(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 27

487 15 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 27 Games with j and b words

    Lin Xiaozhu knew that Lao Gong was very busy, and he had long accepted the fact that Lao Gong could not be there.

    But in his heart, he was still looking forward to it. Rather than watching the edited video, he hoped that Lao Gong could see him standing on the stage.

    When Feng Jingbo saw a certain bamboo shoot, he was going crazy with joy, and the corners of his lips raised unconsciously. He raised his hand and waved it gently like the rest of the audience.

    The chief director of the program, who was watching closely and coordinating the overall situation in the backstage monitoring room, had seen Feng Jingbo before, and when he saw this move, he couldn't help but gasp.

    "Cameragrapher, there is a particularly handsome male audience member in the first row. That's a big man. He doesn't fall in love with the show, so don't take him."

    ——On

    stage, with Sun Yuanfeng as the core, he was naturally the first person to speak.

    In order to exclude dissidents, he uses makeup artists to do things, which is disgusting. But he is not stupid, he is a rubbish in front of people, but he pretends to look like a person in front of people.

    He spoke witty and interesting, made the audience laugh, and quickly mobilized the atmosphere of the scene. I have to say that although he is not good, his business ability is still good.

    The male host was joking and introducing sales to the audience.

    "Xingyao Entertainment has really made a lot of money this time. These 12 little brothers will bring you very nice songs. You are welcome to visit the XX website to listen to the songs and vote, and call for the little brothers~" the

    hostess asked: " You just said that you have invested the money, so what is the difference between the song production this time and the past?"

    "You asked the point. In order to produce the best songs, Xingyao Entertainment also dispatched Lin Feiyulin. The master is in charge of the guidance. And we also invited him to the scene today." The male host raised his hand, facing the center of the stage, "Welcome to Master Lin!" Lin

    Feiyu became famous at a young age and has many fans. Even if you are not a fan of him, you have heard his songs.

    As soon as he appeared on the stage, he immediately caused a sensation. That battle was much more sensational than when 12 singers took the stage.

    Lin Feiyu walked over step by step and greeted everyone.

    12 singers bowed and said hello.

    So...Lin Feiyu looked at the beautiful and lovely president's wife just like everyone else, bowed slightly, and respectfully shouted: "Hello, Master Lin." Lin

    Feiyu: "..."

    No, I don't dare to do it.

    "Hello everyone." Lin Feiyu smiled, turning his eyes to the auditorium, and then sharp-eyed he saw a familiar figure.

    A few days ago, he ran to the other party's house every day to make up lessons for the other party's little wife. This face, he will never forget it!

    Being stared at by the boss at work is good, very sour...

    Everyone has gathered, and the host will chat with them. Lin Xiaozhu's songs have been very popular recently, and naturally they are also the focus of attention.

    "Xiaozhu, I heard that your song was on the monthly chart. It's amazing. Congratulations."

    "Thank you." Lin Xiaozhu was a little nervous.

    The hostess smiled and said, "Xiaozhu is really cute... Let's move on to the next session, the audience questioning session. The first question is to ask Xiaozhu."

    "Okay, I will answer it seriously." Lin Xiaozhu was too cautious.

    "Oh, don't be nervous, we won't eat you again."

    "...Mm." Lin Xiaozhu's ears were flushed, and his eyes like a deer were moist and bright, but there was a trace of unease and restraint.

    This cute and pitiful appearance makes people want to bully him to death!

    "Ah, ah, it's really cute!"

    "His name is Lin Xiaozhu, right? I want to fan him!"

    "It's soft, I really want to take it home!"

    The audience under the stage whispered, constantly editing questions.

    "Okay, let's see what question I've drawn? Oops, this question..." The hostess made a surprised expression.

    Lin Xiaozhu was so frightened that he couldn't help himself: "Ask, how is the question?"

    "This question from the enthusiastic audience is a bit difficult." The hostess laughed wickedly.

    Lin Xiaozhu was even more frightened. He swept his eyes to the auditorium and saw the person who silently smiled and encouraged him. For a while, Lin Xiaozhu felt that his heart had calmed down.

    He took a deep breath and calmed down: "You ask."

    Seeing Lin Xiaozhu adjust his state, the hostess laughed even more treacherously: "The audience asked, Xiaozhu, what is the most filthy thing you have seen before?

    " , the most filthy..." Lin Xiaozhu was speechless and stammered.

    The audience roared with laughter.

    Bullying the little cutie or something, it's so funny!

    "Can't I change the question?" Lin Xiaozhu held the microphone tightly and looked at the hostess, "Sister Lin, I heard that you are a good person before I came." You are     a

    good person...

The audience laughed louder.

    Feng Jingbo couldn't hold back, and laughed out loud.

    How can his silly bamboo shoots be so cute?

    "Haha. You already said that I'm a good person, and you still want to change the title?" The hostess pretended to be annoyed, "Also, the program rules cannot change the title."

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips, thinking seriously, "Before..."

    Whether it was on or off the stage, everyone's ears perked up. Some viewers who were playing with mobile phones also put down their mobile phones uncontrollably and listened intently.

    "Someone gave me a rose before, which is the genitals of plants. He was the first person to hint at me nakedly like this. What's the difference between taking off his pants? This is subtle."

    When Lin Xiaozhu said these words, everyone on and off the stage went crazy with laughter.

    Only Feng Jingbo, who was sitting in the middle of the first row, twitched the corners of his mouth, unable to smile.

    Everyone was still immersed in the atmosphere of joking, only Lin Feiyu realized something and secretly glanced in the direction of Feng Jingbo.

    Good guy, looking at his face, he is definitely the one who sent the roses!

    Lin Feiyu swallowed and felt a chill in his neck. Do you know what to do if you know the boss's secret and commit suicide?

    The female supporter asked, "What happened after that?"

    "Afterwards, he never sent me any roses again." Lin Xiaozhu said sternly.

    Feng Jingbo smiled slightly.

    Xiaozhu, that's not the last time I send you roses, I promise.

    ——After

    the chatting session is over, it is the game session.

    This game is a spelling game.

    The screen randomly generates two initials, and the actors use the initials to make words. Until someone is speechless, the game is over.

    "Okay, let's take a look at the first topic."

    As soon as the host finished speaking, the initials on the screen quickly scrolled. After the scroll speed reaches a certain value, the rotation speed decreases, and finally freezes into two letters: j and b.

    Feng Jingbo looked at the two big lala's initials on the stage, and felt extremely hot eyes.

    Low, vulgar! Teach him bad bamboo shoots!

    When Lin Feiyu saw it, his eyes were about to pop out. He quietly glanced down the stage.

    I saw Feng Jingbo's face was dark, his face sinking like water, and his whole person was on the verge of rage.

    Lin Feiyu glanced at Lin Xiaozhu again, this demon concubine who ruined the country!

    A certain demon concubine didn't have time to pay attention to Lao Gong's expression. He clenched his fingers and thought hard.

    What are the words for j and b?

    "Shoulders!"

    "Script"

    "Footsteps"

    "..."

    In a blink of an eye, everyone in the game said two or three words, and it was Lin Xiaozhu's turn.

    Lin Xiaozhu held back for a long time, but couldn't hold back a word.

    The host smiled: "I allow you to use a yellow accent. When it is broadcast on TV, our program team will also help you to code the voice very intimately."

    The audience under the stage also booed, seeing the star embarrassed It's still quite interesting, especially since the other party is still a shy and innocent little cutie.

    Feng Jingbo's face was already dark, and his hand was holding the phone tightly. If it weren't for the fact that Lin Xiaozhu's hard work in recording the show was in vain, he would have made a report.

    Garbage show!

    "Ah! I thought of it." Lin Xiaozhu patted his thigh, his eyes suddenly lit up.

    "Jing Bo!" The

    host and the audience were stunned: "What?"

    After all, it was recorded live, without subtitles, and no one could guess what was going on.

    "Feng Jingbo's Jingbo." Lin Xiaozhu was righteous.

    Hu Fuguang smiled: "The boss's name can't be counted."

    "It doesn't count." Lin Xiaozhu's head drooped instantly, "Okay, I admit defeat."

    Under the stage, Feng Jingbo's face turned slightly, the corners of his lips curled up. The arc gradually expands.

    Play a game and report Lao Gong's name, why is this bamboo shoot so cute?

    There is a penalty for losing the game on this show: drink lemonade.

    Lin Xiaozhu picked up the big glass of lemonade and stared at it for a while: "This thing doesn't taste good at first glance."

    However, he was still willing to admit defeat, holding the water glass and taking a slow sip. In an instant, Lin Xiaozhu's brows furrowed, and his delicate face was distorted.

    The audience laughed, but Feng Jingbo's heart twitched.

    He frowned, took out his phone, and opened the text message.

    【Buy some sweets. 】

    On the stage, Lin Xiaozhu just took a bite and wanted to run away. Looking at the terrible lemonade, he gritted his teeth and drank it "gudonggudong".

    Early death, early super life!

    The big deal, the big deal, let Lao Gong carry it and go to stomach lavage tonight, and it will be cooked again and again, QAQ!

    After drinking the lemonade, Lin Xiaozhu returned to the team.

    After that, he played two more rounds of the game. Many stars are not very literate, and they are half a pound with the old antique Lin Xiaozhu. In the next two rounds, other people overturned, and he came to the end safely and did not hang up again.

    "After the advertisement, we will usher in the next round of games, so stay tuned..." The

    stage needed to be rearranged, and Lin Xiaozhu and the others could finally rest for a while.

    The audience got up and went to the toilet one after another, but Feng Jingbo quietly went upstairs and came to the stairwell with no one.

    [Xiaozhu, I am waiting for you in the escape stairwell at the junction of the second and third floors. 】

    Lin Xiaozhu said hello to Liu Feng, and sneakily left the backstage of the program recording.

    The escape stair has a door that is usually unlocked. However, most people will choose to take the elevator. Lin Xiaozhu opened the door and went upstairs easily.

    "Old attack~"

    Lin Xiaozhu directly fell into Feng Jingbo's arms.

    "Good." Feng Jingbo skillfully took out a box of milk from his pocket, "You drank lemonade just now, and your mouth probably

    didn't feel good. It's better to eat something sweet and slow." He was just used to bringing milk to Lin Xiaozhu. Thought it could come in handy.

    Lin Xiaozhu's eyes lit up, as if he had seen some kind of savior. He hugged the milk and drank it.

    Feng Jingbo was about to say something when the phone in his pocket vibrated.

    "You wait for me here for a while, I'll be right back."

    "Okay." Lin Xiaozhu sat down on the steps, drinking milk, and waiting quietly.

    Not long after, he saw Feng Jingbo come back with a plastic bag, which he asked his assistant to buy.

    Plastic bags have colorful bags, chocolate, fruit stand, pudding and so on. Without exception, it's all sweet.

    Lin Xiaozhu was holding the plastic bag, and his eyes were round like a deer: "Old Gong, are you a Jingle cat?"

    "Well. I'm a Jingle cat who only fulfills your wish for you."

    The author has something to say: Look When you think about the title, you will automatically face the wall...

    Lin Xiaozhu: "Thinking about it, thinking about the old attack."

    Feng Jingbo took back the hand of the report: "What a good topic."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 72 6
OFFLINE READING NOT MINE Author: Shan Shaner Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-14 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 55 In...
29.4K 503 16
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 灰劍如羽 Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-20 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter 131 Introduction to th...
27.9K 562 22
https://m.shubaow.net/58/58393/ Author: water of fish Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-08-29 Latest: Chapter 100 Consummation (End of Full Te...
1.3M 33.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...