Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The arrival of small bamboo shoots (1)

    Lin Xiaozhu was also desperately ill and went to the doctor. He didn't think about the consequences of not getting pregnant at all.

    He just waited quietly, looking forward to the moment when his dream came true.

    After a short break, he sorted out the scores he had written and went to find Liu Feng.

    "Brother Liu, I've written it, what do you think?"

    Liu Feng glanced at it with a calm expression.

    "It's not bad. However, the fathers of Party A are generally more critical, so you have to be mentally prepared for revisions. Moreover, after the revisions, we will also get better works."

    Liu Feng began to do psychological construction for Lin Xiaozhu.

    "Yeah. I see." Lin Xiaozhu nodded, not taking it seriously.

    Having already had the experience of composing two songs, he is quite confident in his own works.

    "They are very busy, so it will take some time to finish reading. Didn't you have a song that stuck before? Go and study that, or take advantage of this gap to relax." Liu Feng laughed.

    "Yeah." Lin Xiaozhu nodded, "Brother Liu, I found that my advertising resources are relatively few, because most of the resources that come to me are not very reliable resources?"

    "Not all of them. I'm just worried. You're exhausted, so I didn't dare to arrange more for you. In fact, I even gave you an endorsement, but it will take a while."

    Liu Feng tapped his fingers on the table, his expression was a little subtle: "If you want to Do more work, and I can also arrange for you. I just think you may be busy in the future..."

    "I think this is good. It's just that a friend asked about it before. Compared with work, I prefer to work at work. Play at home." Lin Xiaozhu smiled.

    ——Time

    flies by, and soon it will be the day to hand over the public rations.

    If you can get pregnant, this will be the last time to pay public food.

    Lin Xiaozhu was so excited that he was in high spirits.

    In order to unlock more locations with Lin Xiaozhu, Feng Jingbo gave the servants a holiday and left the villa empty. Of course, his bodyguards are still on duty. However, they were guarding the fence around the villa, and no one was allowed in.

    "It's the first time I've seen such a quiet villa. To be honest, I'm not used to it." Lin Xiaozhu scratched his head.

    Feng Jingbo chuckled lightly, and hugged him and pressed him on the sofa.

    "The villa is so big, it's a little scary to be quiet. But don't worry, Lao Gong is guarding you." He coaxed softly.

    Lin Xiaozhu's body stiffened, his eyes widened, and he raised his hand and pushed the man on him.

    He looked panicked and stammered when he spoke: "Old, Laogong, this sofa is so cute, how can you let it go?!"

    "Haha..." Feng Jingbo smiled lowly, kissed his lips, blocked Live those lovely words.

    The phoenix is ​​turned upside down, and a room is full of spring.

    What was different from the past was that after this incident, although Lin Xiaozhu was very tired, he was still radiant.