(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

Da Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 32

536 20 0
Da Darkknight123457

Chapter 32 After the incident, coax people [Catch bugs]

    At noon the next day, the sun was shining brightly, illuminating a bright part of the house.

    The person on the bed was still sleeping soundly, apparently exhausted last night.

    After an unknown amount of time, Lin Xiaozhu's eyelashes trembled slightly and slowly opened his eyes.

    His mind was still chaotic, not very clear.

    He moved his body unconsciously, and in the next second, a sore feeling spread throughout his body, ecstasy.

    Lin Xiaozhu took a deep breath, and the memories of last night flooded into his mind again.

    Because of the wrong perception, since he got married, he has accompanied Lao Gong to watch a lot of pornographic films. In the film, Xiaoshou always enjoys it, but last night...

    fart, it's all a lie, it hurts him!

    Lin Xiaozhu grasped the quilt tightly and buried most of his face in it, revealing only a pair of black slate eyes.

    Next to him, Feng Jingbo looked satisfied and refreshed, completely different from Lin Xiaozhu's state.

    Seeing that Lin Xiaozhu was finally clear, he leaned over and raised his hand to gently brush the broken hair on Lin Xiaozhu's forehead.

    "Xiaozhu, are you tired? Would you like to take a little more rest?"

    "I'm so tired." Lin Xiaozhu's voice was muffled, and he couldn't be more wronged.

    "Old Gong, I clearly told you to stop last night, why did you stop and bully me even more?!"

    Lin Xiaozhu's deer-like eyes were filled with a thin mist, and he looked straight at him. , with silent condemnation. The corners of his eyes were red, the aftermath of being bullied so badly last night that he cried out.

    Feng Jingbo coughed: "It's my fault, I couldn't control myself."

    No way, Xiaozhu is too cute.

    Xiaozhu always liked to take him to watch pornographic films before, he couldn't remember how many times he took cold showers, the feeling can only be described as ecstasy.

    "Fortunately, my work has been completed. It's okay not to go to the company, otherwise..."

    Lin Xiaozhu felt aggrieved, don't overdo it, and get angry with Feng Jingbo.

    "Lao Gong, if you go too far next time, I'll ignore you."

    "Xiaozhu, some things are hard to control." Feng Jingbo couldn't help laughing.

    Thinking of Xiaozhu's pitiful cry of no last night, Feng Jingbo felt that his heart became hot again.

    His deep eyes stared straight at Lin Xiaozhu, and he reacted uncontrollably.

    "Don't pull my quilt."

    Lin Xiaozhu turned his head angrily with his cheeks bulging. When he turned his head, Lin Xiaozhu was stunned.

    Feng Jingbo's hands were on the soft quilt, and he didn't make any pulling movements.

    However, in the middle of the bed, a hill quietly formed.

    Now Lin Xiaozhu is no longer the simple stupid bamboo shoot he used to be. Not only has he read all the

    porn, he has also been turned over and over again... In this situation, if he still doesn't understand it, then he's a ghost!

    Lin Xiaozhu looked shocked, raised his hand in disbelief, his fingers pointing at Feng Jingbo were still shaking.

    "You, you... a beast!" Lin Xiaozhu trembled and complained.

    He was in a panic. The picture of being bullied last night is still vivid in my mind, and the pain and discomfort of the body can't be ignored...

    He really doesn't want to do it again, he can't do it!

    Lin Xiaozhu wanted to cry without tears.

    No wonder others say that the rich and powerful are not easy to get along with, he feels that he is about to become a scrapped bamboo pole.

    He would rather be moved to the construction site to build a mountain and contribute to the construction cause than to be tossed and turned all day long!

    "Xiaozhu, I..."

    Lin Xiaozhu looked panicked, like a deer hiding from hunters in the jungle.

    He didn't care about his sore body, struggling to escape.

    "I don't want to..."

    "I just wanted to say, I'm going to take a cold shower." Feng Jingbo reached out and dragged Lin Xiaozhu back to the bed.

    He covered Lin Xiaozhu with a quilt and whispered, "Take a good rest, I won't touch you again today, don't worry. Last night, I was too much."

    "You know it's too much, but you still refuse to promise me not to do it again next time. What?" Lin Xiaozhu muttered.

    The two were so close, although Lin Xiaozhu's muttering was not loud, Feng Jingbo still heard it clearly.

    Feng Jingbo felt guilty, coughed and slipped silently to the bathroom.

    Lin Xiaozhu has a flat mouth.

    In the past, Lao Gong treated him well, so he wouldn't bully him like this. The old attack has changed...

    Lin Xiaozhu picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table and talked to his friend Hu Li about his pain.

    [I can't live through this day, and when I think about it until I get pregnant with Xiaozhu, I feel a pain in my butt. 】

    Hu Li: "..." It's

    been almost three months since they got married, and Feng Jingbo just had his first meal? They sleep in the same bed every day, but until now, there are ghosts if they are not "perverted"!

    [When Xiaosun is born, after I give Xiaosun to my grandfather, I will go home to practice and forget about it. Human society is terrible, I can't stay any longer, QAQ! ]

    Hu Li smiled secretly: "Okay, you are my best friend, no matter what you do, I will support you."

    Lin Xiaozhu's heart calmed down a little, and he chatted with Hu Li for a while.

    Lin Xiaozhu was lying on the bed for a long time last night. finally got up.

    Because of Feng Jingbo's explanation, the kitchen was replaced with a light diet.

    On the table covered with delicate tablecloth, there is a pot of steaming porridge, which looks very delicious.

    Lin Xiaozhu glanced at it, and her mood, which was not very good, plummeted.

    "I hate eating porridge the most. I used to be like this when I was sick. I drank porridge every day." Lin Xiaozhu took the spoon and stirred the porridge boredly.

    "Let's just eat a meal of porridge..." Feng Jingbo saw Lin Xiaozhu's brows furrowed, and changed his way of comforting, "Old Gong feed you, okay?"

    Feng Jingbo took Lin Xiaozhu's bowl and gently He blew it on the ground and handed it to Lin Xiaozhu's mouth.

    There was a mist in Lin Xiaozhu's eyes, and he felt wronged: "I'm obviously not sick, why do I still drink porridge?"

    "It's your first time, and you're weak, so it's safer to eat something light." Feng Jingbo said , the pictures of those blushing heartbeats automatically appeared in my mind.

    He cleared his throat and calmed down: "Good boy, let's eat this porridge."

    "It's all your fault." Lin Xiaozhu opened his mouth reluctantly.

    If you can check the favorability, then since the two returned to the bedroom last night, Lin Xiaozhu's favorability toward Feng Jingbo has definitely been falling, and it is about to fall below the critical value.

    Feng Jingbo didn't dare to say anything more, lest he hit Lin Xiaozhu's dead end and make people angry.

    The two finished the porridge quietly, and the atmosphere was unbelievably stiff.

    ——After

    eating the porridge, Lin Xiaozhu lay on the sofa by himself and played with his mobile phone, completely ignoring Feng Jingbo.

    Last night, this couple was clearly yours, but in a blink of an eye, the day changed.

    Although the servants didn't know what happened, they were all alert, watching their noses and hearts, and pretending to be dead silently.

    Feng Jingbo knew that Lin Xiaozhu was angry. He walked up to Lin Xiaozhu and peeped at the phone screen.

    What is Xiaozhu watching to pass the time? He chatted with Xiaozhu along this topic, maybe he could take the opportunity to make Xiaozhu happy and reconcile with Xiaozhu.

    What is displayed on the screen of the mobile phone is the search results page of the browser: the complete list of jokes.

    Lin Xiaozhu poked into one of the links and watched it for a while. He kept his face straight, as if he was reading some serious literature.

    Xiaozhu is still sulking.

    Feng Jingbo felt a headache.

    Even jokes can't make Xiaozhu laugh... Can he really make Xiaozhu laugh and let go of the past?

    Feng Jingbo thought for a moment and gave up the awkward chat.

    He pondered for a while, then turned and went downstairs. Half an hour later, he walked down again and took the initiative to hug Lin Xiaozhu.

    Lin Xiaozhu was like an offended little hedgehog, the thorns on his body were about to stand up. He slapped Feng Jingbo's hand desperately: "You let go, let go!"

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    He felt that he was not coaxing a little wife, but a domestic violence against a good family man...

    "Xiao Bamboo, don't be afraid. I don't mean anything else, I'm upstairs and I've prepared a surprise for you."

    Hearing the sound, Lin Xiaozhu finally calmed down.

    It's just not that kind of thing... Although it is inevitable to make small bamboo shoots, he also needs to rest for a while.

    ——In

    the spacious and bright bedroom, the huge floor-to-ceiling windows are open.

    The sun slanted into the house, and in the middle of the bright light, there was a huge flower pot.

    This is the flower pot that Lin Xiaozhu told the housekeeper to buy. He had performed planting himself in the courtyard before.

    "I asked the housekeeper to buy a custom soil. The soil is the most suitable for bamboo. It also contains the nutrients needed by bamboo and bamboo shoots, and the nutritional ratio is balanced..."

    This was prepared by him before, but Xiaozhu was busy making songs and didn't have time to bask in the sun, so he didn't use it.

    Unexpectedly, it can be used to coax Xiaozhu right now.

    The best service of personal customization... I have to say, Lin Xiaozhu is very moved. His eyes were burning, staring intently at the soil in the pot.

    He took a deep breath, stepped into the basin, and tasted it carefully.

    The smell of this fresh earth...so good!

    Lin Xiaozhu swallowed, "Well, then, then I will forgive you once."

    Feng Jingbo chuckled, crouched down, and helped Lin Xiaozhu take off his shoes and socks.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't wait to step into the flowerpot and plant himself. In the soil, his roots stretched out, absorbing the nutrients in the soil to the fullest.

    Go go go go... it's delicious!

    The corners of Lin Xiaozhu's mouth rose, and his eyes narrowed comfortably.

    Seeing that Lin Xiaozhu finally smiled, Feng Jingbo breathed a sigh of relief.

    It's good for Xiaozhu to be happy.

    Otherwise, Xiaozhu is hiding from him every day, how will he live?

    Lin Xiaozhu happily basked in the sun, and felt that Feng Jingbo, who was beside him, also became pleasing to the eye.

    "Old Gong, I didn't say it, you really went too far last night."

    Feng Jingbo listened to the lecture silently: "Xiaozhu, you used to tease me in various ways. I thought..."

    Lin Xiaozhu blushed, his eyes Flickering.

    "Also, Grandpa pulled me aside last night and asked about the progress. I'm also impatient... If you can't stand it, then we can take it slow and drag it on for a few more months..."

    Do it again How many months?

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes darkened. He's going to die!

    "Forget it, let's fight quickly." Lin Xiaozhu gritted his teeth.

    Feng Jingbo sneered: "Okay. I will try my best to let Grandpa receive the good news as soon as possible. If you are not feeling well, it will be fine tomorrow. How about the day after tomorrow?

    " What tricks?" Lin Xiaozhu felt a dull pain in his butt.

    I want to end it quickly, but I am afraid... who can understand this tangled mood?

    "No, we've seen a lot of tricks. And..." Feng Jingbo smiled meaningfully, "Didn't you recommend me a lot of tricks before?"

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes darkened and he almost fainted.

    It's the first field battle, you rich people really know how to play...

    Lao Gong, don't you want to take a mandarin duck bath with me?

    How many holes has he dug for himself!

    The author has something to say: One night later,

    Feng Jingbo in the same bed with a different dream: "Xiaozhu, Lao Gong loves you the most."

    Lin Xiaozhu: "Run away after giving birth to the young shoots!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

51.9K 1.6K 89
https://m.shubaow.net/213/213531_1/#all Author: draw a circle Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-09-18 Latest: Chapter 89 The Real World (End) ...
33.6K 636 68
Author: Shaoyu/少予 Category: Tanmei fiction Status: 69 chapter Shu Ran listened to a story about an educated youth before going to bed. When a certain...
13.2K 167 8
https://m.shubaow.net/134/134471/ Author: Xi Meng Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-06-28 Latest: Chapter 79 Neptune's Scholar & Scumbag (End) B...
15.8K 248 29
Author: Fish in the Rain Category: Online Games Science Fiction https://m.shubaow.net/16/16401/ Your sister, don't you want to be so sad that you can...