(BL)(MTLBamboo shoots married...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/41/41926/ Author: Yin Yunran Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2019-05-14 Latest: Cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 18

659 18 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 18 Roses

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows.

    I would rather eat soil...

    Feng Jingbo was afraid that Lin Xiaozhu would take out a large flower pot and grow himself in the courtyard in the next second, so he could only take a step back.

    "Okay, I promise you. Come, drink this porridge."

    Lin Xiaozhu laughed happily, rolled on the quilt, and removed the quilt wrapped around him. He put his hands on the quilt and got up numbly.

    Feng Jingbo raised the pillow and put it on the head of the bed.

    Lin Xiaozhu leaned back, leaning on the head of the bed through the soft pillow. There are wood carvings on the headboard, which is very beautiful. However, if you leaned directly on it, it would simply be suffering, and it was really embarrassing!

    With pillows, it's different.

    Feng Jingbo picked up the bowl and started feeding again.

    Lin Xiaozhu had no strength before, and was also fed by Feng Jingbo, and now he is used to someone's care. It's just that he didn't expect that a certain generous parent had already changed.

    Feng Jingbo is a carnivore and has evolved towards a vegetarian diet. Whether it is tough bamboo or tender bamboo shoots, he likes it all.

    After eating the porridge, Lin Xiaozhu wiped his mouth and drank some water.

    His body is just beginning to return to normal, although like a healthy person. But in fact, this is still in a sensitive period, and once it dies, it will immediately return to its original shape.

    Lin Xiaozhu leaned on the head of the bed and thought for a moment: "Old Gong, I'm so bored. Go and bring me the notebook and recorder. I'll write and write songs while I'm in the free time."

    Feng Jingbo: "...Okay. ."

    Feng Jingbo had a headache when he thought that the song was composed for himself.

    He walked to the music room, rummaged through, and quickly found everything.

    With the tools, Lin Xiaozhu also continued to create.

    It was lunch break time, and Feng Jingbo did not have the habit of taking a nap. He simply carried his PDA and sat beside Lin Xiaozhu to handle business affairs.

    However, after processing a document, he raised his head and glanced at Lin Xiaozhu secretly.

    Lin Xiaozhu, who was immersed in the creation, did not realize that his mind was full of pictures of watching pornographic films with Feng Jingbo in the past. Inspiration came like a tide, and Lin Xiaozhu's writing was like a god, and his creation was very fast.

    Because the song writing went very smoothly, Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth, as if there was a dazzling light on his face.

    Feng Jingbo watched a certain bamboo shoot silently, gradually fell into deep thought, and couldn't even read the document.

    Since their marriage, he and Xiaozhu seem to get along very well, but in fact there are many problems.

    Xiaozhu didn't know anything about it, so he took advantage of the situation, and so far the marriage has not been consummated. Although Xiaozhu is very close to him and sleeps in the same bed every night, he doesn't actually regard him as a lover in his heart.

    In fact, this can't blame Xiaozhu. Although he takes care of Xiaozhu a lot, he always treats Xiaozhu as a child. Xiaozhu was not tempted, it was normal.

    Feng Jingbo held the mouse, his eyes flickering darkly.

    Lin Xiaozhu shuddered so violently that he couldn't help but reach out and touch the goosebumps on his arm.

    really weird. At this moment, he suddenly had a terrifying feeling of being targeted by the bamboo shoot farmer... If

    he is ill, it is not good, and he feels that something is wrong.

    Lin Xiaozhu was not suspicious, picked up the pen and continued to write and draw.

    ——Time

    flew by, and on Thursday, Lin Xiaozhu was finally allowed to go out.

    He went back to the training class and started practicing. Because he was admitted to the hospital and asked for leave, the teachers kindly arranged for him to be assessed on Friday. In this way, after he comes back, there is at least one more day to practice.

    Hu Fuguang raised his hand and patted his shoulder lightly: "Come on!"

    "Yes." Lin Xiaozhu nodded, and began to hang his voice.

    Although the possibility of his final success is not very high, he still has to work hard. After all, the 12 people who advanced this time can get a lot of good resources.

    Moreover, the company will also let some well-known people help them release new songs. For the new song he wrote for Lao Gong, it would be great if someone with exceptional strength could help complete the production!

    Hu Fuguang has basically stabilized, but he still trains very hard and strives to be the best.

    On Friday, Lin Xiaozhu finally had to face the assessment.

    The task this time is to sing three songs with different styles, and the amount of tasks is not low. The singing skills must be stable, and singing three songs in a row, coupled with the movements on the stage, is actually quite tiring.

    After this period of training, Lin Xiaozhu has already been reborn. If he was just a rookie with a bit of aura before, he is now a mature singer.

    The teachers sat under the stage, quietly watching the performances of the people on the stage, and they all showed a look of amazement.

    In fact, Lin Xiaozhu is also opportunistic, because one of the three songs he sings was composed by himself and is relatively familiar. That way, as long as he concentrates on practicing the other two songs, the pressure will be much less.

    After the performance, Lin Xiaozhu bowed to the audience, then turned around and stepped off the stage.

    The teachers applauded and chatted.

    "He performed well. Among this group of people, he is a relatively outstanding existence."

    "But... everyone else practiced three new songs, but he sang his own songs, and the difficulty itself was different. "

    However, Lin Xiaozhu was sick and asked for leave before. He practiced two pieces in a very short period of time, and he has a high degree of completion. I think his strength is still very strong. Moreover, his creative ability is good, and I am more optimistic about his performance." Development."

    "Yes. I've heard his song, and it's a pretty good piece."

    "The ranking of Lin Xiaozhu's song is still rising, and I estimate that he can squeeze into the monthly list. At that time, he can attract a wave of fans, and the development prospects are very good. If the company holds another hand, I guess at least it will be a small hit. "

    After some debate, Lin Xiaozhu finally squeezed into the 12th place because of his excellent creative ability, becoming one of the company's upcoming targets.

    Many students thought that after a few days of absence, Lin Xiaozhu was going to cool down. Unexpectedly, he still beat the pack and entered the top 12.

    "Why! I have been studying so hard, staying up late to train every day, and not getting enough sleep every day. And Lin Xiaozhu is obviously the laziest one in the training class, and he was absent some time ago. People like him can make it to the final top 12, so how can those of us who have worked hard be worthy?!"

    Li Chang collapsed and howled unwillingly.

    He used to flatter Sun Yuanfeng and deliberately sang in the classroom to run on Lin Xiaozhu. One of the big reasons was jealousy.

    They felt that Lin Xiaozhu was a newcomer and had insufficient psychological capacity. Being hit by such a toss, maybe the spirit will collapse directly.

    This time, Lin Xiaozhu took a few days off because of physical problems, so they were even happier, and they almost celebrated with firecrackers. It's just that I never expected...

    the teachers hadn't left yet. When I heard Li Chang's questioning, it felt so bad.

    "Li Chang, we don't choose people based on diligence, we choose people based on strength." The teacher said with a dark face.

    Hu Fuguang winked at the side: "Xiaozhu, how long have you been studying music?"

    "It didn't take long? I started learning a week before the training class." Lin Xiaozhu scratched his head and said in annoyance, "Don't look at it. I'm lazy, in fact, I continue to study at home on weekends." It's

    still the kind of teacher who is invited to teach.

    Teacher Zhou flipped through the student record sheet: "Li Chang, you studied hard and made great progress. However, there is still a big gap between you and others in strength. I hope you can continue to work hard to improve your strength. , Your current level... IMHO, even if the company pushes you for resources, you will not be easy to become popular."

    Of course, if you can get some songs written by well-known composers, there is still a chance. However, as soon as these good songs come out, they will definitely go away than those popular singers.

    Li Chang has only recently entered the industry, and he is arrogant and arrogant, so he will not feel that his strength is insufficient, but will only think that others are blind!

    "Teacher, I'm not convinced!" Li Chang's neck was flushed, and his eyes were going to pop out of anger.

    Teacher Zhou rolled his eyes at him angrily: "Then you can use your strength to refute us, if you can't write a song that is better than Lin Xiaozhu's "Bamboo Love", then you didn't make it to the top 12 Qualification."

    Songwriting is Li Chang's biggest shortcoming, he hesitated: "There are many singers who don't sing songs that they wrote themselves."

    "Yeah. So you told me that you were going to snatch the Queen of Songs. resources?" Teacher Zhou snorted coldly and turned to leave.

    Li Chang's expression was gray and defeated, and he thumped the wall in resentment.

    If he had such good resources, he would also be the king of singers. What's so great about those people?

    Lin Xiaozhu watched the whole process, silently putting away his belongings and preparing to leave the villa.

    He didn't forget to send a message to Feng Jingbo to tell him the good news.

    [I asked the housekeeper to prepare, and have a big meal to celebrate tonight. 】

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help laughing when he saw the message.

    Great~ A few days ago, he drank porridge to the point of doubting his life. Tonight, he must let go of his belly and rub it hard!

    ——The

    dining table in the villa is covered with a pale pink tablecloth, with all kinds of food on it, fragrant and tempting. Although there are many dishes, the portion of each dish is relatively small, but you don't have to worry about not being able to finish it.

    In the middle of the table was a porcelain-white vase with a fresh rose in it. The roses are in full bloom, and the petals are full and delicate, decorating the dining room very beautifully.

    After Lin Xiaozhu washed his hands and walked into the dining room, he was stunned.

    Why are there roses?

    "Old Gong, why do you want to get a rose as a decoration today?" Lin Xiaozhu stared at the rose petals, "This flower is really beautiful, but unfortunately it will wither soon after being picked."

    Feng Jingbo reacted abruptly: "Because there are many People are very happy to receive roses. Since we got married, we have never sent you roses. However, you are right, I will not get them next time."

    "Well. However, Lao Gong, you can think of sending me roses. , I'm still very happy." Lin Xiaozhu picked up the chopsticks and ate.

    The corner of Feng Jingbo's lips raised a faint smile, quietly watching Lin Xiaozhu gobble. In contrast, his eating posture and movements are much more elegant.

    He looked at Lin Xiaozhu's "rude" eating appearance, and saw it with relish. No matter how delicious the food in front of him was, it couldn't arouse his interest.

    How to coax Xiaozhu into his hands? He wants to be Xiaozhu's lover, not just bedding.

    After the meal, Lin Xiaozhu went to the bathroom to wash Bai Bai, then changed into cute pajamas and waited on the bed.

    Seeing Feng Jingbo come out of the bathroom wearing pajamas, Lin Xiaozhu waved at him: "Old Gong, come quickly~"

    "You couldn't wait at the dinner table just now. The life, reproduction, organs, and organs of plants are laid out carelessly on the dining table, and I have never seen such hints of hunger, thirst, heat, and intensity." At the

    end, Lin Xiaozhu let out a familiar sigh: "You people in the city, really Too good at playing."

    Feng · Bedding · Jing Bo: "..."

    No, I don't!

    The author has something to say: Feng Jingbo: "You can put pornographic films, I have nothing to fear!

    "

    Feng Jingbo threw his phone into the water: "Sorry, my hands are slippery."

    The fires that are being stirred up now are all debts that will be repaid in the future~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 475K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 118K 75
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
17K 265 7
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Rose High Wall Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-05 The latest chapter: Chapter List Chapt...