Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The old attack of super thick filter

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows.

    "Xiaozhu, what's the name of the company you're staying at?"

    Xiaozhu doesn't have any strength, and even with that face, he's okay... With such qualifications signed, how much of a waste does this company have? Or, the drunkard's intention is not to drink, and you want to arrange for actors to accept unspoken rules in exchange for resources?

    Feng Jingbo was worried, for fear that his stupid child would be kidnapped.

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled: "Xingyao Entertainment Company."

    Company boss Feng Jingbo: "..."

    His entertainment company is going bankrupt? No, just like the sun.

    His entertainment company has been reduced to asking its artists to pick up customers and find resources? No, there are a bunch of big projects that I have invested in.

    "Grandpa put you in the company?" Feng Jingbo asked suspiciously.

    Lin Xiaozhu shook his head: "No."

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    There are too many companies in the group, and his careful energy is limited, so he can't take care of it. In the past, he just looked at the financial report of Xingyao Entertainment and made some general decisions. His focus is on real estate right now, but it might be time for him to get to know his entertainment company.

    Feng Jingbo's fingers tapped repeatedly on the table, his face sinking like water.

    The bamboo leaves on Lin Xiaozhu's head were shaking with fright. He pursed his lips and asked cautiously, "What's wrong?" Did he say

    something wrong, why is Lao Gong suddenly unhappy?

    The little cutie in front of him turned pale with fright. Feng Jingbo quickly adjusted his facial expression and smiled at Lin Xiaozhu.

    "No, it has nothing to do with you, I just suddenly remembered something. By the way, Xiaozhu, why do you need to do it yourself? Star Entertainment is not a small company, so it doesn't even have a lyricist, right? "

    "Actually, the company also has lyricists, but the agent asked me to try writing it myself. If I write well, I don't need to find a lyricist. After all, I am a newcomer with little reputation, and the lyricist I can win is limited." Lin Xiaozhu answered truthfully road.

    Feng Jingbo couldn't help but glance at the lyrics again.

    If Xiaozhu can be classified as a lyricist with a lower level than Xiaozhu, his company will not be able to open a long time ago.

    "Have you read it? I don't have a copy of the lyrics. After you read it, I'll fold it and take it back to the manager to read." Lin Xiaozhu took two sips of hot milk, her round eyes flashing with excitement.

    "This is my first time writing lyrics, composing and writing songs. When the finished product comes out, I will come to share with you as soon as possible."

    Still later? Feng Jingbo's mind was full of the immediate crisis.

    How could he ask Xiaozhu to hand over the lyrics to his manager? The agent didn't train Xiaozhu to death!

    "Xiaozhu, the words you filled in are good. However, the lyricists have been around for so long, and they know the market better than you. The words they make may not be better than yours, but they definitely poke the hearts of the main audiences in the music market. I I suggest you still..."