(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 69

206 11 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 69 Speculation about the identity of the little fat man

    Lin Xiaozhu hugged his Weibo, looked left and right, and always felt that...

    the next second, they will make it public, right?

    What about quitting the circle and exposing it again?

    Lin Xiaozhu felt that his head was going bald, so he couldn't help but run to the study next door.

    In the study, sunlight leaked through the window, and the room was bright.

    In front of the table, a man sat upright, focused on handling official documents. He looks handsome and threatening, and he looks calm and reliable.

    No matter how you look at it, it looks like it has nothing to do with the person who released the news...

    "Old Gong, you said you should vaccinate them. But...why do I think this dose seems too strong?" Lin Xiaozhu looked Hesitantly, he asked politely.

    Feng Jingbo put down the mouse, walked over, and hugged Lin Xiaozhu. He leaned down and gently placed a kiss on Lin Xiaozhu's forehead.

    Lin Xiaozhu's face turned red, and his eyes were covered with a thin mist.

    He was obviously here to ask Shiqin, but he was already in a daze and couldn't think.

    "Xiaozhu, don't worry, I know it in my heart. I'll see that the heat is almost gone, so I'll let them suppress the heat. On your side, just pretend you don't see it and don't respond."

    Lin Xiaozhu said startled.

    "But...I think the popularity is fermenting quite a lot now, and they are all on the hot search. Can you do it if you don't respond?"

    "Well. With a slight smile, "You don't have to worry, it's fine."

    He had been preparing for this day for a long time.

    Although he has been in the entertainment industry for several years, Lin Xiaozhu doesn't know much about marketing and publicity. He was so focused on songwriting and work that his energy was limited. In this respect, he is far less understanding than Feng Jingbo.

    Many fans are on Weibo, waiting for Lin Xiaozhu to refute the rumor.

    However, they did not expect that this matter fermented so quickly, but calmed down so quickly. It didn't take long for the heat to cease.

    After all, it's just a guess based on the comparison photos of children and adults, and the comparison between photos of wearing masks and Feng Jingbo. There is no authoritative intelligent software identification result, which itself is still very untenable.

    "Ah, ah, Xiaozhu and the team have never refuted the rumors. Are all the rumors on the Internet true?"

    Lin Xiaozhu looked at the comments in horror and swallowed.

    Guessed!

    So... does he still have to prepare for an official announcement right away?

    "Feng Jingbo didn't refute the rumors either. However, a big man like him probably wouldn't take these groundless rumors to heart at all. If Xiaozhu refuted the rumors, it would be like he was deliberately hyping others up.

    " I don't think Xiaozhu has anything to do with Feng Jingbo, otherwise Xiaozhu would have already become so popular, why would it take so long?"

    "It's just a few ambiguous photos, I still look like me when I look at the child."

    "However, I still think...they should have a leg. I don't care, I announce that Xiaozhu and Mr. Feng are locked, and the key is swallowed by Fatty!"

    Seeing this, Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help laughing.

    Although his little fat man is greedy, he doesn't know how to eat keys.

    Immediately afterwards, Feng Jingbo made a new move.

    "Little Fatty's parents, will they be them?"

    A marketing account that received money used the model photos of Little Fatty to compare it with several male and female celebrities. Anyway, from the eyes and nose to the ears and mouth, there are always some similarities that can be compared.

    After the blogger listed so many celebrities who were suspected to be the parents of Fatty, Feng Jingbo's connection with Fatty also plummeted in an instant. Many people think that they were just guessing before. Children, don't they all have a pair of eyes, a nose and a mouth. Who doesn't they look like?

    Now Fatty Feng has started to play with his mobile phone, but for the sake of his eyesight, Lin Xiaozhu has limited the time he can play with his mobile phone every day.

    "Dad~"

    Fatty Feng ran over and hugged Lin Xiaozhu's thigh directly.

    Feng Jingbo raised his eyebrows: "What are you doing with your father?"

    Every time this little fat man hugs his thighs, he always asks for help.

    Fatty Feng ignored Feng Jingbo, but raised his hand and stretched out both hands.

    "Dad, I miss you, hug~"

    Lin Xiaozhu was so sweet to him that he leaned down and picked him up.

    "Little Fatty, you are so heavy. If you go on like this, Dad won't be able to hold you." Lin Xiaozhu rubbed the little Fatty's face and joked.

    In fact, Lin Xiaozhu didn't even bother to hold a large flower pot. It's naturally easy to hold a little fat man.

    He was just worried that if the little fat man didn't restrain himself, his body would be sub-healthy.

    "Dad, I'm still growing. Maybe after a while, my stature will grow up, and naturally I will lose weight." Feng Xiaofa said in a milky voice.

    "I'm still young now, I'm not in a hurry."

    Lin Xiaozhu laughed: "Okay. I'm the eunuch who is in a hurry."

    The little emperor shook his head: "My father is not a eunuch, I am my father's baby, and my father is my baby. Ah."

    The little fat man's mouth was always sweet, making Lin Xiaozhu unable to resist.

    The corners of Feng Jingbo's mouth twitched, and there was an urge to carry the little fat man for three trials.

    Say, what the hell are you doing!

    "Dad~ I want to watch my mobile phone for a while today. Your advertisement and I have already been put on the market, and many people are talking about it. I have been reading their comments these days, but I can't finish reading them all. Can you tell me today? Can you give me a little more time?"

    Lin Xiaozhu: "...Okay."

    Forget it, just make an exception.

    "Dad, you're the best. I just like to read their comments and see them say we have a father-son relationship~"

    Lin Xiaozhu was coaxed to throw away his armor, took his mobile phone, and read the comments with the little fat man.

    Feng Jingbo stood silently behind them, quietly guarding the two of them.

    On Weibo, there was a lot of discussion. Some are simply admiring photos, while others are gossiping.

    "Have you seen the post where the little fat man compares the appearance of many celebrities? I don't think so. Looking at the little fat man, he is young, and he is not too small. I guess there is a genetic factor. His father should have A beer belly..."

    Lin Xiaozhu was silent when he saw this.

    Fatty Feng stared at the "beer belly" for a while, and couldn't help reaching out and rubbing Lin Xiaozhu's belly.

    "Dad, are you called a beer belly here?"

    Lin Xiaozhu: "..."

    Although he didn't exercise his abdominal muscles, he didn't have a beautiful vest line. But...he really isn't ugly enough to have a beer belly!

    "Xiao Sun, Dad doesn't have a beer belly. Beer belly is this kind of..."

    Lin Xiaozhu took out his mobile phone, searched for pictures of beer belly, and earnestly explained the science to the children at home.

    Fatty Feng was stunned for a while, his face blank. He suddenly flattened his mouth and cried out loudly.

    "They say my dad has a beer belly, but you don't, and neither does my dad... am I biological? Woohoo, daddy, don't throw me back in the trash, I'll be good, I won't eat popsicles , no more sugar..."

    Little Fatty Feng was really sad, and he burst into tears.

    Lin Xiaozhu felt distressed and funny, picked up a tissue and wiped his face.

    "You didn't pick it up, it's your own. You are the treasure of your father and father, not a child picked up by a garbage dump. Don't cry..."

    Lin Xiaozhu was coaxed for a while, and the sobbing sound of Feng Xiaochuan slowly stopped. .

    "Really?" He tilted his head, a little scared.

    Feng Jingbo didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he stretched out his fingers and flicked his forehead.

    "It's true. You're so greedy, if it wasn't for your biological family, you would have been thrown into the garbage."

    Feng Xiaochuan laughed through his tears: "Then can I still eat ice cream and candy in the future?"

    "Of course I can." Lin Xiaozhu Out of breath laughing.

    ——

    After Feng Jingbo made a wave of things on the Internet, he quickly stopped.

    He just planted the seeds of doubt in the hearts of some people, waiting to take root and sprout. And although some people only see this as a rumor, they will not be too shocked when the truth is announced.

    Time flies, Lin Xiaozhu's concert in the imperial capital is about to be held.

    Feng Jingbo made preparations early and handled all important business affairs in advance.

    He brought the big fat bamboo shoots and set out on the journey.

    The family met at a property in the imperial capital. This is a well-known and wealthy community. The security measures are good, and the paparazzi can't come in, so there is no need to worry about privacy issues.

    As soon as he entered the door, before Feng Jingbo had time to tell Lin Xiaozhu his heartfelt feelings, the little fat man he was holding flew out like a cannonball.

    "Dad, I miss you so much!"

    Fatty Feng opened his hands as he ran.

    Lin Xiaozhu half squatted down and stretched out his hand to greet him.

    "Xiao Sun, Dad misses you too."

    He also ran a notice before the concert, and he hadn't seen Xiao Sun for more than a week. This little guy is very clingy. When we said good night in a video before, the little fat man was about to cry.

    Lin Xiaozhu comforted the little fat man, gave him a bath, and settled down.

    Because of the tiredness of the boat and car all the way, the little fat man quickly fell asleep.

    After closing the door, these two talents finally had time to live together.

    "Old Gong, do you miss me?" Lin Xiaozhu looked back and smiled, "I wrote a new song with you as the theme this time, and the content is about the pain of lovesickness."

    "After crying for so long, Lao Gong feed you something. Sugar, let you sweeten it quickly." Feng Jingbo directly picked up Lin Xiaozhu and walked upstairs.

    The villa is well soundproofed, and Feng Jingbo is not worried about disturbing others.

    The two hadn't seen each other for too long, and the dry firewood burned directly overnight. It was not until dawn broke that he finally fell asleep.

    After two days, the concert finally officially started.

    As a family member, Feng Jingbo directly got the ticket with the best view. He hugged the little fat man, came to the seat, and waited quietly for the opening.

    "A lot of people..." The little fat man looked around.

    He didn't stop for a moment, his ass moving around in the chair as if there were nails under his ass.

    Looking at this active little brat, Feng Jingbo also had a headache.

    "Okay, don't fall off the seat later."

    Xiao Sun is still young, so this chair is a bit high for him. When he sat in the chair, both legs were hanging in the air.

    When Feng Falcon heard this, he quickly sat down obediently.

    "Ah, the little one is so good. Do you also like to watch concerts?" The young lady behind her asked with a smile.

    And... why does she feel that this child seems to have been seen before?

    Fatty Feng shook his head: "No, I'm here to see my father!"

    Feng Jingbo's expression froze.

    If it weren't for the large crowd and the crowds, he would probably have directly covered this little fat man's mouth!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
33.3K 853 36
Title: 穿书炮灰带崽求生 Author:冰城不冷 Status: Completed Description: Su Xing struggled in the apocalypse for ten years, but died in the final battle. After tr...
68.6K 1.5K 67
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 且拂 Author: Qie Fu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-05-26 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 103 Tex...