(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 70

234 13 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 70 Surprise! Lin Xiaozhu has a child [Catch Bugs]

    The young lady was startled: "Your father? Then he is..." It's

    broken, could it be that this child is too innocent and was kidnapped here?

    Speaking of which, this man is wearing a mask and is very suspicious! It's a pity that she was sitting behind the man and couldn't see her face clearly. Otherwise...

    Miss Sister has already clenched the phone in her hand and plans to call the police at any time.

    "He's my father..." Fatty Feng showed a bright smile, "Our family of three has not seen each other for a long time, my father and I came to see my father's concert on purpose today. After the concert is over, we will I'm going to have a reunion dinner together..."

    Dad, father... the

    girl reacted immediately.

    The same-sex marriage law was passed more than ten years ago, and now there are many same-sex couples in society. It is estimated that this is one of the couples, and the child is their surrogate or adoption.

    Since it wasn't a kidnapping incident, she was relieved.

    The little sister teased the little fat man again, and then took out her mobile phone and swiped Weibo.

    She is a groupie, so she clicked into her idol's Weibo immediately.

    In fact, she only recently became a fan of Lin Xiaozhu. At that time, she was eating in a restaurant, and when she heard Lin Xiaozhu's songs, she fell in love immediately. She also searched for Lin Xiaozhu's other songs and found that these songs were very in line with her taste, and Lin Xiaozhu's photos were so eye-catching.

    So, she immediately got into the pit...

    She swiped on Weibo and found the parent-child outfit photos on Lin Xiaozhu's Weibo.

    And then...

    isn't this little fat man in the photo the kid who was talking to her just now? She said how familiar it is!

    "Little boy, your father is..."

    Feng Jingbo interrupted the other party directly: "His father is a staff member of this concert and is busy backstage now."

    Actually, Feng Jingbo wasn't lying either.

    After all, isn't it also work to sing on stage? Lin Xiaozhu is indeed preparing for makeup in the background.

    Miss Sister was a little disappointed: "Oh."

    Fearing that the little fat man would say something that shouldn't be said, Feng Jingbo took out a box of milk directly from the bag, inserted it, put it on a straw, and handed it over.

    "Thank you father, I love you to death."

    Fatty Feng took the milk and drank it.

    Dad keeps saying he's fat, and that's all because he hasn't started to grow taller quickly.

    I heard that drinking milk can make him grow taller faster, he needs to drink more.

    Well, he only drinks milk to grow taller and stop being a little fat man, not because of greed!

    After ten minutes, the concert finally started.

    The audience who were originally whispering quieted down and moved their eyes to the stage.

    Lin Xiaozhu was wearing a neat white shirt and a pair of aqua blue jeans, so tender that she could pinch water.

    He is obviously already a father of a child, but his face shows no signs of time at all, as young as a high school student.

    The moment Lin Xiaozhu appeared on the stage, the audience all boiled, waving their hands one by one and holding up the bright lights. They shouted Lin Xiaozhu's name, and their expressions were excited, as if believers finally saw their gods...

    "Good evening everyone..." Lin Xiaozhu first said a few scenes, and then began to sing non-stop.

    Most of his songs are lingering love songs, which make people's hearts twitch.

    The venue was quiet, except for the occasional sob or two.

    They remembered those years of love, and couldn't help but feel sad...

    The sound of heaven resounded through the venue and echoed around their ears. It was not until the intermission that the immersed audience slowly calmed down.

    The concert was not short, and Lin Xiaozhu reserved time for the intermission so that the audience could go to the toilet. Moreover, he himself has some more lively songs and wants to change a dress.

    When listening to the song, Fatty Feng danced from beginning to end, cheering him up.

    At halftime, he was still in the mood.

    "Dad is great!" Feng Xiaochuan's eyes were bright, "Fans like him very much. When he stands in the middle of the stage, he seems to be shining." Miss

    Sister: "!!!"

    Lin Xiaozhu is the father of Xiaochuan!

    What about the children of relatives?

    Feng Jingbo relaxed his vigilance towards the little fat man as he listened to the little wife's singing.

    Unexpectedly, after a short while, this little guy made a big disaster.

    Feng Jingbo turned sideways and swept the girl behind him with the corner of his eye.

    Seeing the shocked expression on the other's face, Feng Jingbo knew that things had reached the worst point.

    Very good, little fat man, your ice cream is gone, and your candy is gone...

    "Father, I'm going to hug Dad. How long will it take?" Fatty Feng tugged at Feng Jingbo's sleeve and shook shake.

    "It will probably take more than an hour until the concert is over."

    Feng Jingbo folded his fingers and counted. However, after counting for a long time, he couldn't figure it out.

    "Ah, I can't count it, but it just feels like it's going to take a long time." Fatty Feng's bun face was wrinkled, and his distressed appearance was extremely cute.

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand and rubbed his head.

    "Yes, it's been a long time. Xiao Sun, be nice. Let's wait together. Your father won't be working for the next few days, so we'll spend more time with you at home together."

    "Mmmm. Father, I want candy~"

    "No." Feng Jingbo was expressionless.

    Children are to be coaxed and punished.

    Fatty Feng flatly said, "Bad father, I want dad..."

    Fatty Feng felt so wronged that he wanted to leave the chair and go to the backstage to find his father. However, the chair was a little high and he was a little scared.

    He stared at the ground for a long time, but never made up his mind to run down.

    "The concert is about to start, Xiao Sun, get it done soon." Feng Jingbo lifted the little fat man up.

    Xiaozhu, who had moved his butt to the edge of the chair, was immediately moved back inside.

    Seeing his father playing, the little fat man became excited again, and stopped asking for candy.

    ——As

    soon as that girl heard the news that Little Fatty revealed inadvertently, she couldn't restrain herself and started gossiping with her relatives and friends.

    "Lin Xiaozhu is a star, these privacy cannot be leaked casually. Otherwise, he will be in trouble if he sue me. You only tell you one person, don't tell anyone else..."

    "Okay, I promise you, I will never tell anyone else. Personally!"

    So, in the second half of Lin Xiaozhu's concert, more than an hour. The identity of the little fat man is like having wings, and it spreads all over the entertainment circle in an instant.

    Today's Lin Xiaozhu is only a thin line away from Dingliu, and he is very famous. Even if it is a small matter, it will be on the hot search every minute. What's more, to hide the big news that he already has a son?

    Although Feng Jingbo asked people to find a way to block the news, this time the matter was too big and fermented very quickly. Although the public relations department took action, the news still spread, and then it got out of hand.

    Suppression is no longer realistic, and we can only try to divert the audience's attention and make them forget about it. Or, honestly revealing the identity of the little fat man...

    Feng Jingbo had a headache.

    Either option is not a good choice.

    "Dad is great, come on, Dad!"

    Fatty Feng was still clapping with his fleshy little hands, his big black eyes glowing brightly. The innocent look that day is so touching.

    How does this little fat man know how much trouble he has caused his father because of his slip of the tongue.

    However, Feng Jingbo couldn't get angry when he looked at the little fat man who was earnestly cheering up his father.

    No matter how eccentric, he is only a three-year-old child. How big is his head, how can he think about such a thing. Xiao Sun simply likes his father.

    Feng Jingbo asked the public relations department to suppress the news first. As for how to deal with it, he will talk about it when he meets Xiaozhu.

    ——The

    concert finally ended, and the fans at the venue were so excited.

    A girl was still discussing with her friend what happened at the concert just now, and her friend's phone called directly.

    "Go online quickly, your idol has a child!"

    "What?" The girl was stunned.

    She just watched a concert, why does it feel like several years have passed since the time has passed? How old is Xiaozhu, when did a child pop out? !

    Netizens eat melons with relish, but businesses are targeting business opportunities.

    The original product name was "Lin Xiaozhu's same style parent-child outfit", but now all of them have been replaced with "Lin Xiaozhu's father and son same style parent-child outfit". This heat is rubbed, and it is fast enough.

    As soon as Lin Xiaozhu stepped down, he was pulled by his manager Liu Feng and went to the lounge.

    The manager told Lin Xiaozhu the ins and outs of the matter, and Feng Jingbo, who rushed over with a small bamboo shoot in his arms, looked tired.

    "Xiaozhu, you are too popular. Because the incident happened suddenly, the matter could not be suppressed in the end, it just dropped the heat a little."

    In addition, today is the weekend, and there are not many staff in the public relations department on duty. Once you don't catch up and there is a gap, the next gaffe can't be controlled, and you can only watch it ferment.

    Lin Xiaozhu looked hesitant: "Old Gong, do you want us to disclose the identity of Xiaosun?"

    "Let's make it public. Anyway, when you leave the circle, we will disclose the relationship between the two of us. Xiaosun is our child. It's not that you can't see the light."

    "Okay."

    Lin Xiaozhu hugged Xiaosun over: "Xiaosun, Dad, take a photo with you, don't move, you know?"

    "Mmmm." Fatty Feng nodded obediently, "Dad , I want to eat candy." As

    he said, Fatty Feng stretched out his palm.

    Pay first and then take pictures~

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't laugh or cry, and took out a candy from his trouser pocket.

    Since Xiao Sun has grown a bit bigger, he has been carrying some candy and other small snacks in his trouser pockets, just to be able to coax the child anytime, anywhere.

    "Dad is the best!" Fatty Feng, who got the candy, shook it in front of Feng Jingbo ostentatiously.

    Feng Jingbo raised his eyebrows.

    Seeing that his father seemed to be murdering him, Fatty Feng immediately cowarded and shoved the candy into his mouth.

    "Father, come here too. Let's take pictures together~" Feng Xiaofazi said in a milky voice, soft as cotton.

    Feng Jingbo's heart softened and he walked over.

    With a "click", a warm and sweet family portrait was born!

    Lin Xiaozhu posted the photo on Weibo and attached the text.

    In the photo, Lin Xiaozhu is sitting on the single sofa with a light smile on his face. Feng Jingbo was standing behind Lin Xiaozhu, even tall and straight. He still wore a black mask, with a faint smile in his eyes, gentle and reliable, like the patron saint of this family.

    The little fat man in Lin Xiaozhu's arms looked at the camera, made a V-sign of victory, and smiled extra sweetly.

    [Baby, you are our little angel, father and father will always love you. 】

    The author has something to say: Feng Falcon, a little fat angel who craves candy and ice cream every day!

    Lin Xiaozhu: "Can such a fat angel fly?"

    Feng Jingbo: "..." There

    was a deadly silence.

    ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.6K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/213/213531_1/#all Author: draw a circle Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-09-18 Latest: Chapter 89 The Real World (End) ...
28.3K 565 22
https://m.shubaow.net/58/58393/ Author: water of fish Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-08-29 Latest: Chapter 100 Consummation (End of Full Te...
783K 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
139K 5.1K 106
Cheng Duo is struggling in the last days For ten years, he was betrayed by someone he regarded as a close relative. As soon as he crossed over, his h...