Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Favorite Type

    Originally winning the championship was a great event, but this time, the atmosphere was simply embarrassing.

    Feng Jingbo leaned over, took the person into his arms, and rubbed and rubbed.

    "Xiaozhu, we still have to work hard to have children. We need to work hard."

    Lin Xiaozhu was silent for a while: "Then...the reduction is once." The

    next sexual intercourse was blown.

    Feng Jingbo sighed softly: "Okay, I promise you."

    "Xiaozhu, I have been working hard to train my skills recently. Do you think there is anything I need to improve? Tell me, I will work hard."

    Feng Jingbo said to himself I think his skills have improved by leaps and bounds so far.

    However, his wife still disliked him very much.

    Lin Xiaozhu was silent for a while: "You are much, much better than at the beginning. But...I think every day when the public rations are handed over, have you been doing it a little longer?"

    Feng Jingbo was silent.

    It is impossible to change.

    He is not destined to be a short and fast man!

    Seeing that Feng Jingbo was silent again, Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help but sigh: "Old Gong, don't talk to me about this in the future. I don't think... we can't communicate."

    Feng Jingbo coughed: "I bought the same. The good stuff just arrived two days ago. I'll bring it here for you to use."

    Lin Xiaozhu was confused, and then saw Feng Jingbo open the bedside table and took out a small bottle of stuff. The words on the bottle were really eye-catching. of.

    "Little daisy is the ultimate care..."

    Lin Xiaozhu's face turned red with a bang.

    He is no longer a simple bamboo shoot...

    "Xiaozhu, get down, I'll give you medicine."

    Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips, hesitated for a while, and then slowly lay down on the quilt to receive treatment.

    His face was red, and he buried his face in the pillow in a self-sacrificing way, not daring to look at anyone.

    "Xiaozhu, don't you feel bored when you dig your head into the pillow? Don't suffocate yourself. Be good, come out."

    Feng Jingbo stretched out a hand and pulled him out.

    Unexpectedly, this radish is determined to grow in the ground.

    Lin Xiaozhu simply hugged the pillow tightly with both hands, refusing to get up.

    Although Feng Jingbo was strong, one of his hands was already stained with the ointment, and he could only use the other hand to touch Lin Xiaozhu.

    Pulling a radish with one hand alone has no chance of winning.

    Feng Jingbo: "...Okay. I won't do it anymore. Don't hold your pillow so tightly, don't suffocate it."

    Lin Xiaozhu was relieved, and a muffled voice came through the pillow: "When you are taking the medicine Hurry up."

    "Okay."