(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 65

218 9 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 65 Reconciliation

    Hearing this terrible proposal, Lin Xiaozhu's expression stiffened.

    However, he just brought a lie and lied to Lao Gong that he didn't avoid him on purpose.

    If he objected at this moment, wouldn't his lie be exposed?

    Lin Xiaozhu, who had dug a big hole for himself, could only bite the bullet and say, "Okay."

    Satisfied, Feng Jingbo hugged Lin Xiaozhu and kissed gently, his eyes full of longing. And Lin Xiaozhu in his arms had a lifeless look on his face.

    ——The

    location of this MV shooting is a beautiful peach blossom forest, a mountain full of peach blossoms. From a distance, it looks like an upside-down strawberry cone cup.

    Feng Jingbo, who accompanied Lin Xiaozhu out, naturally put on his own mask and transforming device.

    The photographer was a little strange: "Why does Lin Xiaozhu's old gong wear a mask every time he appears? Is there any secret?"

    "I don't know. Some people say that Lin Xiaozhu is famous and famous. Media harassment, so I always wear a mask to cover my life, so as not to interfere with the three-dimensional life."

    "There is also a saying that Lin Xiaozhu's old attack is not in good health, which is why he often gets sick. Only the little star Lin Xiaozhu can successfully marry into a wealthy family." The

    photographer frowned slightly: "I don't think Lin Xiaozhu is the kind of person who would betray himself for profit, I guess it is the first type."

    At this time, Feng Jingbo Also coughed.

    Lin Xiaozhu was still watching the script of the MV, and when he heard the sound, he couldn't help turning his head to look.

    "Old Gong, are you okay?" Lin Xiaozhu opened his backpack and took out the cold medicine.

    "It's time to take your medicine. Don't stay here, go back to the hotel to rest. When I finish shooting, I'll go to the hotel to find you."

    In order to make time to stay with his little wife, Feng Jingbo worked frantically for several days. As a result, he didn't catch a cold.

    Feng Jingbo hesitated for a while before saying, "Okay."

    He took the medicine and took it, took Lin Xiaozhu's hand and rubbed it carefully, causing Lin Xiaozhu to blush.

    "Work hard, I'll be waiting for you." After he finished speaking, he just dropped a kiss on the back of Lin Xiaozhu's hand, and then left reluctantly.

    And Lin Xiaozhu... a face that was already blushing disproportionately.

    ——After

    Feng Jingbo left, the MV shooting started again.

    In the peach blossom forest, Lin Xiaozhu, who was dressed in white, frowned tightly, and there was a splendid sadness between his brows. He opened his mouth and sang a sad song.

    His singing is gentle and moving, and the melancholy and sad melody makes people feel sad too...

    The staff who filmed the MV were all infected, and they forgot that they were still working, and their minds were full of those who spent all their money and could not save them. Poor man with a life in his heart.

    The shooting of the MV went very smoothly, and after two hours, it was time for dinner. The director ordered takeout, and the dishes were quite good. The staff couldn't wait to walk past when they smelled the fragrance.

    "Xiaozhu, if you want to take out, do you still need me to buy you some other food?" Liu Feng handed over the water.

    Lin Xiaozhu pondered for a while: "You don't need to buy another one, I'll just eat the crew lunch. Anyway, after filming today, it will be completely relaxed tomorrow. If you want to eat a good meal, it won't take a while. And... the dishes in this box lunch are already available. Very good."

    Lin Xiaozhu has good eyesight, and can see the dishes in other people's lunch boxes from far away.

    "Okay, then I'll go get it for you."

    Liu Feng was about to walk over when he saw a man in a deliveryman's uniform suddenly running over and hugging Lin Xiaozhu's thigh!

    "what are you doing?!

    Lin Xiaozhu was shocked and struggled for a while, trying to pull his leg back. However, the man hugged so tightly that he couldn't escape at all with his strength alone.

    "Xiaozhu, please raise your hand!" The man raised his head, and Lin Xiaozhu could see the other's face clearly.

    The other party originally wore a peaked cap with a very low brim, deliberately hiding his face. But because the sun was big today, his actions did not arouse anyone's suspicion.

    This mountain is a scenic spot, and today it was directly booked by the MV shooting crew. Lin Xiaozhu felt quite safe and did not let the bodyguards get too close. This gave the other party an opportunity!

    Lin Xiaozhu, who was forcibly hugged by his thigh, was very flustered. The bodyguard quickly stepped forward, grabbed the other party, and wanted to separate them.

    "Xiaozhu, what I did was wrong before. I shouldn't think about interfering in your marriage. I deserve to die. I beg you to let you hold your hands high..."

    Even at this time, the other party didn't dare to expose the seal. Jing Bo's true identity.

    I didn't know that Lin Xiaozhu was a big backer before, so the other party dared to act as a demon and wanted to put on airs and get the things he liked by the way.

    After mentioning the iron plate, he became faster than anyone else. However, he just had no brains.

    Because Feng Jingbo's can be suppressed, the old father in the family can't wait to eat him raw. He went to see Feng Jingbo, but he never heard back. In order to save himself, he could only take the risk and see if Lin Xiaozhu would soften his heart...

    "Let go! We called the police!" . In less than a minute, the man was forcibly torn from Lin Xiaozhu's body.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help but take a step back and patted his chest with lingering fears.

    "Too, too scary..." The

    director's face turned black: "What's wrong with this takeaway, let people in!" The

    crew whispered, discussing this absurd incident. At the same time, they were even more afraid of Lin Xiaozhu.

    It seems that Lin Xiaozhu's old attack has a very strong background! That person was so arrogant before, and he directly said that he wanted to rob someone's married partner. Obviously, his background was not small. And Lin Xiaozhu's old attack was even better than the other party...

    "What are you looking at? Hurry up and eat! After 40 minutes, the shooting will resume." The director shouted with a small speaker, and the crew immediately dispersed.

    ——Although

    there was a little unpleasant episode, Lin Xiaozhu quickly adjusted and successfully completed the shooting task.

    When he returned to the hotel, it was already past six o'clock in the afternoon.

    After Feng Jingbo took the medicine, he slept and recovered a lot.

    He ordered Lin Xiaozhu's favorite dishes at the hotel, and when the other party came back, he would have dinner together.

    "Xiaozhu, eat this." Feng Jingbo gave Xiaojiao's wife a squid with chopsticks, "I just heard that the dead, perverted, and perverted person went to the crew to stop you, why didn't you tell me immediately?"

    Feng Jingbo lifted it up. He looked straight at Lin Xiaozhu. His face was as deep as water, his eyes were like torches, his thin lips were tightly pursed, and there was a hint of anger.

    That posture is like trying a criminal. Even though the other party had just served him a dish very considerately, Lin Xiaozhu still felt a little scared.

    Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips and calmed down before speaking slowly.

    "Old Gong, you're sick. I guess you were probably sleeping and resting, I don't want to disturb you."

    Feng Jingbo's expression softened a little, but his anger still remained.     "I can't have a big problem with my body. You are in danger. I went to sleep alone in a hotel and didn't know about the personnel. Xiaozhu

    , do you think I can feel at ease?"     After a long while, he finally found his voice: "I... Lao Gong, you worry about me, and I worry about you too. I hope you don't keep thinking about taking care of me, and think more about yourself."

    After these heart-warming words, Feng Jingbo's heart softened into a mess.

    "Xiaozhu..." The gloomy expression on Feng Jingbo's face disappeared, replaced by a deep tenderness.

    He stood up and walked to Lin Xiaozhu's side. Then he leaned down and placed a kiss on the forehead almost reverently.

    "Xiaozhu, you are so good, why would I be willing to give you to someone else? No matter who comes to snatch me, I will let him die!" A

    murderous look flashed in Feng Jingbo's eyes, and his tone was even more terrifying. .

    That idiot is no joke. If his strength is not strong enough, he will definitely be cornered by others now, watching his sweetheart be taken away...

    Even if he covets Xiaozhu for the other party, he will not let the other party go!

    Lin Xiaozhu remained silent, just stretched out his arm and wrapped it around Feng Jingbo's waist.

    The table is full of warmth.

    After eating, it will naturally come naturally. What should have happened, it all happened.

    This night, Feng Jingbo was unbelievably gentle, treating Lin Xiaozhu like a fragile item, almost holding Lin Xiaozhu in the palm of his hand to keep him warm.

    Because, the little cutie who has just experienced a big fright is like that helpless little animal, which needs careful care, and slowly relieves and recuperates that hurt heart.

    However, Lin Xiaozhu didn't feel very good.

    You must know that the old attacks were all ferocious and capable, the kind that people couldn't resist. Lin Xiaozhu was in pain and happy, although occasionally because the other party went too far, he was a little repulsive.

    But...not like this time. Gentleness is gentleness, and Lin Xiaozhu dares to guarantee that he will still be a lively bamboo shoot when he wakes up the next day.

    It's just... so annoying!

    You've been driving a sports car for so long, why do you still drive a bicycle?

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't hold back, raised his hand and poked the opponent's chest.

    "Old Gong, hurry up."

    Feng Jingbo, who took care of his liver carefully: "???"

    He moved for a while, and then turned into a violent storm.

    And Lin Xiaozhu also slowly lost his way in the sea. But compared to the boring calm, he still likes the thrill of fighting with nature, rolling and rolling in the waves...

    ——Because

    his rival was in a hurry to go to the doctor, he grabbed Lin Xiaozhu's thigh and begged to be spared, Lin Xiaozhu was just like Became a celebrity on the set.

    He was originally a prostitute, and few people in the crew dared to offend him. Now, the situation is even more serious, that trembling posture, as if seeing the Lord of Hell.

    After the MV shooting, Lin Xiaozhu took another variety show, but the situation did not improve.

    He had a headache and hid and called: "Old Gong, what should I do?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.5K 66
https://m.shubaow.net/155/155963/ Author: coffee-colored dumplings Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2020-10-16 Latest: Chapter 66 Final Chapter Da...
16.6K 409 199
Author: Wu Jian Tianyu/็„ก้–“ๅคฉ็พฝ Type: Danmei novel Status: Chapter 839 [End] Introduction to the work: I don't know since when, the news on the Internet...
835K 8.3K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
68.7K 1.5K 67
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING ไธ”ๆ‹‚ Author: Qie Fu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-05-26 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 103 Tex...