(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 60

230 8 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 60 The trumpet shows love

    Feng Jingbo, who was about to fall asleep, twitched the corners of his mouth when he heard this. The eyes that were originally narrowed into a line suddenly opened, and the eyeballs were about to pop out.

    Can you stop mentioning the topic of the deceased husband...

    "Xiaozhu, I'm fine, I'll be fine after a while. I'm sure!" Feng Jingbo said almost through gritted teeth.

    Lin Xiaozhu scratched his head restrainedly, and said, "Oh."

    "Old Gong, go to sleep, I won't disturb you."

    "Well. I won't let you widow!" Feng Jingbo gritted his teeth, He closed his eyes angrily.

    Looking at Lao Gong's fierce eyes, Lin Xiaozhu suddenly felt a chill in his butt. A little scared...

    Lin Xiaozhu swallowed and slipped out silently.

    There is always an ominous premonition. When Lao Gong has finished resting, it's time to come and clean him up!

    Fashion, Lin Xiaozhu's hunch is correct.

    Feng Jingbo was tired now, and when he went home, he just wanted to keep his fluffy little wife warm and warm. Unexpectedly, he was instead splashed with cold water by a guy.

    Without rubbing and rubbing, and warming up, how can he be worthy of his hard work over the past few days?

    However, Lin Xiaozhu's luck has always been very good.

    It didn't take long for Liu Feng's phone to call.

    "The person who robbed you of your endorsement was kicked down, and Charm Mobile invited you to endorse their phone. As compensation, they also raised the endorsement fee. Of course, the time is a little short. If you go, you can do it now. I'm about to go. I don't know what your wishes are?"

    In fact, Liu Feng wanted to push the endorsement out of the way at first. But considering the endorsement fee, he wavered again. Although this mobile phone brand is not the most popular, it is a familiar type to the public.

    Plus the endorsement fee is good, it is a good choice. And the attitude of the other party's apology is sincere enough, and it is not deliberately playing with them.

    Lin Xiaozhu hesitated for a moment. His heart was numb, and his eyes were rolling.

    Finally, his eyes were fixed on the closed bedroom door, and he had an idea in his heart.

    "Brother Liu, I've decided to take this job." Lin Xiaozhu took a deep breath and finally made a decision.

    "Okay, then pack your luggage and go directly to the field to shoot. When the time comes, we will sign the contract over there, and we will be able to work directly."

    "Okay."

    Lin Xiaozhu had already packed up, but was rejected. Later, he was too lazy to unpack his luggage. For now, it's a relief.

    ——As

    the sun sets in the west, the sky is dyed red, and the fiery clouds bloom in the sky, as beautiful as a painting.

    The recharged Feng Jingbo sat up from the bed, washed briefly, and then opened the door to look for his little wife.

    "Xiaozhu?" Feng Jingbo called softly. He entered the baby room first and found that there were only big fat bamboo shoots that had been playing.

    He backed out and continued to look for it, but was told by the maid who stepped forward that Lin Xiaozhu left at noon.

    "Did he say anything?" Feng Jingbo frowned.

    Didn't Xiaozhu say that he has been very busy recently? Did he go out to buy something?

    "The young lady said that the mobile phone company contacted him, apologized to him, added an endorsement fee, and invited him to speak for him. He went out to work..." When he went out to work

    ...

    Feng Jingbo's expression cracked.

    He worked hard and worked overtime conscientiously, and why did he boil himself into a giant panda?

    "What's that damn cell phone called?" Feng Jingbo gritted his teeth, his eyes boiling with murderous intent.

    "Charm phone."

    The CEO of Charming Mobile was also in bad luck. He originally wanted to take this opportunity to make good friends with the Feng family and pave the way for future cooperation. Unexpectedly, by accident, the flattering slapped the horse's leg, and instead offended people to death!

    ——After

    the actress got the endorsement, she couldn't wait to tell the fans the good news.

    Her fans offered their blessings in anticipation of seeing her advert photos.

    Then, they saw that the spokesperson posted on the official Weibo of the mobile phone turned out to be Lin Xiaozhu!

    "Shady, there is a shady!"

    "This is obviously the endorsement of my family's Meimei, but it was snatched by a man.

    " If you look like a weak chicken, you really want to be suppressed by men."

    All kinds of foul language came pouring out.

    However, the current Lin Xiaozhu is no longer the young rookie he used to be. He is already a well-known singer, and his fans even beat each other up. These sunspots come to do things, and they are naturally crushed to death.

    Fans of the female star couldn't tear up Lin Xiaozhu's fans under the mobile phone official blog Weibo, so they changed their roles and began to sell miserably everywhere. It was as if they were not the ones who spit out dirty stuff at the beginning, and pretended to be pitiful enough.

    "Little transparent is miserable. The resources that I finally gained by fighting for strength were easily snatched away by my seniors." "Lin     Xiaozhu

    stealing the endorsement of a newcomer, it's shameless to die!"

Polite and good-natured, good-natured enough to steal someone else's endorsement?"

    Lin Xiaozhu was unaware of all the riots on the Internet.

    As soon as he finished filming the commercial, he went home.

    "Xiaozhu, you are exhausted from work. Take a break."

    Lin Xiaozhu nodded slightly, "Yes."

    However, when he was full, he still did not get up.

    Because, a certain person, pressured...

    ——When the

    two were lying on the bed, the public opinion on the Internet had already fermented.

    That little transparent female star doesn't have that much energy with her fans, they're just an introduction.

    Lin Xiaozhu climbed to this position, and I don't know how many people were jealous. Seeing a little sign, many people fell into the trap in secret, trying to pull Lin Xiaozhu off the horse!

    One less competitor, how many people wake up laughing from their dreams!

    The development of things has been completely off track. Although Lin Xiaozhu has a dedicated public relations team, he cannot deal with so many strong peers at the same time.

    At the beginning, it was only said that Lin Xiaozhu was playing a big name to grab a newcomer's endorsement, but now it has developed to the full bloom of all kinds of false black materials. Some people Hei Lin Xiaozhu's songwriting ability is very poor, and even the composition of the music is taken over by others; some people have the P of Hei Lin Xiaozhu's wedding photos, Lin Xiaozhu has no old attack, only a wealthy gold owner...

    All entertainment circles can The black material he thought of, all poured on his head for a while.

    Liu Feng was stunned when he saw the crazy momentum on the Internet.

    "These are all crazy, all kinds of things are going on Xiaozhu's body, Xiaozhu is not digging their ancestral graves!" The assistant was indignant.

    In a place like the entertainment industry, there is no shortage of all kinds of fake characters. Behind many popular stars are disgusting appearances, all kinds of big names, making things difficult for people.

    The assistant was also very nervous before work. But after arriving at the post, he found out that Lin Xiaozhu was really a good customer as rumored. At that time, Lin Xiaozhu was not very famous, and after he became popular later, there was no villain who wanted to do things everywhere.

    Not to mention the assistant likes him so much.

    Seeing so many melon-eating people who didn't know the truth trying their best to slander Lin Xiaozhu because of their slander, the assistant felt very uncomfortable.

    "In two months, there will be a music festival awarding awards. Xiaozhu's song "Love in the Wind" is very popular, and it is estimated that it will be there. Don't these people wish Xiaozhu died immediately?" Liu Feng snorted coldly, " We don’t have enough people in our own PR team, why don’t we have enough money to ask for foreign aid? Go, throw the money, and move the rescuers!”

    Liu Feng didn’t finish the deal, and the two who had finished messing around got out of bed to find something to eat.

    The food was already hot in the kitchen, and whenever they wanted to eat, they could have a full meal right away.

    As soon as Lin Xiaozhu got to the dinner table, he started to gobble.

    Feng Jingbo frowned slightly: "Xiaozhu, eat slowly, don't choke."

    "Yeah." Lin Xiaozhu replied, but did not slow down at all. Obviously, he didn't listen at all.

    Feng Jingbo had no choice but to pour a glass of juice and push it over.

    "Thank you Lao Gong." Lin Xiaozhu drank two sips of juice and licked his lips incessantly.

    Feng Jingbo's eyes lit up, and he almost couldn't help making a mistake.

    He wasn't very hungry and finished eating quickly. But the little charming wife was still eating, so he naturally wouldn't leave first.

    He took out his phone and swiped.

    As a fan, looking at Weibo, it must be information related to my true master. Then, Feng Jingbo saw that someone was doing something.

    It's really popular... Since Xiaozhu's comeback has become popular, the public relations team has not rested.

    Feng Jingbo directly asked the public relations team to keep the evidence of the navy black people, and then opened a trumpet account to show his love in the air.

    "Recently, a lot of inexplicable people have popped up all over Xiaozhu, throwing all kinds of dirty water on him. I am Xiaozhu's real husband, not a money keeper! There is nothing at home, just a little money. Heizi can't understand people. It doesn't matter what you say, I've already got someone to collect evidence and keep it, so please use your strength to communicate with my lawyers slowly."

    Feng Jingbo also attached nine pictures below, but none of the nine pictures was about the untrue black material about this time, and there was no relevant information about the prosecution, but one after another showing affection.

    The backs of the two embracing each other, the big hands and the small hands...

    they are full of the breath of dog food.

    "It's so sweet! It's a pity that I still can't see what Xiaozhu's husband looks like."

    "I don't eat this dog food, so I kicked it over!"

    "Ah, the picture of Xiaozhu sitting on the grass looking at the camera is so beautiful. He The fountain and cherry blossom trees in the back are so beautiful, what scenic spot is it in?"

    Feng Jingbo smiled and replied, "That's the small yard at home."

    This reply made the comment area explode!

    There is a beautiful flower bed behind the fountain, and the flower bed is followed by a tender green grass. The stretches of grass are wide enough to play golf on. The edge of the grass is surrounded by rows of cherry blossom trees, and the pink petals form an ocean.

    "Small yard... I looked at my kennel and hugged my poor self silently."

    "If I were with a rich man, I would still do a shit job! Xiaozhu's schedule is so full, she is so dedicated! "

    The marketing account likes to mess with black people, and Lin Xiaozhu's old attack jumped out to clarify. He is obviously a legal husband, but he has to say that he is a godfather. The moisture of other black materials is completely unimaginable..."

    Liu Feng asked for foreign aid When they arrived, they finally crushed the navy from all sides. In addition, the "evidence" presented by the other party was too weak, and they were also destroyed one by one.

    The direction of things finally changed...

    At this time, at the Feng family's dining table.

    "Uh, I'm so full." Lin Xiaozhu patted his belly and hiccupped with satisfaction.

    "Old Gong, are you playing on your phone? What's going on recently?" A

    bunch of people are watching you, silly bamboo shoots.

    "Someone on Weibo hacked you, I'll have someone deal with it." Feng Jingbo laughed. They were there to help Xiaozhu deal with the bad guys, but Xiaozhu didn't even notice the danger at all.

    Lin Xiaozhu frowned: "It's here again, there's no end to it." It's

    not good to be a star...

    At this moment, Xiaozhu doesn't know that Lao Gong is showing a wave of affection behind his back.

    "Don't worry, you just have to be heartless or you can handle other old attacks for you." Feng Jingbo took the man into his arms and coaxed.

    Xiaozhu's skills are all about singing, and he is not as good as others when it comes to conspiracy. However, he did not dislike it.

    "Heartless?" Lin Xiaozhu blinked, "Because you took my heart and my lungs out, so you took all my heart and my lungs away?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 72 6
OFFLINE READING NOT MINE Author: Shan Shaner Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-14 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 55 In...
15.8K 248 29
Author: Fish in the Rain Category: Online Games Science Fiction https://m.shubaow.net/16/16401/ Your sister, don't you want to be so sad that you can...
52K 1.1K 67
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 且拂 Author: Qie Fu Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-05-26 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 103 Tex...
28.4K 565 22
https://m.shubaow.net/58/58393/ Author: water of fish Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-08-29 Latest: Chapter 100 Consummation (End of Full Te...