Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Drunk

    Feng Jingbo looked a little embarrassed. He raised his hand and coughed: "If you don't agree, then forget it."

    It was really embarrassing to dance in front of Lao Gong. However, he didn't want to face a lookout stone every day!

    Lin Xiaozhu's deer-like eyes flickered, and he looked hesitant. His hands tightly clenched the corners of his clothes, rubbing and rubbing.

    After struggling for a while, a certain lamb made a concession.

    "Okay, I can dance for you. However, you have to remember our intercourse calendar, you can't force the bamboo."

    Feng Jingbo couldn't help laughing: "Okay."

    Lin Xiaozhu turned on the phone and was about to click on the music to start playing, but was called Living.

    "Xiaozhu, wait. You dance straight away. You're missing a bit of flavor. I'll give you some styling first."

    Because he doesn't have much work, Lin Xiaozhu wears very everyday clothes, just a simple white shirt and blue denim shorts. Although it is autumn, Bamboo is not so afraid of the cold, and jumping happily in shorts.

    Feng Jingbo walked to Lin Xiaozhu's side, stretched out his hand, grabbed the corner of Lin Xiaozhu's white shirt, and pulled it up. Lin Xiaozhu's white and tender belly was leaked out, and the spring light burst out.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help blushing as his palm with thin calluses slid across his waist.

    Just to help get some clothes, why is he shy? Again, it's not a job.

    Feng Jingbo lowered his head and carefully sorted out. He straightened the white shirt and tied a bow on Lin Xiaozhu's waist. A fitted white shirt instantly turned into a freshly-baked navel dress.

    "Okay, let's go."

    Lin Xiaozhu took a few deep breaths and finally calmed down his excitement.

    The moment the music started, his eyes changed. His clear eyes darkened, and his delicate little face was dyed with a charming aura.

    As soon as he raised his hand, twisted and stepped, it was extraordinarily sultry, making people fascinated by it!

    A movement can be repeated hundreds of times, and people without dance skills can practice shocking results. In order not to let Lin Xiaozhu slack off, the agent said what he said was quite satisfactory and did not boast much.

    But in fact, Lin Xiaozhu's dancing is not very good after hard practice.

    Feng Jingbo's heart was hot, and his eyes were almost sticking to Lin Xiaozhu's body.

    When the music stopped, Lin Xiaozhu was still at the end of the handsome movement, but Feng Jingbo couldn't hold it any longer, so he rushed over and hugged Lin Xiaozhu horizontally.

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned, and before he could understand what happened, he was thrown on the big soft bed. The overwhelming kisses fell...

    "Mmmm..."

    Didn't you say you shouldn't do it? !

    Lin Xiaozhu was kissed so badly that he was powerless even when he struggled.

    However, Feng Jingbo wasn't crazy yet, so he didn't dare to offend Xiao Jiao's wife. After he kissed the person fiercely, he didn't do much, but took the clothes and went straight to the bathroom.