(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 29

498 14 3
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 29 Birthday

    The dining room suddenly fell silent, and the air seemed to freeze.

    Feng Jingbo held the chopsticks tightly in his hands, his thin lips pursed tightly, and his whole body was on the verge of eruption. However, when he touched Lin Xiaozhu's pure gaze, he couldn't say a single word.

    It's totally fucked up!

    In the past, Feng Jingbo was always full of smiles, so gentle and intoxicating.

    Seeing this battle, Lin Xiaozhu panicked and swallowed in fear.

    "Old, old attack, I know this may hurt your male self-esteem a bit, but I am also for your own good. We have been married for more than two months, and I am still not pregnant. There must be something wrong.

    " Feng Jingbo couldn't help but feel guilty about this topic.

    He took a deep breath, and the sins he committed will be repaid sooner or later!

    "Xiaozhu, what you said is right, there must be something wrong. I will study it, you wait for my good news."

    Lin Xiaozhu rolled his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

    He raised his butt slightly, pulled the chair back, and gave himself an escape route.

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    Is he that scary?

    "Old, old gong, why don't you go to the hospital for an examination. You are not a doctor, and some things can't be found without examination."

    Lin Xiaozhu's voice was trembling, and one of his legs had already reached the chair. the edge of.

    Once Feng Jingbo got angry, he would immediately jump up and run away.

    What if the newlywed wife firmly believes that there is something wrong with her?

    If someone else persuaded him to go for a male examination, he would have been beaten to death by Feng Jingbo. He was a fish in water in the mall, and he was able to do it with ease. Even if he looked gentle, it would be hiding his fiercest side.

    Lin Xiaozhu tilted his head and looked at Feng Jingbo's expression seriously. Seeing that he never got angry, Lin Xiaozhu finally gained some confidence.

    He stood up, slipped to Feng Jingbo's side, stretched out his arms and hugged Feng Jingbo.

    "Old Gong, you are the best, promise me."

    Feng Jingbo was silent for a long time, and finally sighed: "Okay, I promise you. However, I have a condition."

    "Condition? You say." Lin Xiaozhu He swallowed, a little scared.

    Feng Jingbo stretched out his arm and directly hugged the person into his arms: "Xiaozhu, I want to kiss you."

    "...Okay," Lin Xiaozhu obediently closed his eyes.

    Relying on his own thick skin, Feng Jingbo got a few more kisses. The day after tomorrow is a birthday party. In the future, what he pursues is not just a kiss.

    "Xiaozhu, I think my body is fine. Before the report comes out, I will find out the reason. You don't have to worry too much, I will work hard to get you pregnant."

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled brightly: "Well, Lao Gong, come on. Oh."

    Feng Jingbo smiled and said meaningfully: "Well, I'll work hard."

    Lin Xiaozhu, who has a mobile phone to dominate the world, still doesn't know what this means. He simply smiled happily, and all that came to his mind were the appearance of small bamboo shoots, completely unaware that the danger was approaching.

    ——After

    the meal, Feng Jingbo packed his things and went out without stopping.

    "Xiaozhu, I'm going to the hospital for a physical examination. You're tired too. Rest at home."

    "Well, Lao Gong, do you really need me to accompany you?" Lin Xiaozhu asked with his head tilted, his face full of concern color.

    "No. You're going to record a dance MV tomorrow, so take a good rest today."

    "Okay."

    Although Lin Xiaozhu really wanted to accompany Feng Jingbo, he wanted to do his best to record the MV and give Feng Jingbo the most perfect work.

    After Feng Jingbo left, Lin Xiaozhu was not idle. He silently watched his previous dance videos and practiced two or three more times. If he wasn't worried that he was exhausted and didn't have the strength to jump tomorrow, he would still want to practice more than a dozen times!

    On the other end, Feng Jingbo got into the car with a briefcase.

    "Go to the company." Feng Jingbo took out his mobile phone and called the family doctor, "Give me a fake examination report..."

    He directly turned on the computer and began to deal with the company. His handsome face was sinking like water, and he was obviously not in a good mood. Talking to him about the company's subordinates through video, everyone is afraid, for fear of touching his bad head.

    ——The

    next day, Lin Xiaozhu went to record the dance MV.

    Lin Xiaozhu has been practicing this dance for over a month. Even if he has no dance skills, but repeating the same movement hundreds of times, he still looks the same.

    On the stage, he sang and danced, full of energy. A few movements are even more provocative, and they are completely different from the simple bamboo shoots before.

    Liu Feng sat aside and watched the recording process quietly.

    Xiaozhu's song will definitely become popular!

    Lin Xiaozhu didn't have much professionalism. After he made this gift for Lao Gong, he was paralyzed on his seat like a salted fish.

    After the dance MV is recorded, the next step is the work of the production team. Two weeks later, their 12 new songs will be posted on the website for the next round of competition.

    During the free time, Lin Xiaozhu can take a good rest.

    Others will take advantage of their spare time to take endorsement ads, but Lin Xiaozhu has no such option at all. Who made him still confused now? However, he may not be able to be so free in the future.

    "Brother Liu, dancing is really hard!" Lin Xiaozhu was drinking mineral water, but still felt that his mouth was dry and not enough.

    Liu Feng smiled and said, "What's not to do with hard work? When you see the finished product, you will feel that everything is worth it.

    "Well. "Lin Xiaozhu nodded, and there was a little star in his eyes.

    "Old Gong is so good to me, the only thing I can repay him is to make a song for him." I just don't know if he will like it..." Lin Xiaozhu was a little tangled.

    After all, Lao Gong has no shortage of money, and he can spend money to make others tailor-made songs. At his level, can he really get into Lao Gong's discernment?

    Liu Feng is about to I was suffocated by this dog food: "The ceremony is light and affectionate, your song, your old gong will definitely like it. "

    I hope he likes the song, not Wujiwu." Lin Xiaozhu clasped his fingers nervously.

    Liu Feng said he didn't want to understand such a beautiful love.

    "I'm going to your birthday party tomorrow, is there anything I should pay attention to?" "Liu Feng is a little nervous.

    Xiaozhu is a powerful man in the family. He used to know a few more people. It's just that rich people have more rules, so he needs to pay more attention.

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned for a second: "There are no rules in our family. Just come. The old attack has always been very enthusiastic in hospitality. "

    Liu Feng is still a little uneasy.

    Speaking of which, who is Xiaozhu's husband? Someone with a similar name to Feng Jingbo? For

    example: Feng Jingbo?

    ——In the

    villa, the family doctor is sitting in front of the computer, Seriously... fake case!

    He picked up the coffee on the left and took a sip: "Ah, the water in the giants is really too deep! "A

    long, long time ago, he just entered the Feng family as a family doctor. At that time, he was worried about the depth of the wealthy family, and he was going to rise and fall in it, and it was estimated that it would be very hard.

    However, after he joined the job, he found that the Feng family had nothing to do with it and lived a very leisurely life. Thinking of the previous brain supplement, his face was going to be swollen. But now...he was slapped in the face again!

    "Who asked Mr. Feng to do the physical examination report, or it is specifically for male reproductive function." The doctor muttered to himself.

    He first thought of Mr. Feng, but he quickly rejected the idea. Then, he thought of Lin Xiaozhu...

    "The young lady is beautiful and cute, and she is not lethal. I didn't expect to be a witch. Let President Feng do the inspection report and still not be beaten to death. It is estimated that he is the only one." The doctor shook his head and sighed. , working silently.

    In the future, no matter what, you must not provoke the young lady!

    ===

    The birthday party is coming, and the servants in the villa are busy. They were busy, putting on decorations and coordinating temporary workers such as cooks.

    The housekeeper was too busy to walk around the villa all day.

    At night, all work stopped. Lin Xiaozhu was lying on the bed quietly, like a little angel.

    Feng Jingbo stretched out his hand and traced his face in the air, the smile on the corner of his lips slowly rising.

    Go to sleep.

    After all, tomorrow night, you won't have time to rest, it's time to take a good rest while you have time.

    The next day, the housekeeper continued to decorate the villa and finally finished the work at noon.

    The European-style villa was embellished with various exquisite ornaments and turned into a sea of ​​pink. This villa is filled with a cheerful atmosphere, and the air seems to have the sour smell of love.

    Lin Xiaozhu wandered around, admiring the view of the villa.

    Feng Jingbo followed behind him, quietly accompanying him.

    "Xiaozhu, what do you think, do you like it?"

    "emmm..." Lin Xiaozhu frowned slightly, his expression a little tangled.

    He stretched out his hand and gently poked the pink balloon on the wall: "It's beautiful to look good. But, Lao Gong. Don't you think this pink set is too girlish?"

    Feng Jingbo smiled slightly: "It's me who didn't think much about it. Then for the next birthday party, let's change the color, okay?"

    Confession, of course, it was pink.

    Lin Xiaozhu suddenly remembered that although the person running around was the housekeeper, the birthday party this time was arranged by Lao Gong.

    Realizing that he had said something wrong, Lin Xiaozhu immediately made amends and relieved his old attack.

    "However, pink is very pretty. Lao Gong, I like the arrangement this time, thanks for your hard work."

    Feng Jingbo warmed his heart, took Lin Xiaozhu's hand, and lightly placed a small drop on the back of his hand. kiss.

    "Xiaozhu, you are so sweet, I can't control it."

    Lin Xiaozhu looked blank: "What?"

    "Nothing." Feng Jingbo raised his hand and glanced at his watch, "It's 5 o'clock, the guests will arrive at 6 o'clock. Let's go upstairs and change clothes."

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu just walked back to the company to check the progress of the song.

    This clothes will inevitably be stained with dust, and it is rare to have a birthday, so it is necessary to change into clean and beautiful clothes.

    Lin Xiaozhu ran upstairs, opened the closet, and thought carefully.

    emmm...Which one is better to wear? so tangled.

    "Xiaozhu, I made you new clothes."

    Feng Jingbo opened the cabinet and took out two boxes of the same size.

    Lin Xiaozhu leaned over and lifted the lid of the box.

    In a black ribbon velvet box lies a white handmade custom suit. The suit is embroidered with gold and silver two-color silk threads in a simple yet fashionable pattern. The fabric is smooth and soft, and feels very comfortable.

    "What a beautiful dress." Lin Xiaozhu picked up the dress and shook.

    Only then did he realize that there was a whole set of clothes in the box, including the top, pants and socks.

    "Hey, I thought the pants were in another box. What's in the other box?" Lin Xiaozhu tilted his head and looked at the box in confusion.

    A tie clip? Looking at the size of the box, it doesn't look like it.

    The author has something to say: Feng Jingbo: "It's my birthday, hehe~"

    Lin Xiaozhu: "It's the first time someone has held a birthday party for me, I'm happy."

    ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 167 8
https://m.shubaow.net/134/134471/ Author: Xi Meng Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-06-28 Latest: Chapter 79 Neptune's Scholar & Scumbag (End) B...
1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 66.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
33.6K 636 68
Author: Shaoyu/ε°‘δΊˆ Category: Tanmei fiction Status: 69 chapter Shu Ran listened to a story about an educated youth before going to bed. When a certain...