Chapter 64

Chapter 64 The Arrogant Rival

    Lin Xiaozhu's mind was all on the roses in the car, and he thought it was a surprise prepared by his old man.

    "Old Gong, did you prepare this? I like it very much." Lin Xiaozhu said, he wanted to go and draw a flower and put it on his pocket.

    Lin Xiaozhu took a step forward... Suddenly, his waist was hugged, and he couldn't walk!

    "Old attack?"

    Lin Xiaozhu looked back at the man in surprise.

    Feng Jingbo's face was dark and blue veins were looming on his forehead, obviously very angry.

    "Xiaozhu, this is not my car, nor the rose I gave you..."

    Lin Xiaozhu opened his mouth slightly, stunned.

    Wasn't it sent by the old attack?

    Thinking of Xiaozhu's joyful appearance when he saw the flowers just now, Feng Jingbo felt particularly heartbroken.

    He turned around to check which piece of garbage was sent, hehe...

    No need for Feng Jingbo to check, the "garbage" jumped out by himself first.

    "Xiaozhu, I'm your fan. I've been following the live broadcast just now, congratulations on winning the prize." The man looked ordinary, but his watch and cufflinks were valuable, and his background was obviously not bad.

    "I and other fans see your hard work all the time. Xiaozhu..."

    The man gushed, wishing he could pour out all his love for Lin Xiaozhu at this moment.

    Lao Gong looked like a black face, standing beside him. Lin Xiaozhu felt the pressure and could only laugh.

    "Thank you for your liking, I will work harder in the future."

    Very official words...

    The man didn't seem to know how to look at his face, and he didn't notice Lin Xiaozhu's embarrassed look at all.

    "This rose is for you..."

    "There's no need for roses." Feng Jingbo took the initiative to step forward and blocked Lin Xiaozhu behind him.

    He can't wait to turn into a wall to protect the little girl's wife tightly, so that other people can't peep.

    "Thank you very much for liking Xiaozhu. He has been working very hard on making songs, and he hopes to bring more good songs to fans. However, I also hope that you don't interfere with his private life. Just fans will be fine."

    The man was not discouraged at all, and was still talking enthusiastically.

    "Xiaozhu made a cameo in the "Young Us" crew before, and he is really attractive in the show. I don't think it's hard to like him... Oh, you are Xiaozhu's old attack. I heard you You're quite rich, but I don't think you have any big advantages other than being rich."

    "Xiaozhu was with you before, because I haven't met a better me."

    The man raised his head, He looked at Feng Jingbo provocatively.

    Feng Jingbo sneered: "You can't just look good, you still have the face to fight with me?"

    "Appearance is not important, the point is the beauty of the soul!" The man said stubbornly, "My university is a music-related major, and my attainments are not shallow. A marriage without a common topic will end in failure sooner or later. Xiaozhu will realize sooner or later that I am the true soulmate for him!"