.

    Who wrote this sentence? !

    "Now let me solemnly introduce to you, my dear old Gong Feng Jingbo [red lips.jpg], and our little baby Feng Falcon~"

    Dear old Gong...

    It is also accompanied by an emoji picture of flaming red lips!

    Lin Xiaozhu's ears turned red in an instant, and her delicate face was even more red to the point of bleeding.

    "How, how can this be?"

    After this sentence, there is a picture. Not just a wedding photo, but a nine-square grid wall!

    The most central place in the Jiugongge is their wedding photos. The rest are family photos and intimate photos with Feng Jingbo!

    The two were sitting in the Ferris wheel, with a beautiful night view outside the window...

    In the picturesque courtyard, the two embraced and kissed...

    What's more, Lin Xiaozhu had just finished admiring this nine-square grid, and he has more Weibo posts. a dynamic.

    "With just a few pictures, I still can't express my deep love for Lao Gong. I know you must not have seen enough~"

    So, it was another nine-square grid. But in these nine pictures, there is no figure of Fatty Feng at all, only the sticky and greasy people.

    Lin Xiaozhu: "..."

    Let me die.

    Lin Xiaozhu's fingers trembled slightly and slid to the comment page below.

    "Hahaha, I only now know that Xiaozhu is a show love madman! Look at this enthusiasm, it's obvious that it was held back before, it's too pitiful~"

    "Look at this little red-lipped expression, and then think about Xiaozhu's pure beauty My face. Damn it, I can't do it anymore!"

    "Little goblin, what kind of love are you showing, I'm about to die from your dog food! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

    " The small appearance is so itchy~"

    No! I do not have!

    Lin Xiaozhu wanted to cry without tears.

    I don't know who made Weibo, which made him "lost his image". Now fans think that he wants to show his love for a long time...

    "Lao Gong, didn't you mean to post wedding photos? Why do you post so many?"

    Feng Jingbo coughed: "I saw some sunspots saying that I have never been exposed, Just spread rumors that our relationship is not good. Post a few more pictures, it's really good to slap them in the face."

    "But...why is this tone so strange?" Lin Xiaozhu frowned and looked tangled, "Just, it's just that kind of petty boy. The tone of a sweet wife."

    Because, it suits you very well.

    Feng Jingbo smiled and said nothing.

    Even fans have no doubts about the publishers behind these two Weibo. Fans all know about Liu Feng's management of Lin Xiaozhu's Weibo. Those are Weibo posts by Liu Feng, and most fans can see through them at a glance.

    Only this time, fans thought it was sent by Lin Xiaozhu himself.

    There is no way, in the eyes of the public, Feng Jingbo and Lin Xiaozhu are the combination of a domineering president and a petite wife~

    "Old Gong, don't stop talking." Lin Xiaozhu urged with a flat mouth.

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand and poked his little face.

    "Liu Feng failed to pretend you were posting Weibo before, but he changed his strategy this time, but he didn't expect it to be quite successful. You have to know that this time we have an open relationship. If others find out that you did not post Weibo by yourself. , what will happen?"

    Lin Xiaozhu suddenly realized.

    "They will definitely think that I have a bad relationship with Lao Gong, so they don't want to post Weibo by hand."

    After all, the content of this article is about the person they love. No matter how busy you are, you should make time for it.

    "Old attack..." Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips, "I'll go and post a Weibo. I was negligent. I should do it myself for a major event like this.

    "

    Lin Xiaozhu tried hard to organize the language, but found that he was short of words.

    The old attack is so good, only the Xinhua dictionary that gathers all the words is worthy! The words he wrote were too pale and powerless, it was just...

    But, ability is ability. No matter how much he despised his level, Lin Xiaozhu would not give up.

    His intentions must be expressed and let Lao Gong know. He's not a scumbag!

    "I have been with Lao Gong for several years, and we have experienced all kinds of ups and downs along the way. Although some people still dislike us and even curse us behind our backs, these people are destined to be disappointed. I love Lao Gong, we will always be together Together!"

    Lin Xiaozhu picked out a photo of smiling at each other and posted it together.

    However, the reaction of fans was beyond his expectations.

    "It's so blunt, let's change people... Can you read the first two before you write, how sweet they are!"

    "Upstairs, you have to be considerate. Xiaozhu's manager is a single dog, a single dog. You don't understand the sweetness of love, so how can you write it."

    "It's not me, Brother Liu, you should really find a wife."

    "Brother Liu, get off work soon. I want to see Xiaozhu's Weibo. ~”

    Lin Xiaozhu's deity: "..."

    Hehe.

    I usually said how much I liked him, but I couldn't even recognize the Weibo he posted, and I fell on the table!

    Feng Jingbo watched the excitement from the sidelines and couldn't help laughing.

    "Old Gong, you laughed at me too." Lin Xiaozhu turned back and glared at him.

    Feng Jingbo coughed: "Xiaozhu, you have to film tomorrow. It's getting late, why don't you take a shower first?"

    Brightly changed the subject.

    Lin Xiaozhu got even more angry, took the clothes and went into the bathroom, without giving Feng Jingbo another look.

    Feng Jingbo knew that he was in trouble, so after the little wife took a bath, she coaxed her for a while before finally coaxing her.

    ——In

    the next filming, the attitude of the entire crew towards Lin Xiaozhu changed.

    Some are flattering, while others avoid them from a distance, for fear of causing trouble.

    Lin Xiaozhu felt extremely uncomfortable. Fortunately, there were not many scenes left, and it was over within a few days of filming.

    At the same time, the song written by Lin Xiaozhu for Fatty Feng finally went online.

    "Dear Baby" is not the first children's song written by Lin Xiaozhu, and the level is much higher than when he first tried children's songs. Simple melody, catchy and impressive. Although the lyrics and melody are very simple, but with a strong sense of truth, it is moving.

    There is no doubt that this song is on fire!

    During this time, the news that Lin Xiaozhu had a child caused a stir. It didn't take long for the song to be on, just in time to catch up with the popularity.

    The public relations department doesn't need to do any marketing, so many people come to listen to the song. The quality of Lin Xiaozhu's songs has always been outstanding. As long as you click on the play, there are very few who are not addicted to it.

    In the villa, Fatty Feng sat on a chair with his short legs swaying.

    He shook his head, listening to his father's new song.

    After listening to it, he couldn't help showing a suspicious look.

    "Dad, do you have another child?"

    Lin Xiaozhu was a little surprised: "Why do you say that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
52K 1.6K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/213/213531_1/#all Author: draw a circle Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-09-18 Latest: Chapter 89 The Real World (End) ...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
5.6K 72 6
OFFLINE READING NOT MINE Author: Shan Shaner Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-14 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 55 In...