Izuku The Cipher (Adopted)...

נכתב על ידי FanGirl653

(Adopted from @SeanDanielBarro) Characters belong to Kosei Horikoshi (BNHA) and Alex Hirsch (Gravity Falls)... עוד

Origins
How to become a millionaire in a day
The System
Interview with a Cockatoo.
Plans, Plans, and More Plans
The Big Reveal
Spike in the Villain's World
Back to School
Training
🎄 Bonus: Christmas Special! 🎄
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)
Sports Festival (Finale)
The Plan: Step 1
The Plan: Step 2
Interference
1st QnA
Revenge
New Beginnings
Impossible Possibilities
Moments Like These
Your Worst Nightmare
There's Something Happening

Fame and Fortune

504 14 6
נכתב על ידי FanGirl653

It had only been a few weeks before the name "Cipher" had spread all over Japan and had become a top dog in the support industry. They were announced as the main supplier for the bureau and the Hero Association. They were on the news and all over the papers. One would think such a feat was impossible, but the quality and price of their products were so loved that it was only a matter of time before Cipher became a star industry. Science had yet to find a way to create something capable of the marvels that Bill had created.

Their technology had increased to power and usage of quirks while helping those with quirks that are unstable to their body, stabilize. It was an absolute miracle, and that made them a target. Cipher's inventions were on a fast track to saving the world (much to Izuku's delight). Cipher had surpassed the top support companies and even replaced them as the number one inventor. Unfortunately, all this fame put a huge target on their back. But Izuku wasn't worried anymore. Last he counted, Bill's body count was thirty-one, and all of them were villains or assassins who had tried to kill them. Izuku wasn't happy about there being dead bodies in the basement, so Bill made sure to keep all the blood in the hidden room. But on the bright side, a few of them had some cool quirks that Izuku had gotten to analyze and Bill took a couple that interested them. All of which was information used to create more products based on their notes.

Bill now had a computer and phone inside the mansion's main office in the castle that they used to answer the calls and requests of new customers. The AI robots Bill had set up in the store were starting to have trouble keeping up with the increase in work, so Izuku came up with a new use for them. They would use the robots to help raise the production rate of Bill's technology and hire some people to man the shop. Izuku wanted to be nice about it and make sure that eighty percent of the job openings were for anyone.

Kids in college or high school could get a position in customer service, cleaning, restocking, and other spots. Adults were given more options that paired well with whatever experience they might have, and the elderly were given positions that paired well with their needs. Insurance was offered to employees, along with promotions and raises to those who deserved it (Bill would be the one to decide who got what), and pay was entirely performance-based. Everyone would start with the minimum wage for their position and would increase to whatever Bill wanted for them. Izuku knew that Bill would make sure they earned their pay and punish anyone who didn't do their jobs. Yet another amazing plan from the precious Green Bunny.

Things were going amazingly well after that decision was made. Lots of applications were sent in that Bill had to rummage through. Izuku decided to take over Bill's work while they sifted through papers with what he had learned from them. Bill would come to check on Izuku's work every once in a while to see if he was doing it right, and to their surprise, he was. Bill decided to make Izuku their secret secretary whenever they had too much work on their hands. He was good at analyzing and planning, so they left Izuku to do all the important paperwork while they finished working through the never-ending calls, emails, and job applications.

By the end of the day, all of the positions they need were filled and all of the paperwork was done. Bill got up and stretched out their sore muscles, their back letting out a few satisfying pops. They came to check on Izuku one last time, letting out a deep yawn that showed their exhaustion, and saw him working on the very last paper. Bill was definitely impressed. They really did pick the right body to possess. "Good work, kid. I'm gonna get ready for bed, head to the dreamscape when you're done. You need rest too," Bill told him, ruffling his hair. Petting a ghost was a weird feeling. It was easier in the mindscape because they were on the same dimensional plane there, but out here it felt like they were petting a cloud. And the only reason Bill could feel him at all was the mere fact that they were a demon.

Izuku smiled softly as he placed his hand on the spot where Bill had petted him. A warm fuzzy feeling bubbled in his non-existent chest. He liked it when Bill did that, it always calmed him down. It had been so long since someone had given him kindness, and even longer since he was given some sort of praise. Izuku wanted to cry again but willed his tears away, not wanting to ruin the paperwork. He forced himself to get back to work and finish as quickly and efficiently as he could so he could get to the dreamscape. Even if ghosts didn't need sleep, he really wanted to hang out with Bill right now.

With the last page finished, he placed it back in the file he got it from, making sure to double-check the label to make sure it was the right one, and raced off to the bedroom. Bill walked in not long after in their polka-triangle pajamas. The demon flopped onto the bed, sighing in relief at the ability to finally rest. "I made sure to file everything in the right folders. I didn't want them getting mixed up. Did you like your bath?" Izuku asked, reporting his tasks. Bill grumbled into the sheets but gave Izuku another pat on the head. "Yeah, it was great. Dinner was good too," Bill groggily replied. "Mmm. Did you figure out who we are going to hire?" Izuku asked. "Yes, now let me sleep," they groaned.

Izuku smiled and faded back into the dreamscape where Bill was waiting. Izuku stood in the main lobby and looked around for his friend, who didn't appear to be in the room. He wandered around the halls until he reached the daycare. Izuku made a mental note to memorize the layout of this place so he could get to where he was going faster. Better yet... there we go. Signs make navigation so much easier. Izuku looked around the daycare and saw his yellow friend laying on the green bunny plush like it was a pillow. Izuku giggled and placed a fluffy blanket he made on top of his triangular friend.

Izuku was glad Bill found him that day.

. . .

Another day, another nightmare. Today, Bill decided to visit the shop over the weekend and get to know the employees he hired. There were three people they decided to make managers, one for each department, and Bill spent most of Saturday setting rules and teaching them how to do their jobs. Sunday was spent running them through a verbal simulation of how to act around customers and what they should do in certain situations. Finally, Monday came and everyone got to work. Bill had a nagging feeling that they should stay at the shop today, so they listened.

"Excuse me, Are you Mr. Cipher?" a woman with Green hair had asked.

And low and behold, a wild "Karen"- as Izuku called them, much to Bill's amusement- showed up. Bill knew who she was due to Izuku's memories but wasn't very happy with how nervous Izuku was in her presence. Despite being invisible to the human eye, Izuku still didn't seem to want anything to do with his birth mother, which Bill understood. The woman looked beautiful on the surface, but that glint in her eyes said otherwise. Bill recalled that this woman was the first to betray Izuku and was also the first to physically harm him. They really wanted to kill her, but not in front of Izuku.

"Ah, you must be Inko, right?" Bill asked, hiding his bloodlust with a smile. It took every drop of self-control they had to not attack her right then and there. "Yes, I am. We talked over the phone. I would like to ask if you could make a custom support gear," she requested. Bill was disappointed, to say the least. This woman didn't know who they were, even though Cipher's name and face was everywhere at this point. "Hmm, that may take awhile, with your emitter type quirk. Considering your telekinesis quirk is so weak," Bill told her. Inko flinched, but smiled and pretended not to notice the obvious insult.

"Ah, it's not for me. You see, my daughter has a psychokinesis quirk." Bill nearly flinched when he felt Izuku "grab" tighter onto their arm. It felt like being wrapped in a gentle gust of wind. Barely noticeable, but still enough to acknowledge Izuku's growing discomfort. Bill had forgotten the bitch of a sister that drove Izuku to his early grave. "Ah, my apologies. Well, how strong is her quirk then?" Bill calmly asked, walking behind the counter and pulling out a notebook to begin sketching the design and parts needed for a psychokinesis quirk. "It's quite powerful. The doctor said that her quirk would continue to grow with her as she gets older. It made me so proud," she bragged, puffing out her chest in pride. Bill held in the urge to rip her limb from limb.

"Proud? Well, your daughter is very lucky to have such an amazing quirk in your fucked up family then," Bill sneered. "E-excuse me?" the bitch asked, hoping she misheard the inventor. Izuku sensed Bill's growing rage and disappeared into the mindscape, causing Bill to wonder when he learned how to do that. A quick mental scan and he found Izuku in the "daycare", which was good. That meant Izuku had chosen that room as a safe space. And now that the child wasn't in the room- "You heard me. Your daughter is really lucky, although your son is a disgrace, right?" Bill grinned wider when they saw Inko's eyes widen in shock as the color drained from her face.

"I found his mangled body a few blocks away from here while on a shopping trip. He was laying in a pool of his own blood, right outside the door," Bill laughed maniacally and grabbed her arm to prevent her from running. The distant sounds of a cage being shaken echoed in the back of Izuku's mind. "Did you really think that no one would find out what you did?" Bill growled, venom lacing their words. She tried to rip her arm from the smiling demon in front of her, but she slipped and fell on her hind, still held tightly in their grip. Izuku's hatred was starting to leak out, a silent hiss filling the air, unheard by any human.

Ỉ̷̲̺̥̰̀̍̇̀̄̀̓̈́͊̇̔̈͌͝ ̸̡̗̳͙͔͖͉͉͉̱͍͋̍͗̅̈́ả̷͉̯͜m̷̘̙͉͈̼͈̯̣̟̙̺̱͐̄̔̀͠ ̸͎̦̜̪̟̮̺͎͚̰̮̓̆͆͝͝͝a̵͈̟̔̈́͋͝ ̸̢̛̭̩̲̎͆̔̒͒͗͂̕͜g̴̢̨̨̝̤̲̹̦͖̼̭̦̯̤̠̈́̆̚ơ̵̪̣̏̉́̂͆̾̂̐̉͛͋ͅd̵͇̱̝̜͕͗̓͂̎̾̀̔͝ ̶͓̲̲̺͚̭͑̂͘f̸͈̗̩̹̹̟̥̲͇̟̄̾͌r̴͎̹̖̥̦͈̲̟̲̮͂̓́͗̆̈́̊͜o̴͔̮̳̼̙̮̺͇̓͜ṁ̵̬̣̙̲́̽̋͊̽̅̋̔̄͘͠͝͝ ̴̥̦̯̙̆̈́̆̄a̸̧͍̭͓̲͚̻̝̞̤̫͊͌̾͂͂̃͒͑͝ń̷̛̙̅̓͊̂́ǫ̵͖̘̮̞͇̮͔͚͕̙̯̙̦̏́͆͌͊̈́̒̏͘͝͝ṯ̵̲̦̣͇̐̑̿͘ḥ̴̹͎̀͛e̷̡͌͊̈́̏̾̀̓̚r̶̭̺̘͙͙̟̮͍̺̾̐̍͐̐̏ ̶͇͎͚̘̝̟̪̜͔͍̠͒́̒̆͒̒̊̎̚͜͝ͅd̶͔̭̳̲̻̔̀͑͆̐͆̒̽́́̄́̕͠ͅi̸̯̟̮͛͊̾͊̒̀͗͒̾͒̐̚ḿ̸̜͎͚̔́̅̉̂͑̿̂͌͌́e̷̢̦͕͉͉̗̤͈͇͔̜̾̏̈̽̊̍̽̾̈́͗̓̕̚ṇ̵̨͎̰̟̗̳̫̤̫̫̳͙̯͙̿̄͋̇͑͑̄̇͐̑͐͗ś̵̢̝͇͉̝̫̥̐̽͌̔͛̄͑ĭ̸̡̡̭͔̲̒̈̃̈́̎͊̒̀͒ǫ̷͔̬̥̦͈̱͈͎͓̠̼̠̊̍̽̒̃͆͛̐̌͘͜ͅn̸͙̙̯̝̯̬̯̦̪̤̈́̀̓̈́̾̈̃̕̚ͅ.̵̸̷̢̨̘̹̼̥͙̞͉̗̳̬̰͕̱̩̺͈̦͚͓̪̫͎̌̑̓̏͆̔̔̈́͜͜͝Y̷̳̜͇̠͌͆̃̈̄̋̈͊͛͘̚o̴̝̰̤̫̳͝u̶̲̟̤̻̹̟̻̰̯͈̼̮̯͇͋̈̈́̈́͋́͛̄̚r̷̩̲͚̲̩̦̟̩̫̻̺̦̹̙͗̐̽͛͌̌͗́͌͒̏̎͘͝ͅ ̷̛̯̮̬͉̟̺̙̯͕̺̏͆͋̆̔̆̈́̾̊̿̀̕͘͜͝w̶͔̟̄̀͠o̶̗͚̞͖̥̯̯̭͕͉͙͚̺͖̓͜r̷̡̡̧̖̗̺͖̫͇̮̼͓͛̾̀͋̎̾̈́̂͒͆͌̊͊͘l̷̥̘̹̹̲̭̙͙̼̝͍̏̄͊͊̈́̒͌̆͜͝ḑ̴͎̱̮̹̲̹̞̾̓̋̌͆̎̍̈́̾̆̑͊̈͒͠ ̸̛̝̗͕̞̖͎̰͈̮̠͚͂͆̂͊ͅͅş̷͉̱͓̫̻̘̒̊̈́̿̒̓͒͒͝ć̶̝̳̼͍̗̤̪̣͉̂ŗ̶̻͍̱̍̋̽̓̿̕ȅ̴͚̦̋a̷͎̞͑̑̂̊̈͑̂͐͒m̶͇̪̺̒̄̇̓̔̇ŝ̶̰̞̲̻̬̱̫̰͈̰͉̼͗͒̆̀̆̍͜ͅ ̶̠̽̾̈́̀̒͌͒̓̕ǫ̸̤̜͔̙̫̤͒̋̌͋́̃̔ų̷̛̖̗̜̗̰͖̣̟̦̭̳̹̃̾̀̃̾̚͘͠͝͝ṫ̶̻͖͕͕̠͍̜̳̜̳͔̞ ̷̰̗̳̥̠̊́̓̓̃̇͜͠f̸̡̹̰̹̉͘ò̸̧̧̻̼̬̭̰̘̩̭̮͚͙͕r̵͓͖̃͆̀̄̂̈́͘̕͠͝ ̷̨̯̫̳̬̘̤̱̠̭̠̲̀̎͗̂̈͗̄͂͝m̵͎͔̣̠̼̬̤͙͈̉̂͋͐̀̈́͆̾̎̀̈́͘͝y̸̢̛̹̟̭͔̓͒͒̋̓͗͆́̓̊̚̕͜͝ ̸̪̣̀̒̀͒̅͝d̶̡̛̻͕̭͐̍͐̉̿̕o̵̡̡̥̜̗͉͇̰̱̦̳̓̊̆͋̍̿͂m̶̠̲̥̈̔̆̚i̵̗̖̠̻̳͇̺͖̟͚̔͋̓͜n̶̡̙̒͐̈̊̌͠a̷̠̩̣͙̥̱̰͉̦͎͐͜t̸͕͙̾̀́͛͐̏̔͐̍̔̿̏͘͝i̷̢̯̬̹̠͙̩̿̀̇̓̈́̎͆̃̆͋̕̕͝o̶̧̖̭̖͑͐̈́̇̂́͌͑̔̑̒̽́͠͠n̷̯̫̲̭̺̤̖̗̠͙̬̥͒͊̈́̚ͅ.̵̶̴̡̧̺͍͈͙̥͈̫͉̗̳̳̔̎͑̀̈͌̽̐̉̌̈̆͒͑̋͋̀̈́̓̂̃͜ͅͅÄ̸̡͚̳͇̈̈̈̌̈͋̾̀̃̏̓͝͠ṉ̵̡̳͉̭͎͉͕̀͆͋̓̔͑̍͒͘͜͜d̸͓̘̀̓́̓́̿͑̐̈́̑͠͝ ̸̛̛͙̝͔̱̲͚͓̟͈͚̑́̇̓̐̈͒͗͛͋͋̈́̚i̶̪͛̄̏̒̑̈̾́̚͝f̵̡̦̩̟̫̘̗̤͈̮̞̔̅̌̐̈̋͝ ̸̡̯̤͍̀͗̄͗y̷̞̖͍͈͊̍͗͊̈́̑̃̇̑̓̈́͘͝ō̵̙̺͕̥̹͉̘̳̗͓̝̟͆͗͑̒͠ų̶̢̛͈̰̱̩̠̟͖͈̩̥̞̗́̀ ̴̡̡̡̡̡͔̳̫̥̩̤̺̜͋͛̇̑̎̅̕̚͝g̴̨̤̘͖̪͙͇͓̜̰͔̉͗̅́̄̊̑̽̓͆̕͜e̸̥͔̺͉̒̈́̌̍̌͋̇̚͘͝ͅṭ̴̨̨͍̰̳̾̊̈̃̋ ̸̤͙͕̙̐̊̿̏́̌͆́̃̕̚͝i̷̟͓̺̗̔̈́͒͒̈́̄̄̑̐̓̚͝ṋ̸͉̖̮͈̳͍̏͂̆͜ ̵̧̡̛̛͍̞̮͚̗͔̻͙̥̳͉̈̍̂̆̑̆̏̕͠m̴̟̰̙̜̳̆̆̈͋̂̎͝ỳ̵̛̜̲͙̈́͂̉͐̾̔̆͌͐̏̚͠͠ ̴̺̈w̴̡̺̟̟͚̯̝͙͎̔̎̅̏͂̂̏a̵̯̮̬͈̮͕̹̱̲̘̒͋̍͆͐̃̏͑͗̀͝ͅy̶̪̥͔̗̘̝̅̂̔͑̌̕͝.̸̭̰̫̦̝̥̺̐̍̓̿͂̋̾̈͌͝͝.̶̣͈̭̬̬̦͈͎̥̓̓̊̅̔̈͐.̶̵̵͍̪̫̥̞̮̫̙̜̞͍͇̣͚͈̯̰͎̲̺͓̭̘̦̤̪̯͖̄̀̌͑̌̈́̈́̊̈́̏̈́͆͠ͅI̵̢͕͙̖͙̝̜̦̹̓̆͌̔̔͗͝ ̵̧̡̠̗̫̯̻̥̯̰̖̺̺̔́͒w̷̛̜͎̼͔͉̑̍̏͂̔͛̔̏i̸͇̻̘̫͓̟̖͊́̃͂̔̓̈́̒̓̇̌ļ̴̠̠̰̈́̈̍̀̊̚͠͝l̷̛͎̜̣̳̖̖̘̤̖͉̾̂̀̂͜ͅ ̸̧̱̖͍̽̔͊̕ͅẅ̵̰̥͈̮̘͕̙̬̜͖̩͕́̂͂͆̚͘į̷̢̛̦̦̤̞̙͎̞̫͍̳̘̫͐̾̔̒̿͝͝p̶̡̳̖̬̖̤̱͊̄͂͊ę̴̗̙̯̞͖͓͎̬͉̠̑̈̽̆̀͑̍̔̕͠ ̶̢͚̱̪͉̙̬̗̗̓͋̓͆̀̌͑̐y̴̼̟̼̱̺̬̑̑͘̕͠ò̵̡̠̯͚̠͖̻͇͎̱̼̲͐ͅu̵͖̥͉̽͗͝ ̵̡̡̢͔̰͙̮̻̻̬̟̊͂ấ̶͔͇̞̞̖͙̰̦̹͆͠ņ̴̀̿̌͆͂̐͝͝d̴̯̰̞̎͒̾̒͂̓͒̾̓͘͝ ̸̨̛̛̟͉̘͖̻̗͈̟͉̱̏̀̎̓͒͒́̎͋̎ͅy̸͉̣͓̩̘̻̬̰̳͍̖͖͛̑̂̿̍͌̈͑̕̕͘o̶̗͚̯͔͈̺͇̲̬̟͉̙̠̊̀̈͂̿̚̕u̶̝̮̲̞͉̗̭̐̀̽̊̈̽͗͐̑̓͒̈́͘͝r̴̨̧̜͙̟̳̟̖̯͈͎̼̫̲̈̑̔͋͋̀͂͌̈́͛̐̕͘ ̵̧̨̢̙̦̗̪̺̬̣̰̝̭͉́̓̌͐̈́̚͜i̴̧̻͕̙̗̮̲̱̹̫̭̱̰̎̅̔̌͐̈́̃͜n̷̗̣̜̭̅̔̓͂̂̇̎͝ṣ̴̣̘͈͔̮̻̃̒̍͑̍̈̇̑̕͘i̸̡̢̢̲͔̘̗̽͌̀̔͂̍̒̚g̸̢̮̘̞̞̣̋̉̅n̴̩̈́̔̅͒ǐ̷̧̢̧̛̛̬͕͎̤̜̪͚̥͇͇̝̿̉̇̀̅̾͌̀̉̃̕f̸̛̛͕̺̀͂̋̓̄̅͊̕͠ǐ̷̢̛̻̜̣̲̫͐̄̿͊̐̈́̂̉̽̒͆̚̕c̴̣̼̪̦̪͎̥̏̃̊̅̅̓͛͛̓̂̅̉̍̄̚ą̴̳̣̭͇̯͎͓̆͒̎͋̉́̉͊̽͐͝n̴̻̼̩̩̭͒̐̐͜͝ţ̷̥̼̥̜̱̱̞̲̰̭͖̝͌̍̽̅́͘ ̶͖͐̉̍͗̄͜s̷̢̢̢̫̟̦̫̫͛̽̽̉̑͒͑͆̍p̷̛̦̝̳̠̼̽̃̍̉e̸̲̲̝̦̪͑̎̈́̀̑̆̓c̸̱͕̠̪̤̳̍̂͂̅͌̈̌̃͘͝͠͝i̶̛̙̼͚̲̘̟̦̜͐͆̆̽͒̅͑͌̋͒̉̕ĕ̴̛̟̦͇̮͑̍̂̍̎̊̿͐̊̚͘͠s̵̢̧̩͍̱͋͆ ̷̢̧̩͉͇̫̜̖̬̈́̾̑̋̈̀́̏͛̄͗̚͜ó̷̻͕̫̤̗̼̩̜͎͓͠ų̸̡̧̠̦͚̘̩͇͖͈̼͇̫̿͜ẗ̴̰͍̩̭͈̩̖͖͚̭̥͈̰́̊̊́̿͜͜ ̴̱͚̬̩̺̱̞̻͖̘̻̠̰͓̓̐̃̈́͜ȍ̷͔̪̖͍̥͕̭̯͓́͊͘͜ḟ̷͖̜̯̥͎̾̑̈́͑͋͝ ̷͉̯͓̳̩̳̄̀̿͌̈́̈́̉͝ę̸̮̻͓͔̭̤̗͕͉͋͆̍̓͘͠͠x̵͇͓̰̹͉̮͙̱͙̓͊̎̍̈͑̕ͅî̸̦̫̙̰͖̣͈̈́͊̍̕͜͠s̵̢̼̻̖͎̩͙̭̳͉̓͊̔̀͂͝ͅţ̶̦̳͕͎̜͔͈̐̏̈̈́́́̇͒̈̊̅́̚̚e̶̡̨̬͉̼̳̻͖̲͚͈̾̌͛͛̌́̓́̅́͝͝ń̶̲͉̩̤͉̬̘̖̼̘̥͈̐͊̀̽̆̏̍̔̀̓́̚̚͜c̸̡̱͆͌͑̃̐̋͗͌́͘͝͠͝ȅ̴̹̘̥̬̆̄͗̎̌̾̊̑̉͝.̴̛̬͖͍̟͉͕̜̘͍̭̺͖͐͆͛̈́̆͑̎͂̌͑̓͛͘͜͝

Bill released their grip and watched as the green-haired menace scampered back. Bill smiled "innocently" and crouched down to her level. "So what would you like the design to be for your daughter's equipment?" Bill asked sweetly. "W-wha-" she stuttered, tears filling her fearful eyes. Bill looked at Inko with fake concern, "My, you look tired Mrs. Inko, I suggest you go home and return when you're feeling better." Inko scampered out of the building, tripping over her feet. Bill rose to their full height once more and smiled as they watched the wench run away in terror.

Bill closed their eyes to check on Izuku again. Turns out that they could see through the eyes of the Furby that Izuku created. They faintly wondered if Izuku knew that Bill could do that and created it for that purpose, but quickly dismissed that thought because Izuku probably wouldn't want to be seen crying so the hidden purpose of the fuzzy creature was left unknown. The violent mist had calmed a little bit after being allowed out of its "cage" and was now just calm enough to be considered stable. Izuku was now crying into his bunny plush, which Bill decided to allow for the time being. They would try to soothe him when he was finished crying. Doing so now would only make it worse.

Bill let out a deep sigh and closed the door that Inko had left open. How rude of her. They packed up the last of their supplies and locked up the shop before heading back home where their new butlers and maids were waiting for them. There were thirty-five maids in the mansion that was in charge of laundry, cleaning, and cooking, and one butler was in charge of managing the household. Bill had tweaked their minds a little bit, so there was no doubting their loyalty.

Today had been another tiresome day, but at least they finally got to give that pathetic woman a piece of their mind. That gave the demon a bit of satisfaction. Bill had ordered one of the maids to prepare a bath while a few more would prepare for dinner, which they did without hesitation. The servants were allowed to eat as well, of course, because they were still mortals and needed to keep up their hygiene. But they were required to eat in a separate dining hall specifically for them. They all had their own quarters and necessary utilities, so they were taken care of.

Dinner was still being prepared when the first maid returned to let Bill know that the bath was ready. Izuku had chosen this time to return, dressed in his All Might onesie and holding his bunny plush. Bill nodded to the child and Izuku got to work on the blueprints that Bill brought home. It was strange to know that work was what calmed the boy down the most. Despite it being an unhealthy method of coping, distractions like that worked the best for kids like him. Besides, it benefited them both greatly. Less work for Bill to deal with, so more time to do other things. Plus, Izuku didn't seem to mind it, so who were they to stop him?

"Ahh~, this is the life." Bill sighed, sinking into the herbal bath. Bill had "borrowed" the blueprints from his "old pal", Stanford Pines, to create the machine that had helped in the creation of most of their inventions. Bill and Ford weren't actually pals, they were more like old business partners. The man had unknowingly helped create a machine that would allow Bill to have control over the entire universe but destroyed the device when he realized the dream demon's true intentions. But what he hadn't accounted for was Bill remembering all the other machines Stanford had built in the time they worked together. And one particular machine had the ability to alter reality to a degree that Bill couldn't do with their magic alone, which is why Bill used it to build their inventions.

Bill made a mental note to make the machine more useful when they get to work on Izumi's support gear.

. . .

"Inko dear, are you alright?" Inko's husband, Toshinori Yagi, asked worriedly. The woman in question was slumped against the doorway, slowly slumping to the tile floor. She was shaking, sweating, and her eyes were darting everywhere. "Inko?" he asked, worried for his pale-faced wife. He held her hand and caressed it gently in a pitiful attempt to calm her down, not that it worked that much.

Inko looked quite drained. Ever since the news of Izuku's "disappearance", Toshinori had searched high and low for his stepson, but nothing had come up so they resigned their efforts. Izumi didn't seem bothered by her brother's absence anymore and moved on fairly quickly. The day he went missing she cried, and she called out to him at night during her nightmares. Even her friends had been sad for a time. The only one that didn't seem to care was Katsuki Bakugou, which rose some concerns but was quickly ignored due to his brash and loud personality. Shoka was hurt the most, though, due to them being "best friends". Or, that's what everyone else thought.

Toshinori had gently escorted his wife to the kitchen where their daughter sat, eating her favorite meal, katsudon. Izumi could tell that something was terribly wrong with her mother but ignored it in favor of the answer the woman got from Mr. Cipher about her gear. "So mom, did you get the order from Mr. Cipher?" she asked excitedly. Inko visibly paled further at the mention of the demon's name, which struck odd in her mind, but she didn't get to think about it when Inko darted her eyes away and waved her hand. "N-no, he said he doesn't take ord-" she began but was interrupted by a loud knock on the front door.

"I'll see who it is," Toshinori said, getting up and walking towards the hall while Inko and Izumi sat quietly in the kitchen. "Mom, you okay?" Izumi carefully asked, noticing how her mother looked like she just had a heart attack. Izumi listened to the muffled voice of her father inviting the person inside and assumed it was Katsuki. Her father led the guest into the kitchen, smiling wide. "Is Katsuki here, dad?" Izuku asked expectantly. Toshinori shook his head and smiled at her. "It's Mr. Cipher, he wants to talk to you," he replied. Izumi jumped out of her seat, beaming with joy that a famous inventor was inside her house.

. . .

When Bill had finished their bath, they got dressed into their casual clothes, which were the yellow sweater and black pants they had decided to use outside of work. They came out into the main dining hall to see Izuku still working on the other blueprints, clearly avoiding Izumi's file. Bill decided that it was better that way since that meant they had full control over what would be installed on it. Izuku seemed to relax when Bill took the sheet for themself and sketched out the finer details, leaving room for anything Izumi herself might want on it. It was a custom order after all, so it would be better to get the customer's opinions before building it. Speaking of Izumi...

"Hey, we are going to visit your sister after this to get the final details for her piece. Would you mind staying in the daycare while I'm there? I don't want you being around them until you're ready," Bill told him. Izuku looked at Bill in surprise for a moment before nodding. Izuku appreciated the kindness that Bill gave him. Despite being a demon of chaos and a destroyer of worlds, they were very considerate to their friends. "Thank you. I'll finish up with these while you eat, take your time," Izuku replied, getting a nod in response. Izuku really was a good kid, and very useful as well.

Bill didn't take long to finish eating, not that they were rushing. Izuku had already finished most of the papers and made the rest intangible so he could finish them in the dreamscape while Bill did their thing. The demon packed up the rest of the files and teleported them into their office and left the mansion with Izumi's folder. Izuku guided Bill to the house where his mother lived and waited for Bill to reach the doorstep before disappearing into the dreamscape again, this time under better circumstances.

The dream demon let out a sigh to ready themselves for the oncoming headache. With a deep breath, they put on a sweet smile and knocked on the door three times. The muffled sounds of a male voice indicated that they were heard and heavy footsteps made their way to the door. "Ah, Mister Cipher, how wonderful to see you! To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" the blonde- Toshinori Yagi, Izuku's memories provided- asked politely. Finally, someone in this family who's actually respectful. "I am here to speak with you daughter my good man. Izumi Yagi, I believe?" Bill stated. Toshinori visibly brightened and invited them in. Bill would have laughed if the blond buffoon had done that as their demonic self. It always amused them how stupidly gullible humans could be.

Bill's smile widened when they saw how pale Inko was. She looked like she was about to soil herself, and it was hilarious. But they were not here for kicks and giggles, they were here for work. They ignored the violent shaking of Inko's tiny frame and paid more attention to Toshinori who was offering them drinks. But Izumi noticed her mother's struggle and reached out to comfort her. "Would you like something to drink Mr. Cipher?" the frail man offered. "No thank you, I am only here to check on Mrs. Inko," Bill replied, dismissing the offer with a wave. "How very kind of you, Mr. Cipher. But do tell, what happened to my wife?" he asked worriedly.

"Well, she was saying something about ordering custom gear for your daughter when she suddenly went pale. She ran out of the building, which left me concerned for her wellbeing," Bill explained, pretending to look worried, which seemed to convince Toshinori. "Thank you for your concern, Mr. Cipher. I'll make sure she sees a doctor soon," he said solemnly. They both heard footsteps coming from the kitchen and saw Izumi guiding Inko into the living room where the two were talking.

A very panicked Inko feigned a smile, which seemed to cause a great amount of pain for her. It gave Bill such amazing satisfaction to watch the vile woman slowly die inside. They wouldn't show it in front of the other two, but the demon was secretly cackling at her misery. "M-Mister Cipher, what brings you here?" she stuttered. "Well, you looked quite ill Mrs. Inko. I was worried when you left without a word!" they said with a sickly sweet tone and gentle smile. "Why yes, I do feel a little drowsy. Perhaps I should go to bed. Sorry for not being hospitable enough," she squeaked out, shaking even more than the last time they saw her. "Well, then I won't keep you. Rest well Mrs. Inko," Bill said, nodding as she scurried off to her bedroom.

The other two were confused by Inko's strange behavior but quickly forgot about it when Cipher spoke up. "Now, Mrs. Inko came to my store to order a specific type of gear for miss Izumi here. So what might the design be, young lady?" Bill said sweetly. Izumi nearly broke her neck from how quickly she whipped around to look at Cipher, stars in her eyes as she rushed over. Toshinori glowed when he heard this. "You'll do it, Mr. Cipher?" he asked hopefully. "Yes, but don't worry about the cost, sir. I sell them cheap to friends," Bill said, winking their only visible eye, the other covered by their signature eyepatch.

The two beamed with joy. They were considered friends of Mr. Cipher! "Thank you, Cipher sir!" Toshinori cried, bowing so low that his head almost touched the floor. "No need for the curtsy my friend. Now, about the design," Cipher said with a sickening grin that went unnoticed by the two. Bill was going to have so much fun with these new playthings. Humans were so easy to fool. "Friends"? Ha, they would never be caught dead with these stupid humans! Bill was just having fun getting in their heads like they always do with humans. And as soon as they do, they'll dig up all the dirty secrets in this disgusting family and blackmail them with it.

They were going to have so. much. F̵̳͉̙̯͉̳̹͕̪͚̳͈͒́̒͋̃͑̀͗͘U̷͎̟̭̳͔̙̗͇̹̽͋̓͌́͗̓͐͠͠Ņ̸̳͎͎͈̠̻̜͍̖̫̜̞͑̽̍̇̎̇̆̾.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(My family comes over to visit my parents every chance they get with zero warning at all... good golly I hope they don't do this to me. I could not handle them walking in on something. Stars forbid I am cleaning! They come in while I'm dusting a wall and suddenly my entire house seems like a mess. So embarrassing!

There's one problem I've had with people visiting. Unless they decide to stay the night, do not eat until they are gone. If I am making myself food when someone is over, that is the equivalent of pulling out a stick of gum in class. Suddenly everyone wants it. Never eat when someone is visiting unless you plan on cooking a buffet.

Randomly texting me is cool, calling is usually a thing I'll let my brothers do because of how stressful it is with anyone else, but may the universe help me if they drop in with no warning. I am not a talker and don't usually care much if it doesn't affect me. I would listen to you rant all day and just let it happen, and if you need help I'll talk it out. But please, for the love of all that is good, do not come by without warning. That will lead to a very awkward encounter. And nobody likes awkward encounters.

But yeah, anyways. Thanks for reading, everyone! And I'll see you soon.)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

730K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...
58.4K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
2.5K 54 9
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...