(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 66

200 12 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 66

    The staff who have been in contact with him recently all regarded him as a great Buddha, and could not wait to offer it up. Three pillars of incense a day, so that he could pay homage to him.

    Lin Xiaozhu was almost fainted by these "incense". He couldn't stand it...

    "Xiaozhu..."

    Feng Jingbo's heart softened when he heard his voice with a little grievance.

    "Xiaozhu, I'm the one who caused you trouble."

    Although Feng Jingbo had a thousand ways, he really couldn't solve this kind of thing.

    Lin Xiaozhu shook his head: "No."

    "I was harassed by that person, and it was Lao Gong who solved the problem. Why do you blame Lao Gong?"

    No matter when, the little angel was so warm that people couldn't extricate themselves.

    A gentle look appeared in Feng Jingbo's eyes: "There are more people with backgrounds in the entertainment industry, and you are not inferior."

    "Just like before, if you don't take the initiative to provoke others, if others come to bully you, you should teach them a lesson. . Those who suddenly want to flatter you, you refuse all of them. In this way, you will not be too prominent because of your style, and you will not make others feel that you are easy to bully."

    "Slowly, they will not care about you. Even if I know your old attack background is good, I don't think it will affect them."

    Lin Xiaozhu thought about it, nodded and said, "Okay. Lao Gong, you are really amazing. You help me solve the problem."

    "I'm a fan of the authorities." Feng Jingbo smiled, "Okay. You should have just finished filming, go and rest. Don't wear yourself out."

    Feng Jingbo resolutely put The rival in love was dealt with, and a lot of news was suppressed in the later period, forcing the heat to a minimum.

    Even if these major events happened, those gossip people still don't know the true identity of Lin Xiaozhu's old attack.

    Although Feng Jingbo had always longed for exposure, it was for Lin Xiaozhu's wish. He put a lot of effort into doing things against his will.

    Of course, every time Xiaozhu compensated him on the bed, he was so happy. The feeling of suffocation that couldn't see the light also disappeared.

    ——Time

    flies in a hurry, fading away like water.

    In the blink of an eye, Feng Falcon was over three years old. And it is less than a year before Lin Xiaozhu quits the circle.

    In the past time, Lin Xiaozhu worked very hard to continuously improve his strength. He has composed a lot of songs and held his own concerts, as if he is a winner in life.

    Today, he is only a thin line away from the top stream.

    In the splendid Feng family villa, Feng Jingbo leaned on the sofa and looked at the little wife's schedule leisurely.

    "Xiaozhu, are you planning to transform?"

    I saw a date on the itinerary circled by a red pen, and on the side it was written with a black signature pen: Photography base in this city, shooting parent-child outfits.

    Xiaozhu's personality has always been the type of simple, green, and next door brother. In addition to his girlfriend fans, a large part of his fans are mother fans.

    At this moment, a certain neighbor's younger brother, even the parent-child outfit is going to be photographed!

    "Yes. Brother Liu said that I should also change. After all, I have been in the entertainment industry for so long, and I have grown a few years older in the eyes of the audience. If this character continues to be maintained, I will be laughed at sooner or later. ."

    Feng Jingbo raised his eyebrows.

    His eyes fell on Lin Xiaozhu's face, those delicate eyebrows, fair skin... everything was the same as when they first met.

    Still as exciting.

    "Xiaozhu, I think you haven't changed at all, you're still so pretty and cute." Feng Jingbo smiled and raised his hand to rub his head.

    "I don't think you need to transform because of your age."

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes flashed, and he murmured, "Actually, there are my own reasons. I want to try something different before I quit the circle.

    " The character of the younger brother, he has already used it to the end. If he wants to climb to the top, he can't stay in one corner all the time, but he has to take the initiative to meet the challenge.

    "As long as you like it. No matter what decision you make, I will support you." Feng Jingbo took Lin Xiaozhu's hand and intertwined his fingers.

    He lowered his head and looked at Lin Xiaozhu.

    "Xiaozhu, you're finally about to quit the circle. I've been waiting for a long time..."

    Lin Xiaozhu didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    Is it because he has been too busy with his career recently and has left Lao Gong alone in the empty boudoir for too long, so is Lao Gong so wronged?

    Lin Xiaozhu tilted his head and thought for a while. Then, he stretched out his arm and took the initiative to hug Feng Jingbo.

    "Old Gong, your tone... looks like a grudge woman." The

    grudge woman Feng Jingbo: "..."

    Before Feng Jingbo could recover, Lin Xiaozhu continued: "I was negligent and didn't consider yours. Feel. Come, go to the room, I will comfort you."

    Lin Xiaozhu leaned over and placed a kiss on Feng Jingbo's forehead.

    That kiss was like a touch of water, fleeting, so fast that it was almost impossible to capture.

    Obviously Lin Xiaozhu had already retreated, but Feng Jingbo seemed to feel that the wonderful touch that made his heart beat was still there.

    Feng Jingbo has always been an activist, he didn't say a word, he stepped forward, picked up Lin Xiaozhu, and turned upstairs.

    Lin Xiaozhu snuggled in his arms obediently, thinking about how to behave well later.

    Alas, I am so busy with my career that I neglect my family. How can he be a scumbag? He needs to correct it!

    So, a certain "scumbag" took the initiative to tease, tease and cater...and paid a very "heavy" price!

    The next day, Lin Xiaozhu rubbed his old waist, which was about to be broken, and wanted to cry without tears.

    He won't be a scumbag after being beaten to death, woo woo...

    ---

    In the bedroom, Lin Xiaozhu stood in front of the large cloakroom, thinking about what clothes to take out. The shooting location is relatively close to the Sunflower Garden in the city. He intends to visit it after work.

    "Ding bell~" The phone rang suddenly.

    As soon as Lin Xiaozhu answered the phone, a very anxious voice came from the other end.

    "Xiaozhu, the child star who made an appointment earlier is sick! It is estimated that there will be no way to shoot the commercial tomorrow." Liu Feng's tone was filled with deep anxiety, obviously because he had a severe headache.

    After all, Lin Xiaozhu is the master, and various invitations are constantly being made. Although they pushed back a lot of announcements, they also received a lot. If the progress here is delayed, they may not be able to spare time next time.     Lin Xiaozhu frowned: "How about the child, is he seriously ill? Brother Liu, you want to be open. The child must be recuperating when he is ill. Shouldn't he be tired?     " Irresponsible, see their children can make money, squeeze to death.     "I know. When I chose, I inquired about the situation. The other party had few live connections, so I was sure that there was no problem. However, the child went to the beach yesterday to play on the waves while the parents were not paying attention. , I accidentally caught a cold."     Lin Xiaozhu: "..."     This naughty energy is on par with the little fat man at home!     Liu Feng continued: "I'm communicating now to see if I can find a replacement child. I'm just in a hurry, and I don't want to find those children who have a lot of work. It's really... It's not good."     At this time, Feng Falcon walked out wearing small slippers.

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes lit up: "I'll just take Xiaozhu. You tell the photographers and they say I'll bring relatives' children there."

    "...Okay." Liu Feng was in a complicated mood.

    This ad is awesome.

    The proprietress of Xingyao Entertainment Company and the crown prince are both going!

    Little Fatty Sun stretched out her fleshy little hand and tugged at Lin Xiaozhu's clothes.

    "Dad, eat cakes."

    Lin Xiaozhu glanced at him: "Okay. I eat cakes, but you are not allowed to eat them."

    Now it's midsummer and the weather is sultry. Although there is air conditioning at home, the gluttonous little fat man still thinks about eating ice cream all day long.

    When Little Fatty Feng heard this, his mouth flattened: "Dad, it's bad!"

    "Yes." Lin Xiaozhu picked up Little Fatty and took him back to the bedroom.

    "Hurry up and take a nap, don't come out to make a fuss. If you don't sleep now, you will cry and tell me that you can't sleep again at night."

    Fatty Feng rolled his eyes, and his voice suddenly became a little sweeter: "Dad , what were you planning to ask me to do just now?"

    "Dad wants to shoot parent-child outfits, and he lacks a small model. I usually take pictures at home, don't you particularly like to come over?" Lin Xiaozhu smiled.

    Whether it's a song or a cameo in a TV series, it's not a finished product that can be produced immediately after going. In order to maintain the popularity, it is necessary to update some pictures regularly and send benefits to fans.

    Every time the little fat man sees it, he makes a fuss to take pictures with his father. I don't know if this little fat man has inherited Lin Xiaozhu and was born with a relationship with the entertainment industry.

    The little fat man flexibly rolled on the bed and got up. He sat upright, just like Feng Jingbo who was working in the study.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help laughing when he saw his appearance as a little adult.

    Xiaopang Sun coughed, and said in a milky voice, "Dad, I can go and make a parent-child costume with you. But my appearance fee is not cheap."

    "Oh? You're not even an 18th-tier star, how expensive can you be?" Lin Xiaozhu suddenly became interested and wanted to tease him.

    Xiaopang Sun snorted: "I heard from other children that child models can make money, and at least a few thousand yuan per shoot. I don't want more, just a thousand ice creams."

    Xiaopang Sun is still young, although Like his father, he has a business acumen, but his vision is still a little small. No money is important, just remember his ice cream.

    "A thousand ice creams? You don't want your teeth anymore?" Lin Xiaozhu poked Xiao Chuan Sun's face.

    The little chubby bamboo shoots pouted: "I don't eat them all in one day. I just eat three or four sticks a day..."

    Lin Xiaozhu frowned and pretended to be angry.

    Xiaopang Sun immediately hesitated: "That one day?"

    "You are not allowed to eat so many ice creams! You can only eat up to three ice creams a week. If you eat too much, I will spank your little ass. The remuneration crew will pay you, I'll save it for you first. I'll give it to you when you're older, lest you buy ice cream and eat a bad stomach."

    Lin Xiaozhu also didn't plan to take the little fat man's money, thinking about whether to buy a piggy bank for the child.

    Feng Fal's face was full of unhappiness: "I don't want to give you the money, I want to save the money to my father. The money is stored in the bank. When I grow up, it will be worthless. My father knows how to manage money and can help me with it. How many times."

    Lin Xiaozhu, who was disliked, said, "..."

    Feng Jingbo, who walked to the door of the children's room, said, "..."

    Little Feng Fal, after bullying other people's daughters-in-law, still wants to give you money from others, how do you think? So beautiful?

    Fatty Feng was still muttering: "Dad, money makes money the fastest. You spend money quickly, and when you quit the circle, you can eat up your savings sooner or later. Ah, I have to learn how to manage money and manage the company. Otherwise, what will you do if your father is gone in the future?"

    Lin Xiaozhu: "..."

    Feng Jingbo, who was forcibly "passed away": "..."

    You little fat man, you are very patient!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
41K 444 10
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: size5 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-07 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 93 Extra I...
1.3M 66.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...