Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Lin Xiaozhu's Sassy Operation

    Lin Xiaozhu is still working hard on filming in the crew, and will not be able to go home until the filming is over.

    The mysterious big backer who has been talking about in the crew is staying in the company to deal with documents at the moment.

    Feng Jingbo signed his name and put the document aside. He raised his hand to rub his temples and took out his phone.

    On the screen, is the photo of the little wife.

    It has been almost a month since the last visit. He and Xiaozhu could only video chat online, and any kiss and hug was an extravagant hope.

    "The rubbish crew, filming for so many days, there is not even a vacation." Feng Jingbo complained about the 24/7 crew, then took out the phone and asked the assistant to arrange the schedule.

    Xiaozhu is busy filming, it doesn't matter if he doesn't have time to see him, he just takes the initiative to go over.

    ——The

    people in the crew were curious about who Hu Li's backer was, and were very concerned about his whereabouts.

    However, after so long, no one in the crew saw the fox getting closer to the big man. The more mysterious, the more curious they are.

    The attitude of the crew towards Hu Li has changed, some are cautious, for fear of offending Hu Li, while others try their best to curry favor. What troubled Hu Li the most was that his friend ran over and asked him what kind of tall branch he climbed.

    When Lin Xiaozhu heard about this, he couldn't help laughing and crying: "I seem to have

    tricked you." "No. If it wasn't for you to take action, I would still be slapped with money right now. That's not a good experience." Hu Li shook his head.

    The two chatted and laughed, and soon it was time to film.

    In fact, Lin Xiaozhu's scenes have already been filmed in seven, seven, eight, eight, but because the schedule is not very intensive, he has been in the crew for a long time. After all, the schedule arrangement of the crew was first of all close to the two leading actors, and Lin Xiaozhu, the male No. 4, was ranked at the back.

    Lin Xiaozhu was still talking to his friends when the phone in his pocket rang.

    "Xiaozhu, I heard you finished filming. I'm here to find you, it's almost there. You can see me when you come out now. Let's go back to the city together and go to the restaurant to eat, okay?"

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu replied After saying a word, he waved goodbye to Hu Li.

    By the roadside, Feng Jingbo was standing there wearing a mask. He was tall and straight, like a poplar tree.

    "Old attack!" Lin Xiaozhu rushed over and hugged him.

    The two talked for a while before finally planning to leave.

    "Old Gong, you can take my nanny car. I put a lot of snacks there..."

    "Okay. Your nanny car has more space and is convenient for you to move around." Feng Jingbo's eyes were full of tenderness.

    Lin Xiaozhu said with a flat mouth: "What does it mean to have enough room to move around, I'm not a small bamboo shoot that is active."

    "Okay, fine, I am active, and the small bamboo shoot has inherited me." Feng Jingbo smiled and opened it for him. Door.