(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 55

225 7 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 55 Write the name in my heart

    Lin Xiaozhu took a step forward and was about to run over and threw himself into Feng Jingbo's arms.

    His footsteps stopped quickly, and he touched his nose in embarrassment.

    He is really stupid. He is still filming, how can he expose it?

    Lin Xiaozhu endured the small desire in his heart and insisted on filming.

    After a short break, filming continued.

    Qian Shao made a mistake just because it was too unexpected. After all, any outstanding candidate finds that the legendary transfer student who scored zero in the test actually got a perfect score. Can he not be surprised?

    After adjusting the state, Qian Shao's acting skills returned to normal. It is also funny, the two sides who are incompatible with each other play completely antagonistic roles in the play.

    Lin Xiaozhu doesn't even need to get into the play, as long as the performance is OK.

    Feng Jingbo thought that the waiting time would be extraordinarily long, but he didn't expect that you would enjoy watching The Little Wife act with relish.

    When the director shouted "finish work", he still had a feeling of unfinished business.

    "Lin Xiaozhu, your fans are coming to see you."

    Where are the fans, it's clearly his old attack!

    Lin Xiaozhu suppressed his excitement and walked over slowly step by step.

    God knows how much he wants to rush over! He really wants to be old-fashioned~

    "Hello. Thank you for liking me. I will work harder in a while to bring you more good songs." Lin Xiaozhu smiled slightly, and wrote a line to meet fans written by his agent. Word by word.

    Lin Xiaozhu was so nervous that his palms were sweating, for fear that others would see something wrong.

    Trust me, this is my fan, not me!

    However, Lin Xiaozhu's acting skills are really not that good. When everyone saw him receiving fans, they were very cautious.

    However, everyone didn't take it to heart, thinking that his temperament was originally so shy.

    "You, do you want an autograph? I'll give you your autograph." Lin Xiaozhu became more and more nervous, and he was a little stumped when he said it.

    "Okay." Feng Jingbo replied casually.

    After speaking, he remembered that he didn't bring any pen and paper. After all, he is not a fan who came to visit the class, how could he bring such a thing?

    This time, Feng Jingbo was also nervous. However, because of the mask, no one found his abnormality.

    Liu Feng watched from the side, feeling extremely nervous. After being an agent for many years, his mind turned fast.

    "Xiaozhu, don't be stunned. The fans want you to sign his clothes." Sign on his

    clothes?

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned, staring blankly at the white casual top that Feng Jingbo was wearing.

    "Well. I admire you very much, and I hope you can sign it for me." Feng Jingbo's eyes lit up, and he saw a needle.

    Lin Xiaozhu was having a hard time riding a tiger, so he could only stutter and say, "You, where do you want to sign?"

    "Just here on the chest." Feng Jingbo pointed to the position of his heart and smiled.

    On my heart, write your name.

    Because of the mask, Lin Xiaozhu couldn't see Feng Jingbo's expression. Therefore, he can't guess whether his old attack is deliberately doing things, or just to better play the identity of a fan.

    Signing on the chest, is it really not too ambiguous?

    Lin Xiaozhu hesitated a little, looked back and looked at Liu Feng at a loss.

    Brother Liu is a professional and knows how to deal with problems between idols and fans. Listen to him, that's right!

    Liu Feng was in a complicated mood and was in a dilemma.

    Such an ambiguous choice should have been rejected. But is that a fan? That is Xiaozhu's old attack, and it is the boss of his company!

    If the boss wants to eat meat, can the employee propose to let the boss eat the grass?

    "Sign it, it's just a harmless joke." Liu Feng decided to sell Lin Xiaozhu with a cruel heart.

    Lin Xiaozhu nodded, took the pen from the assistant's hand, and signed it seriously on the shirt.

    "The fabric of this dress is a bit slippery. Can I tighten your clothes with my hands before signing?" Lin Xiaozhu frowned slightly, distressed.

    "Of course." Feng Jingbo couldn't help laughing.

    The fabric of the shirt was taut, faintly outlines the traces of the strong muscles inside.

    Lin Xiaozhu's ears turned red, and, patiently shy, he slowly signed his name on the other person's chest.

    Ahhh, so shy. What's the difference between this and a male dog peeing on the ground?

    "Thank you idol. I will always support you and follow you for a lifetime." Feng Jingbo teased.

    Lin Xiaozhu's face turned red, and his eyes flickered uncertainly.

    "I, I still want to film. You'd better go home quickly, don't delay your work."

    "Okay, thank you idol for your concern.

    " Going blind!

    However, the crew was so busy that they didn't pay much attention to them at all.

    ——In

    the next few days, Lin Xiaozhu worked hard to film.

    After all, Lin Xiaozhu is one of the roles that investors attach more importance to, and Shao Qian has to give that investor a face. Even if he doesn't deal with Lin Xiaozhu, he won't go too far.

    But for Hu Li, an assistant director with no background, it's different.

    Lin Xiaozhu saw it in his eyes, anxious in his heart.

    He hid in the lounge and secretly called Lao Gong.

    "Old Gong, there is a man in our crew who is very bad and deliberately bullies my friend. Can you help him?"

    "Of course you can. You are my friend. I love Wujiwu, so I will naturally take action.

    " After for a while: "I'm not a crow, I'm a bamboo shoot."

    "Okay, then I love bamboo shoots and foxes." On the other end of the phone, Feng Jingbo was smiling.

    Lin Xiaozhu finally felt relieved, hung up the phone and went out to film.

    ——At

    the same time, in the box of a high-end restaurant in the city center.

    President Wu's fingers tapped again and again on the table, and there was an indelible shadow in his eyes.

    "How do you do things? I provoked the fool named Qian to find fault, and let you investigate secretly for so long, and there is no news at all?"

    The man looked embarrassed: "According to our investigation, up to now, Hu Li was arrested. After all kinds of bullying, there is no abnormal behavior. He may not be a monster, so he never used his spiritual power to teach his enemies."

    "This is a bunch of trash!"

    Mr. Wu scolded, "If you find him If there are no goblins, what am I spending so much money on to hire you? If you hadn't told me at the beginning that you had information about goblins, I would have agreed to throw money at it?"

    "This is an accident. We will look for other goblins as soon as possible. "..."

    "I'll give you another month, either find a goblin and give me the information. Or..." Mr. Wu sneered and didn't say it clearly.

    The heart also sank.

    "Although we ruled out Hu Li as a goblin, we have made a new discovery. Hu Li has a friend who is probably a goblin, but his identity is a bit tricky..."

    "Who?" Mr. Wu's eyes suddenly lit up.

    "Lin Xiaozhu, the partner of the current president of Feng's Group. According to the gossip, he used to grow himself in a flowerpot. Do you think he is human?"

    ——Hu

    Li instructed the staff and arranged the scene.

    He was so tired and sweaty that he was about to doubt his life.

    "Hu Li, drink water." Lin Xiaozhu, a caring friend, handed over the drink.

    "Thank you Xiaozhu." Hu Li took two sips, frowned, and pulled Lin Xiaozhu to a corner to whisper.

    "Xiaozhu, do you feel like someone has been watching us secretly recently?"

    Lin Xiaozhu scratched his head: "Since my comeback exploded, people are watching me wherever I go. Could it be that you stayed with me? Being together, tired by me?"

    "Maybe. I always have a feeling of unease lately, much like the feeling of being targeted by wolves in the woods before. I am a little scared, afraid that I will be caught by Some people with bad intentions were arrested."

    "I have bodyguards, I will lend them to you." Lin Xiaozhu patted his chest, showing great loyalty.

    "No. Maybe I'm suspicious." Hu Li smiled and refused.

    After that, Hu Li really didn't feel that strange snooping anymore, and then he forgot about it.

    How did he know that the black hand behind the scenes had already targeted Lin Xiaozhu.

    Now is the end of the law, the number of fairies is very small, and there are very few real Taoist priests. The demon catchers who make a living by catching goblins are almost extinct. Too many liars got together, and it took a lot of effort for President Wu to finally find a demon catcher.

    After the goblin transforms, the demonic energy will automatically hide and become no different from ordinary people. Only when the demon master spends his spiritual energy to open his eyes can he see the true identity of the opponent.

    Kaitianyan consumes a lot of energy, and the demon master will not easily take action. Therefore, President Wu needs to send someone to investigate, confirm the target and then let the master play.

    The crew invested by Mr. Wu is next door to the "Young Us" crew, and they often meet with Lin Xiaozhu. The demon catcher approached Lin Xiaozhu with ease, and checked his identity.

    A bamboo shoot demon with five hundred years of Taoism!

    When President Wu got the news, he almost went crazy.

    Bamboo shoots that have not yet been transformed have such great effects, what about after transformation?

    President Wu's heart was surging, and his ambition almost burst out.

    Even if Lin Xiaozhu stood behind the powerful Feng family, he couldn't compare with a small family like him at all, and he couldn't restrain the desire in his heart.

    This is like the hugely profitable poppy, poppy, and flower industries, although it is a death sentence, but there are still outlaws taking risks.

    ——On

    this day, the crew was as usual.

    There is no major disturbance, but some people's small actions are more annoying than flies.

    "The layout of this restaurant is too bad!" Qian Shao grabbed the tablecloth, rolled it into a ball, and threw it on Hu Li's face.

    "I can't believe that you have been in the director industry for so many years. You take a pink tablecloth and call it a tablecloth for a lovers restaurant? This thing looks like a food stall..."

    One less money Although Hu Li was very angry, he couldn't do anything about it.

    Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips and secretly squeezed his fist.

    Didn't Lao Gong promise to help, when will it be...

    Qian Shao was still cursing, and soon his phone rang.

    Hu Li put away the tablecloth resignedly and asked someone to buy another one.

    He never expected that after Qian Shao left, his meanness had changed when he came back.

    "Assistant Director Hu, why did you throw the tablecloth just now? I think it's pretty good. The small county couple's restaurant will definitely not be particularly high-end. This tablecloth fits the plot..."

    Not only Hu Li, but everyone else was stunned.

    Was Shao Qian wearing something strange?

    After all, he is short-tempered and loves to do things, which is the impression of Qian Shao. He suddenly became so considerate that he almost knelt down and licked it. This scene... It's really scary.

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled brightly, squeezed Hu Li's hand, and gave him a wink.

    Hu Li suddenly realized.

    It turned out to be the hand of this little goblin!

    Qian Shao was very worried when he saw Lin Xiaozhu's small movements. Could it be that Lin Xiaozhu was implying Hu Li to let Hu Li take care of himself?

    The wind direction of the crew changed day by day. Originally, there was little money every day, and I didn't dare to put a fart. And Hu Li has also become a powerful figure in the eyes of everyone.

    Hu Li didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and silently looked at his friend who was studying the script.

    He is not a big man with a backing, but his little friend...

    and even more, he ran to wink at Lin Xiaozhu.

    "Hu Li has a lot of backers, Xiaozhu, why don't you have a good chat with Hu Li. If you let Hu Li lead the way and give you a big resource, you will definitely be more popular than you are now."

    Lin Xiaozhu's mouth twitched, almost unable to maintain it. Smile.

    No, it's me who doesn't want Lao Gong to abuse his private rights...

    The author has something to say: Someone: "Let Hu Li help you hook up with big people!"

    Feng Jingbo: "Welcome to hook up~ Free kidney function health care services~"

    Lin Xiaozhu: "...No."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 144 17
At the same time, after being a cannon fodder male supporting role in three books Author: Yue Luo Guan Shan Genre: Horror Mystery Status: Finished La...
4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.8K 66 51
Author: 公子尋歡 Raw Link: https://czbooks.net/n/cpmp3ji In order to get rid of poverty in my previous life, Dai Yao used everything to the extreme, and...